Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with editorboo
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
“Plenty,” Will replied, looking up at Athena for a few seconds before scrolling through the comments again. “just answering some questions they’ve been asking while waiting for you to come back.” He added, reading line by line. There had been some questions about how the two became friends, and he explained how they met at the cafe, but didn’t choose to elaborate any further. Other questions included some about his own life, which he answered as far as he was comfortable with. Will had seen the comment asking if they were in a relationship, but had chosen to pretend like he didn’t see it and kept moving on. There was a brief spasm of confusion when he saw that at first, but quickly masked it before making it look like nothing happened.
“Plenty,” Will replied, looking up at Athena for a few seconds before scrolling through the comments again. “just answering some questions they’ve been asking while waiting for you to come back.” He added, reading line by line. There had been some questions about how the two became friends, and he explained how they met at the cafe, but didn’t choose to elaborate any further. Other questions included some about his own life, which he answered as far as he was comfortable with. Will had seen the comment asking if they were in a relationship, but had chosen to pretend like he didn’t see it and kept moving on. There was a brief spasm of confusion when he saw that at first, but quickly masked it before making it look like nothing happened.
"Thats probably been the busiest its been since...." She said but cut off because of being lost in thought. She settled down next to Will. "Do you know how long your gonna be here for?" She asked right before the stream resumed. "I am just wondering. You can stay how ever long you'd like." She added on. Athena cuddled back under the blanket, and the stream was back on! "Hey welcome back!" She told the veiwers.
"Thats probably been the busiest its been since...." She said but cut off because of being lost in thought. She settled down next to Will. "Do you know how long your gonna be here for?" She asked right before the stream resumed. "I am just wondering. You can stay how ever long you'd like." She added on. Athena cuddled back under the blanket, and the stream was back on! "Hey welcome back!" She told the veiwers.
(Lol wrong forum)
(Lol wrong forum)
[haha no problem]

“I’ll probably stay for the night and go back home tomorrow since I have a stream and a lot of stuff to do...” Will said, showing his phone schedule. The day after tomorrow was when he was going filming with Tommy as well. He silently considered inviting her to his house one day, maybe when he had more time. When Athena had snuggled in he put his arm around her shoulders, keeping it out of sight from the camera. A couple messages from his friends had come in earlier asking about what he was doing on her stream, with some usual jokes coming from them about their friend Will finally getting a girl.

He would say they were just friends, because they were, though sometimes his emotions would conflict with thought. But no time to think about that, when stream came back on. “Perhaps we could play a video game?” Will suggested, asking both Athena and the chat.
[haha no problem]

“I’ll probably stay for the night and go back home tomorrow since I have a stream and a lot of stuff to do...” Will said, showing his phone schedule. The day after tomorrow was when he was going filming with Tommy as well. He silently considered inviting her to his house one day, maybe when he had more time. When Athena had snuggled in he put his arm around her shoulders, keeping it out of sight from the camera. A couple messages from his friends had come in earlier asking about what he was doing on her stream, with some usual jokes coming from them about their friend Will finally getting a girl.

He would say they were just friends, because they were, though sometimes his emotions would conflict with thought. But no time to think about that, when stream came back on. “Perhaps we could play a video game?” Will suggested, asking both Athena and the chat.
Athena nodded at Will. "You can play a video game I havent played one since I was like 10!" She said with a giggle. She leaned into Will. Hoping the veiwers wouldnt notice. She was starting to feel something different toward Will she couldnt tell wether they were just becoming closer friends or if it were more than that. Athena secretly knew, that she wanted their relationship to be more than 'just friends', and she hoped Will wanted it too.
Athena nodded at Will. "You can play a video game I havent played one since I was like 10!" She said with a giggle. She leaned into Will. Hoping the veiwers wouldnt notice. She was starting to feel something different toward Will she couldnt tell wether they were just becoming closer friends or if it were more than that. Athena secretly knew, that she wanted their relationship to be more than 'just friends', and she hoped Will wanted it too.
[sorry for the huge delay! here it is :D]

With agreement from both sides, Will launched Minecraft on the computer and logged into his account, sharing it for the viewers to see when he was done. He felt Athena lean into him and so he responded by leaning in a little too, making it look as inconspicuous as possible to avoid people from noticing. He started out a new world in the game, and then asked her, “What do you want to do here? Maybe you could play this with me.” Some of the chat were sending suggestions of what they wanted, like making some builds, or in general the usual speedrunning.
[sorry for the huge delay! here it is :D]

With agreement from both sides, Will launched Minecraft on the computer and logged into his account, sharing it for the viewers to see when he was done. He felt Athena lean into him and so he responded by leaning in a little too, making it look as inconspicuous as possible to avoid people from noticing. He started out a new world in the game, and then asked her, “What do you want to do here? Maybe you could play this with me.” Some of the chat were sending suggestions of what they wanted, like making some builds, or in general the usual speedrunning.
(I will reply later!)
(I will reply later!)
She got butterflies in her stomach as she felt Will lean slightly into her. “Hm I don’t know. What is there to do in Minecraft?” She asked while watching the screen intently. She had never played Minecraft. She felt her phone buzzing. It was Sophie! “Be right back.” She said as she left the room and answered her phone. “Hello?” Sophie asked. “Heyyyyy.” Athena said back.
She got butterflies in her stomach as she felt Will lean slightly into her. “Hm I don’t know. What is there to do in Minecraft?” She asked while watching the screen intently. She had never played Minecraft. She felt her phone buzzing. It was Sophie! “Be right back.” She said as she left the room and answered her phone. “Hello?” Sophie asked. “Heyyyyy.” Athena said back.
(My mothers viewing is in the afternoon, so it is unlikely that I will be able to reply quickly.)
(My mothers viewing is in the afternoon, so it is unlikely that I will be able to reply quickly.)
[just got back from doing some work and helping my sibling study, should be more online now ^^]

Will was going to explain how Minecraft worked, but let Athena go to answer the call. While she was busy, he decided to start playing the game anyway, taking in suggestions from the chat about what he was going to do. There was just a little bit of silence sometimes punctuated by him answering questions or interacting with the viewers, and he decided to pull up some background music to make things a little more homely. Will read through the comments and came upon another few that were asking about his relationship status with Athena.

“We’re just friends,” he clarified, focusing on the game. “and we just met recently so you might want to think about what you say before you ask.” It wasn’t like a statement to express annoyance or certain anger, but it felt like some people on the internet are too quick to judge from what they just see on the screen without actually thinking about it.
[just got back from doing some work and helping my sibling study, should be more online now ^^]

Will was going to explain how Minecraft worked, but let Athena go to answer the call. While she was busy, he decided to start playing the game anyway, taking in suggestions from the chat about what he was going to do. There was just a little bit of silence sometimes punctuated by him answering questions or interacting with the viewers, and he decided to pull up some background music to make things a little more homely. Will read through the comments and came upon another few that were asking about his relationship status with Athena.

“We’re just friends,” he clarified, focusing on the game. “and we just met recently so you might want to think about what you say before you ask.” It wasn’t like a statement to express annoyance or certain anger, but it felt like some people on the internet are too quick to judge from what they just see on the screen without actually thinking about it.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11