Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with editorboo
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Athena's head shot up. Thats where she had seen him! On social media. She smiled happy that she had figured out his name. She walked to the bathroon to check her hair and hoped Wilbur Soot would notice her. He was really cute. Once she was in the bathroom, she peered at her hair. It looked ok. Definitely not her best hair day.
Athena's head shot up. Thats where she had seen him! On social media. She smiled happy that she had figured out his name. She walked to the bathroon to check her hair and hoped Wilbur Soot would notice her. He was really cute. Once she was in the bathroom, she peered at her hair. It looked ok. Definitely not her best hair day.
Will continued to wait for his food, quietly texting the rest of his friends. He hadn’t noticed Athena yet, even when she got up to go to the bathroom due to how engrossed he was in his own world. It was a habit of his to get swept away doing something and be almost oblivious to his own surroundings. Music played softly in his ears, and from time to time he would shift his glasses or arrange the collar of his sweatshirt. A couple hours from now was the stream, and Will was excited for it.

Not too long later, he heard his name called up and slid his earphones down to cling around his neck. Thanking the staff, he carefully took his bag of food and was making sure it was the right order, distracted from leaving the café for a while when Tommy called, just to check in.
Will continued to wait for his food, quietly texting the rest of his friends. He hadn’t noticed Athena yet, even when she got up to go to the bathroom due to how engrossed he was in his own world. It was a habit of his to get swept away doing something and be almost oblivious to his own surroundings. Music played softly in his ears, and from time to time he would shift his glasses or arrange the collar of his sweatshirt. A couple hours from now was the stream, and Will was excited for it.

Not too long later, he heard his name called up and slid his earphones down to cling around his neck. Thanking the staff, he carefully took his bag of food and was making sure it was the right order, distracted from leaving the café for a while when Tommy called, just to check in.
When Athena's food came she thanked the waiter and started to eat her salad. And every once in a while, she would wipe off her lips with her napkin. She ate about half of the salad and she felt really full. She paid the waiter and walked right by Wilbur Soot as she left the Cafe. She sighed and started to walk home.
When Athena's food came she thanked the waiter and started to eat her salad. And every once in a while, she would wipe off her lips with her napkin. She ate about half of the salad and she felt really full. She paid the waiter and walked right by Wilbur Soot as she left the Cafe. She sighed and started to walk home.
Will was just about to leave the café himself after the call when someone walked past him. For a few seconds, he couldn’t register who it was, then had a sudden realisation. It was Athena, the girl who commented on his YouTube channel. Grabbing his food, and checking his phone, he saw there was still plenty of time to do all his work at home and get to the stream if he ran after her. Will began to sprint, holding his food in such a way it wouldn’t violently jiggle from side to side as he ran.

“Hey! Hey, wait!” He yelled, quickly catching up to her due to his speed and long legs. Huffing slightly from the sudden physical exertion, he put a hand to his chest to steady his breathing and heartbeat. He didn’t even know why he decided to chase after her, but was quickly swept away by his legs taking over. Once he felt much better, Will smiled cheerfully. “You’re Athena, aren’t you? From YouTube?”
Will was just about to leave the café himself after the call when someone walked past him. For a few seconds, he couldn’t register who it was, then had a sudden realisation. It was Athena, the girl who commented on his YouTube channel. Grabbing his food, and checking his phone, he saw there was still plenty of time to do all his work at home and get to the stream if he ran after her. Will began to sprint, holding his food in such a way it wouldn’t violently jiggle from side to side as he ran.

“Hey! Hey, wait!” He yelled, quickly catching up to her due to his speed and long legs. Huffing slightly from the sudden physical exertion, he put a hand to his chest to steady his breathing and heartbeat. He didn’t even know why he decided to chase after her, but was quickly swept away by his legs taking over. Once he felt much better, Will smiled cheerfully. “You’re Athena, aren’t you? From YouTube?”
When Athena was about half a block home, she heard someone yell for her to wait, so she stopped and waited. She turned around and smiled. The YouTuber had finally noticed her! "Yes! That would be me." She said with a smile and a little laugh. "Your Wilbur Soot right?" She asked while looking him over head to toe. "Who knew that we lived so close to each other!" She added on to her question.
When Athena was about half a block home, she heard someone yell for her to wait, so she stopped and waited. She turned around and smiled. The YouTuber had finally noticed her! "Yes! That would be me." She said with a smile and a little laugh. "Your Wilbur Soot right?" She asked while looking him over head to toe. "Who knew that we lived so close to each other!" She added on to her question.
“That’s me.” Will replied proudly, clutching all his items in his arms. He realised they had quite the height difference, but that was normal for someone who stood at nearly 2 metres. Appearing to be a little shy after getting over the whole introductory process, he didn’t make much eye contact afterwards. “I actually live on the slightly further section of town. I recognised you and had to run a little bit to catch up.” He said, gesturing with an open hand in a wide arc going towards the left, and chuckled softly.

Wanting to say more, he was stopped by an alarm that just went off on his phone. Checking it, his eyes widened in sudden realisation. “I must get going…I’ve got a stream tonight I’m joining my friend with.” Will said, preparing to walk back to his house. “But hey, if you ever want to contact me, you can find me on multiple social media platforms!” And with that, he started brisk-walking away, leaving a small wave a cute smile behind for Athena.
“That’s me.” Will replied proudly, clutching all his items in his arms. He realised they had quite the height difference, but that was normal for someone who stood at nearly 2 metres. Appearing to be a little shy after getting over the whole introductory process, he didn’t make much eye contact afterwards. “I actually live on the slightly further section of town. I recognised you and had to run a little bit to catch up.” He said, gesturing with an open hand in a wide arc going towards the left, and chuckled softly.

Wanting to say more, he was stopped by an alarm that just went off on his phone. Checking it, his eyes widened in sudden realisation. “I must get going…I’ve got a stream tonight I’m joining my friend with.” Will said, preparing to walk back to his house. “But hey, if you ever want to contact me, you can find me on multiple social media platforms!” And with that, he started brisk-walking away, leaving a small wave a cute smile behind for Athena.
Before he left, she gave him a flirty wink. "Ok see ya later." She yeld after him. Athena walked home, she had her thoughts full of Will. Once she got back to her house, she opened her Instagram account and found Will's username and sent him a messsage while she was flopped down on her bed. The message said: "Hey! It was nice talkint to you today!"
Before he left, she gave him a flirty wink. "Ok see ya later." She yeld after him. Athena walked home, she had her thoughts full of Will. Once she got back to her house, she opened her Instagram account and found Will's username and sent him a messsage while she was flopped down on her bed. The message said: "Hey! It was nice talkint to you today!"
Will was busy over the next hour or so getting his room ready before Tommy would invite him to stream, as well as finishing up some side chores and little bits of work. This time, he wore a black suit with a white shirt inside along with his glasses, and left his hair to be its fluffy brown self. Positioning his camera to hit the right angle, he then waited for his friend to start the call. And not too long after, Will was on Tommy’s screen, which was being streamed live to a couple thousand viewers on Twitch.

“The rules of You Laugh, You Lose is very simple.” Tommy explained, after giving his friend an extremely warm and brotherly welcome. He was one of Will’s youngest friends, with blond hair and a child-like personality. “We both have 3 lives. Whenever we laugh from your videos, we lose one life. Whoever gets to 0 first has to do a forfeit, which is to…” He took up a small glass of liquid in it. “…drink the juice from the can of beans.” The chat found it a proper punishment for the one who loses, and many of them were betting that Will would win, due to his rather high tolerance to things and the ability to control his laughter at the funniest of videos.

While the rules were being explained, he opened up his Instagram and saw Athena’s message. “It was nice meeting you. Shame we couldn’t get to talk a little more, though!” He typed, and sent a link to the stream he was present in. “Just in case you want something interesting to watch.” He added, putting a winking emoji afterwards. Soon, Will put his attention back to stream, and the challenge began. It wasn’t that hard to control himself from laughing, but he had to admit that some videos pushed him to the point his face would be contorted in an effort to stave the laughter.
Will was busy over the next hour or so getting his room ready before Tommy would invite him to stream, as well as finishing up some side chores and little bits of work. This time, he wore a black suit with a white shirt inside along with his glasses, and left his hair to be its fluffy brown self. Positioning his camera to hit the right angle, he then waited for his friend to start the call. And not too long after, Will was on Tommy’s screen, which was being streamed live to a couple thousand viewers on Twitch.

“The rules of You Laugh, You Lose is very simple.” Tommy explained, after giving his friend an extremely warm and brotherly welcome. He was one of Will’s youngest friends, with blond hair and a child-like personality. “We both have 3 lives. Whenever we laugh from your videos, we lose one life. Whoever gets to 0 first has to do a forfeit, which is to…” He took up a small glass of liquid in it. “…drink the juice from the can of beans.” The chat found it a proper punishment for the one who loses, and many of them were betting that Will would win, due to his rather high tolerance to things and the ability to control his laughter at the funniest of videos.

While the rules were being explained, he opened up his Instagram and saw Athena’s message. “It was nice meeting you. Shame we couldn’t get to talk a little more, though!” He typed, and sent a link to the stream he was present in. “Just in case you want something interesting to watch.” He added, putting a winking emoji afterwards. Soon, Will put his attention back to stream, and the challenge began. It wasn’t that hard to control himself from laughing, but he had to admit that some videos pushed him to the point his face would be contorted in an effort to stave the laughter.
She texted him back "Im gonna look at it." She sent it with a smiley face. Athena sent the link that Will had sent her to her email, and she pulled it up on her computer. "If I had to do this I would fail." She told herself with a giggle. How could he not laugh? Athena laughed practically for the whole video. Once the live stream was over, she texted him: "You did so good! I was laughing for the whole time lol." She sent this message with three laughing/crying emojis. She shut her computer and she decided she was gonna go to the gym and work on her gymnastics. She packed a bag with her: suit, water bottle, and her hand chalk.
She texted him back "Im gonna look at it." She sent it with a smiley face. Athena sent the link that Will had sent her to her email, and she pulled it up on her computer. "If I had to do this I would fail." She told herself with a giggle. How could he not laugh? Athena laughed practically for the whole video. Once the live stream was over, she texted him: "You did so good! I was laughing for the whole time lol." She sent this message with three laughing/crying emojis. She shut her computer and she decided she was gonna go to the gym and work on her gymnastics. She packed a bag with her: suit, water bottle, and her hand chalk.
Through the whole thing, Will laughed only once, and beat Tommy by a landslide, even when the blond added two extra lives to his own. He downed the small glass of bean juice with a sense of disgust, but readily accepted his defeat. They chatted a little more during stream before retiring for the night. Afterwards, he checked his messages again. He was proud of today’s stream, and it was really hard to keep a straight face at most times. Looks like Tommy’s fans did have a great sense of humour that Will enjoyed greatly.

“It’s just a natural gift of mine to have incredible control over my laughter.” He replied, laughing to himself. Feeling a little tired, he decided to change into some pyjamas and stay in bed for a while, listening to some music as he sketched under the lamp and his LED lights hanging around his room.
Through the whole thing, Will laughed only once, and beat Tommy by a landslide, even when the blond added two extra lives to his own. He downed the small glass of bean juice with a sense of disgust, but readily accepted his defeat. They chatted a little more during stream before retiring for the night. Afterwards, he checked his messages again. He was proud of today’s stream, and it was really hard to keep a straight face at most times. Looks like Tommy’s fans did have a great sense of humour that Will enjoyed greatly.

“It’s just a natural gift of mine to have incredible control over my laughter.” He replied, laughing to himself. Feeling a little tired, he decided to change into some pyjamas and stay in bed for a while, listening to some music as he sketched under the lamp and his LED lights hanging around his room.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11