Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with editorboo
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
"Sure! That would be great!" She said as she got up and started to go get her computer. "How have you been?" She asked Will. She sat down on the couch for the stream, and she motioned Will to go and sit right next to her. She sent a nodfication out to all of her fans.
"Sure! That would be great!" She said as she got up and started to go get her computer. "How have you been?" She asked Will. She sat down on the couch for the stream, and she motioned Will to go and sit right next to her. She sent a nodfication out to all of her fans.
“Same as usual…just doing stuff here and there, you know? Not much going on except for the filming later and all…” Will said, taking a seat next to Athena. He turned on his phone and sent a couple messages to his friends. In truth, he was a little bored, waiting as the days passed by. It was rather chill for the streamer, a stream every few days, hanging out with a couple people and making some music. Will did have a stream the next day, and he was going to play some games and maybe get into a call with some of his other streamer friends.

He sat with a small gal between him and Athena, waiting as she used her computer. The planned stream was coming soon, and perhaps once he worked some magic, her fans would return to watch.
“Same as usual…just doing stuff here and there, you know? Not much going on except for the filming later and all…” Will said, taking a seat next to Athena. He turned on his phone and sent a couple messages to his friends. In truth, he was a little bored, waiting as the days passed by. It was rather chill for the streamer, a stream every few days, hanging out with a couple people and making some music. Will did have a stream the next day, and he was going to play some games and maybe get into a call with some of his other streamer friends.

He sat with a small gal between him and Athena, waiting as she used her computer. The planned stream was coming soon, and perhaps once he worked some magic, her fans would return to watch.
"Uhu." Athena said absentmindedly, she was emailing a friend. Once she got done, she said: "When are we gonna start streaming?" She asked while pulling up YouTube. She rested her hand on Wills.

(Sorry that this is so short I gtg. Still at the soccer games)
"Uhu." Athena said absentmindedly, she was emailing a friend. Once she got done, she said: "When are we gonna start streaming?" She asked while pulling up YouTube. She rested her hand on Wills.

(Sorry that this is so short I gtg. Still at the soccer games)
[no problem!]

Will have her a faint smile and squeezed her hand gently. “How are your fans responding to the notification? We could start soon if you want, and if they’re ready.” He replied, resting his chin on his hand. They were getting closer and closer, and he liked that. He wasn’t sure if his feelings for Athena were that of friends…or beyond. Perhaps when Will had the time to really contemplate everything at home at the end of the week, he’d find his answer.

For now, he enjoyed her presence, and considered her a good friend of his. Hey, he might even let her meet his friends one day. Will looked a bit distracted with his thoughts as he waited, eyes glazed over staring straight ahead, his mind wandering here and there.
[no problem!]

Will have her a faint smile and squeezed her hand gently. “How are your fans responding to the notification? We could start soon if you want, and if they’re ready.” He replied, resting his chin on his hand. They were getting closer and closer, and he liked that. He wasn’t sure if his feelings for Athena were that of friends…or beyond. Perhaps when Will had the time to really contemplate everything at home at the end of the week, he’d find his answer.

For now, he enjoyed her presence, and considered her a good friend of his. Hey, he might even let her meet his friends one day. Will looked a bit distracted with his thoughts as he waited, eyes glazed over staring straight ahead, his mind wandering here and there.
"Well most of them have seen it." Athena said as she squeezed his hand back. Bit by bit, Athena felt her feeling toward Will grow stronger and stronger. She was starting to wonder if they were 'just friends'. Anytime she thought of Will or saw him, she got butterflies inside of her. She stared at her computer trying trying to sort out her thoughts.

(I am back home and ready to roleplay!)
"Well most of them have seen it." Athena said as she squeezed his hand back. Bit by bit, Athena felt her feeling toward Will grow stronger and stronger. She was starting to wonder if they were 'just friends'. Anytime she thought of Will or saw him, she got butterflies inside of her. She stared at her computer trying trying to sort out her thoughts.

(I am back home and ready to roleplay!)
[cool! ^^]

“Then I suppose we can start already.” Will said, snapping out of his little daze. He liked the warmth that came from Athena’s hand, how soft and comforting it was. Eventually, it would come to the day he would question his standing with his relationship with her, but it didn’t really scare him, but sometimes it would confuse him a little. “I can sit through with you in the first part and let you continue afterwards.” He suggested, Will running a hand through his hair again. No doubt things will get interesting when her fans find him at her house.
[cool! ^^]

“Then I suppose we can start already.” Will said, snapping out of his little daze. He liked the warmth that came from Athena’s hand, how soft and comforting it was. Eventually, it would come to the day he would question his standing with his relationship with her, but it didn’t really scare him, but sometimes it would confuse him a little. “I can sit through with you in the first part and let you continue afterwards.” He suggested, Will running a hand through his hair again. No doubt things will get interesting when her fans find him at her house.
"Ok! Here we go!" She said as she started to stream. "Hey guys! As you know, I was at the gym and I broke my leg. But I just have to wear a cast and use these two thing." She said as she held up her cruches. She sighed. This was more normal. "But today, I have a friend with me." Athena said as she turned the computer toward Will so that her followers could see him. Comment begain to flood in.
"Ok! Here we go!" She said as she started to stream. "Hey guys! As you know, I was at the gym and I broke my leg. But I just have to wear a cast and use these two thing." She said as she held up her cruches. She sighed. This was more normal. "But today, I have a friend with me." Athena said as she turned the computer toward Will so that her followers could see him. Comment begain to flood in.
Will gave her viewers a bright smile and a cute wave. “For those of you who don’t know me,” He said, introducing himself first, “my name is Wilbur Soot, and I’m a popular Minecraft YouTuber as well as singer-songwriter and member of the band Lovejoy. I also happen to be Athena’s friend.” Some of the chat recognised him, and no doubt they were going to capture the moment and send it on every media platform possible. Viewership began to rise, no doubt from Will’s presence, with fans from both sides and from his pouring in to watch the stream.

“So…what are your plans for today?” He asked her. There were his own ideas in his head, but he’d like for her to take the lead, since this was Athena’s stream and not his own.
Will gave her viewers a bright smile and a cute wave. “For those of you who don’t know me,” He said, introducing himself first, “my name is Wilbur Soot, and I’m a popular Minecraft YouTuber as well as singer-songwriter and member of the band Lovejoy. I also happen to be Athena’s friend.” Some of the chat recognised him, and no doubt they were going to capture the moment and send it on every media platform possible. Viewership began to rise, no doubt from Will’s presence, with fans from both sides and from his pouring in to watch the stream.

“So…what are your plans for today?” He asked her. There were his own ideas in his head, but he’d like for her to take the lead, since this was Athena’s stream and not his own.
"Well I dont have any plans. What about you?" She asked with a smile. Once Will had answered her question, they went on commercial. Athena scrolled down to veiw the comments. There were over 100, but one caught her attention. "Oooooo! Athenas got a boyfriend." It said. Athena blushed and went back to the stream, hoping Will hadent seen it.
"Well I dont have any plans. What about you?" She asked with a smile. Once Will had answered her question, they went on commercial. Athena scrolled down to veiw the comments. There were over 100, but one caught her attention. "Oooooo! Athenas got a boyfriend." It said. Athena blushed and went back to the stream, hoping Will hadent seen it.
“Maybe we could do a little singalong, or something like that. I can more or less play majority of the songs today on a couple instruments, so I could help you out! Or we could do a You Laugh, You Lose challenge like I did with Tommy, or play a game.” Will suggested, ticking off his ideas with his fingers. He seemed largely focused on listing possible ideas for the stream, and hadn’t paid attention to the comments. Not that he wouldn’t know, anyway. If word gets out definitely his fans will question it during his next stream tomorrow. He eventually fell silent after thinking a little bit, and looked to Athena for an answer. His brown eyes seemed to sparkle with excitement at this.
“Maybe we could do a little singalong, or something like that. I can more or less play majority of the songs today on a couple instruments, so I could help you out! Or we could do a You Laugh, You Lose challenge like I did with Tommy, or play a game.” Will suggested, ticking off his ideas with his fingers. He seemed largely focused on listing possible ideas for the stream, and hadn’t paid attention to the comments. Not that he wouldn’t know, anyway. If word gets out definitely his fans will question it during his next stream tomorrow. He eventually fell silent after thinking a little bit, and looked to Athena for an answer. His brown eyes seemed to sparkle with excitement at this.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11