Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with editorboo
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(Ok!)

Once she got done being on the phone with Sophie, she went back in the living room and found Will focused on his game on Minecraft. She sat down next to him. She wasn’t paying much attention to the computer though. Ever since she was little, she had always never been interested in video games. They were just games to her. She secretly thought that they were pointless. But never in her wildest dreams would she tell Will that. He was a talented gamer and Athena didn’t want to crash his spirit.
(Ok!)

Once she got done being on the phone with Sophie, she went back in the living room and found Will focused on his game on Minecraft. She sat down next to him. She wasn’t paying much attention to the computer though. Ever since she was little, she had always never been interested in video games. They were just games to her. She secretly thought that they were pointless. But never in her wildest dreams would she tell Will that. He was a talented gamer and Athena didn’t want to crash his spirit.
[do you think we should add something to make it a little more interesting? just asking ^^]

Will shifted slightly to let Athena get a more comfortable spot next to him, continuing to play Minecraft. “Do you want to try?” He asked her, simultaneously doing stuff in the game as he did so. He said it with the intention of giving her a choice that she was free to accept or decline. It was fun spending time with her, and inside his head Will was debating furiously about what he thought of her. Sure, Athena was his friend and they just met, but he felt a certain liking towards her that he thought wasn’t going to be classified as “being just friends”. But there was always that feeling that things could go wrong and she wouldn’t like him the way he liked her.
[do you think we should add something to make it a little more interesting? just asking ^^]

Will shifted slightly to let Athena get a more comfortable spot next to him, continuing to play Minecraft. “Do you want to try?” He asked her, simultaneously doing stuff in the game as he did so. He said it with the intention of giving her a choice that she was free to accept or decline. It was fun spending time with her, and inside his head Will was debating furiously about what he thought of her. Sure, Athena was his friend and they just met, but he felt a certain liking towards her that he thought wasn’t going to be classified as “being just friends”. But there was always that feeling that things could go wrong and she wouldn’t like him the way he liked her.
(Ya I think we should add something, but I don’t know what. I am gonna wait for you to reply to this, then I will rp.)
(Ya I think we should add something, but I don’t know what. I am gonna wait for you to reply to this, then I will rp.)
[we could fast forward to the end of the stream, maybe either Athena or Will can confess their feelings for the other? the rp might be coming to an end soon tho, but if you’d like to make a new one after this one i would love to do so!]
[we could fast forward to the end of the stream, maybe either Athena or Will can confess their feelings for the other? the rp might be coming to an end soon tho, but if you’d like to make a new one after this one i would love to do so!]
(Yes let’s do that! And sadly yes it might be. D:)
(Yes let’s do that! And sadly yes it might be. D:)
I will be out of town on the 16-19th.
I will be out of town on the 16-19th.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11