Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with editorboo
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
While they were in the room, Sophie was in the kichen cleaning it up and singing Shes All I Wanna Be.

Athena was releaved that he said yes. She smiled. "Ok then follow me." She said as she sat up and put some weight on her left foot. She flinched in pain. The pain killer was wearing off. She grabbed her cruches and balanced herself easily.
While they were in the room, Sophie was in the kichen cleaning it up and singing Shes All I Wanna Be.

Athena was releaved that he said yes. She smiled. "Ok then follow me." She said as she sat up and put some weight on her left foot. She flinched in pain. The pain killer was wearing off. She grabbed her cruches and balanced herself easily.
He got up to follow her. Seeing her flinch in pain, Will instinctively moved his arm to wrap around Athena’s waist to support her, but pulled back almost immediately when he saw she was balancing alright, his head lowered and blushing furiously in a scarlet red. “You need help?” He asked, almost having to force the words out from his mouth in the pure embarrassment he was feeling. It was not really a mistake, but it just made him feel so awkward and anxious and a little bit shamed.
He got up to follow her. Seeing her flinch in pain, Will instinctively moved his arm to wrap around Athena’s waist to support her, but pulled back almost immediately when he saw she was balancing alright, his head lowered and blushing furiously in a scarlet red. “You need help?” He asked, almost having to force the words out from his mouth in the pure embarrassment he was feeling. It was not really a mistake, but it just made him feel so awkward and anxious and a little bit shamed.
"No, but thank you." She said. She was also blushing. It had felt strange since no one had really ever touched her like that, but she didnt mind. "Could you get the door?" She asked him. "I am going to go for a walk." Sophie yelled right before they heard the front door slam shut. Athena didnt mind that she was left alone with Will. She trusted him dearly. She was just about across the kitchen when her cruch got caught and she started to fall backwards.
"No, but thank you." She said. She was also blushing. It had felt strange since no one had really ever touched her like that, but she didnt mind. "Could you get the door?" She asked him. "I am going to go for a walk." Sophie yelled right before they heard the front door slam shut. Athena didnt mind that she was left alone with Will. She trusted him dearly. She was just about across the kitchen when her cruch got caught and she started to fall backwards.
Will then gave a little small distance between the two of them, quickly getting the door open for Athena to walk out. He just followed behind her, keeping that distance consistent as his thoughts bounced around. There was a silence for a while where nothing was said and it was just the two of them going to the guest room, the only sound being her crutch click against the floor. So he just twined his fingers together again, questioning himself about his thoughts.

Perhaps he sensed it even without looking up, but Will found himself moving forward to catch her as she fell, quickly and tightly wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her towards his chest to hold her steady. A small “oof” sound emitted from his mouth, followed by a nearly inaudible piece of speech that sounded something like “i got you”. Quickly, he helped push her up again to balance on her crutch before retracting his long arms in another wave of scarlet blushing.
Will then gave a little small distance between the two of them, quickly getting the door open for Athena to walk out. He just followed behind her, keeping that distance consistent as his thoughts bounced around. There was a silence for a while where nothing was said and it was just the two of them going to the guest room, the only sound being her crutch click against the floor. So he just twined his fingers together again, questioning himself about his thoughts.

Perhaps he sensed it even without looking up, but Will found himself moving forward to catch her as she fell, quickly and tightly wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her towards his chest to hold her steady. A small “oof” sound emitted from his mouth, followed by a nearly inaudible piece of speech that sounded something like “i got you”. Quickly, he helped push her up again to balance on her crutch before retracting his long arms in another wave of scarlet blushing.
Athena's heart was beating so fast. She thought that she was going to crack her head open. But Will saved her. "Thank you." She said with a slight sense of fear. "I thought I was gonna crack my head open." She told him with a sigh of releaf. This whole time she was blushing so bad. For the two sceonds that she was in his arms, she had felt something inside of her go crazy. But she didnt know what it was. She kept going on her cruches, but this time slower. There was a door that was next to the kitchen that led to a large white bedroom. "Here we are." Athena said while setting down her crutches. She was breathing hard. Operating crutches was hard work!
Athena's heart was beating so fast. She thought that she was going to crack her head open. But Will saved her. "Thank you." She said with a slight sense of fear. "I thought I was gonna crack my head open." She told him with a sigh of releaf. This whole time she was blushing so bad. For the two sceonds that she was in his arms, she had felt something inside of her go crazy. But she didnt know what it was. She kept going on her cruches, but this time slower. There was a door that was next to the kitchen that led to a large white bedroom. "Here we are." Athena said while setting down her crutches. She was breathing hard. Operating crutches was hard work!
Will simply nodded and continued following her, his hands behind his back twirling nervously around. He felt a sense of relief when he caught her, having that one second of fear where his heart was in his mouth, beating like a bird trying to escape from a cage as she fell. Then there were the butterflies in his stomach again, zooming all over the place. Sitting on the bed, he found himself quite comfortable and waited for Athena to sit down as well.

Once she did, he said a simple “Thanks.” and set his glasses down on the bedside table. Being on a bed had made Will extremely tired from everything, and nearly the moment he had gotten warm in the blankets his eyes shut, beginning to drift off into sleep. It would be that if he was lightly shaken he would awaken, despite sleeping deeply he was easy to wake up at times.
Will simply nodded and continued following her, his hands behind his back twirling nervously around. He felt a sense of relief when he caught her, having that one second of fear where his heart was in his mouth, beating like a bird trying to escape from a cage as she fell. Then there were the butterflies in his stomach again, zooming all over the place. Sitting on the bed, he found himself quite comfortable and waited for Athena to sit down as well.

Once she did, he said a simple “Thanks.” and set his glasses down on the bedside table. Being on a bed had made Will extremely tired from everything, and nearly the moment he had gotten warm in the blankets his eyes shut, beginning to drift off into sleep. It would be that if he was lightly shaken he would awaken, despite sleeping deeply he was easy to wake up at times.
Athena tip toed out of the room and went to her bed room to also try to sleep. Once she finally fell asleep, she had a dream. About Will. It was a little strange, but for the most part, romantic.
Athena tip toed out of the room and went to her bed room to also try to sleep. Once she finally fell asleep, she had a dream. About Will. It was a little strange, but for the most part, romantic.
Will slept like a baby, for most part. He didn’t dream much, from time to time it would be just a mix of sound and faint colours, while majority of his sleep was just without it. It appeared he slept a lot that night, only blearily opening his eyes near lunch time. He was quiet the whole way, and pretty much looked the same before he went to sleep, spare a little more messiness in the hair. Blinking several times, Will forced himself to get up from the wonderfully comfortable bed and out his glasses on, stretching his long limbs to get the blood flowing in again. Wondering where Athena went, he popped his head out the door, looking for either her or her friend Sophie.
Will slept like a baby, for most part. He didn’t dream much, from time to time it would be just a mix of sound and faint colours, while majority of his sleep was just without it. It appeared he slept a lot that night, only blearily opening his eyes near lunch time. He was quiet the whole way, and pretty much looked the same before he went to sleep, spare a little more messiness in the hair. Blinking several times, Will forced himself to get up from the wonderfully comfortable bed and out his glasses on, stretching his long limbs to get the blood flowing in again. Wondering where Athena went, he popped his head out the door, looking for either her or her friend Sophie.
Athena was in the kitchen stirring a pot of Chili soup. "Good afternoon." She said with a giggle. He had slept late! "How'd you sleep? I am sorry if that room isnt very clean. I havent gotten the vacuum cleaner out in a few weeks!" She said as she chruched her way over to the frige and grabbed bread, cheese, and butter.
Athena was in the kitchen stirring a pot of Chili soup. "Good afternoon." She said with a giggle. He had slept late! "How'd you sleep? I am sorry if that room isnt very clean. I havent gotten the vacuum cleaner out in a few weeks!" She said as she chruched her way over to the frige and grabbed bread, cheese, and butter.
“Oh, really? I didn’t know it was already lunch time.” Will said, his eyes still a little bit closed as he ran a hand through his hair repeatedly. He took a seat somewhere and checked his phone, just replying to a couple messages from friends, as well as notifications that they were live. It was a little activity of his to watch the streams of his friends and leave donations as well. “No worries about the room, though, I was probably more focused on sleeping after last night.” He chuckled and stifled a small extra yawn, feeling his stomach requesting for food.
“Oh, really? I didn’t know it was already lunch time.” Will said, his eyes still a little bit closed as he ran a hand through his hair repeatedly. He took a seat somewhere and checked his phone, just replying to a couple messages from friends, as well as notifications that they were live. It was a little activity of his to watch the streams of his friends and leave donations as well. “No worries about the room, though, I was probably more focused on sleeping after last night.” He chuckled and stifled a small extra yawn, feeling his stomach requesting for food.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11