Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with editorboo
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Athena finished washing the dishes while Will was on the phone. "Um I dont really care, but if you want a time, maybe 4:30? I am doing the streaming at 5." She said as she wipped off the table. She put the wash cloth back into the sink and walked over to Will. "Thank you for everything." She said as she placed one of her hands on his shoulder. She was very close to him.
Athena finished washing the dishes while Will was on the phone. "Um I dont really care, but if you want a time, maybe 4:30? I am doing the streaming at 5." She said as she wipped off the table. She put the wash cloth back into the sink and walked over to Will. "Thank you for everything." She said as she placed one of her hands on his shoulder. She was very close to him.
“I’ll be there, and I’ll bring some stuff over. And um…no worries about everything…I just felt that it was right to help.” Will replied, holding Athena’s hand on his shoulder, a wonderful smile on his pale face that tinged the faintest light pink. There was another notification on his phone, and he had to leave. He quickly went out the door and got on his bicycle, plugging in some earphones from his pocket leaving a wink and a wave for her before he cycled away.
“I’ll be there, and I’ll bring some stuff over. And um…no worries about everything…I just felt that it was right to help.” Will replied, holding Athena’s hand on his shoulder, a wonderful smile on his pale face that tinged the faintest light pink. There was another notification on his phone, and he had to leave. He quickly went out the door and got on his bicycle, plugging in some earphones from his pocket leaving a wink and a wave for her before he cycled away.
Athena sighed a happy sigh. "That was nice." She told herself as she grabbed her cruches and headed back to her room. She listened to her playlist. The music didnt come alive as much since she couldnt dabce to it though.
Athena sighed a happy sigh. "That was nice." She told herself as she grabbed her cruches and headed back to her room. She listened to her playlist. The music didnt come alive as much since she couldnt dabce to it though.
[i’ll reply in a while just gotta rest my eyes a little bit :D]
[i’ll reply in a while just gotta rest my eyes a little bit :D]
(Yes! I gtg to bed! It is 2:25 in the morning here!)
(Yes! I gtg to bed! It is 2:25 in the morning here!)
[oh well then have a good sleep :D]

Will didn’t do much once he got home. He changed into a yellow collared sweatshirt and black pants with an orange beanie on his head, deciding that it was going to be his outfit for when he visited Athena for the night again. Of course, he decided to pack some extra items, like a pyjamas since it would be really weird to sleep in clothes and not bathe…you get the idea. Will let his friends know he’d be busy for the night so they wouldn’t immediately disturb him unless it was urgent. For some of the afternoon, he drew a couple drawings of himself and his friends, putting them into a stack he might frame and hang on his bedroom walls in the future.

Aside from that, he also decided to bring along with him a couple of cupcakes he freshly baked when he got home, thinking that it would be nice to bring it to her house to share. Will waited for time to tick away by doing some chores and generally just fixing his things, and was eager to see Athena again.
[oh well then have a good sleep :D]

Will didn’t do much once he got home. He changed into a yellow collared sweatshirt and black pants with an orange beanie on his head, deciding that it was going to be his outfit for when he visited Athena for the night again. Of course, he decided to pack some extra items, like a pyjamas since it would be really weird to sleep in clothes and not bathe…you get the idea. Will let his friends know he’d be busy for the night so they wouldn’t immediately disturb him unless it was urgent. For some of the afternoon, he drew a couple drawings of himself and his friends, putting them into a stack he might frame and hang on his bedroom walls in the future.

Aside from that, he also decided to bring along with him a couple of cupcakes he freshly baked when he got home, thinking that it would be nice to bring it to her house to share. Will waited for time to tick away by doing some chores and generally just fixing his things, and was eager to see Athena again.
"Oh! Its almost 4:30." She said as she made her way to her room to get her computer set up. She couldnt wait to see Will again. She went back to her kitchen and grabbed a few cookies that Will had made. Once she made it back to her bedroom, she sat down at her desk.

(Hey! I am going to watch my sister play her soccer tournament and we have to travel. I wil be gone Fri-Sat. I will still have my computer with me, but I dont know how often I will be able to reply. Thank you for understanding!)
"Oh! Its almost 4:30." She said as she made her way to her room to get her computer set up. She couldnt wait to see Will again. She went back to her kitchen and grabbed a few cookies that Will had made. Once she made it back to her bedroom, she sat down at her desk.

(Hey! I am going to watch my sister play her soccer tournament and we have to travel. I wil be gone Fri-Sat. I will still have my computer with me, but I dont know how often I will be able to reply. Thank you for understanding!)
[no worries! take your time to reply enjoy the tournament tho :D]

4:30 was rolling around and Will had slung his bag of items across his shoulders and was mounting the bicycle. He would be able to make it to Athena’s house on time. Putting the small container of cupcakes in the basket, he set off at a moderate pace, making sure that he took care to keep to his side and look out for pedestrians. Some people would recognise him, no doubt some avid fans just walking about, and Will would sometimes slow down to wave before picking up speed again.

He arrived right on the dot and rang the doorbell, knocking the same three times again. There was a little bit of nervousness in seeing her again, but also eagerness for the same reason.
[no worries! take your time to reply enjoy the tournament tho :D]

4:30 was rolling around and Will had slung his bag of items across his shoulders and was mounting the bicycle. He would be able to make it to Athena’s house on time. Putting the small container of cupcakes in the basket, he set off at a moderate pace, making sure that he took care to keep to his side and look out for pedestrians. Some people would recognise him, no doubt some avid fans just walking about, and Will would sometimes slow down to wave before picking up speed again.

He arrived right on the dot and rang the doorbell, knocking the same three times again. There was a little bit of nervousness in seeing her again, but also eagerness for the same reason.
"Hey! Come in!" Athena said while she opened the door to let him in. "Ive gotten a lot better with these cruches since last time." She said with a laugh. She blushed brightly as she rembered when Will had caught her. She led him to her living room. "Some how someone, probably Sophie, posted on Twitter and told the whole story. So now, none of my fans want a live stream!" She said in a frustrated ton.
"Hey! Come in!" Athena said while she opened the door to let him in. "Ive gotten a lot better with these cruches since last time." She said with a laugh. She blushed brightly as she rembered when Will had caught her. She led him to her living room. "Some how someone, probably Sophie, posted on Twitter and told the whole story. So now, none of my fans want a live stream!" She said in a frustrated ton.
“That’s good, at least I don’t have to worry about you falling into my arms again. And I brought some cupcakes I baked today!” Will said, chuckling in a joking way. He listened to her frustrations, and thought about it while he stood around in the living room. His schedule was wide open for the day till tomorrow afternoon, when he had a planned stream. Whoever posted that whole story was kind of being selfish in a way, he thought. Clearly Athena wanted to tell her own audience herself and it had been ruined. “Tell you what.” Will said, setting the basket of cupcakes on the table and putting his bag on the couch.

“Tell your fans you have a guest coming over for your stream. I’ll take part in it, so your fans will come and then I’ll let you have a stream with them! How does that sound? I’ll do my best not to interfere and steal the spotlight, of course.” He suggested, putting his hands together and placing them near his mouth as if in deep thought. Will would mostly make guest appearances during his friends’ streams, which would usually help in views.
“That’s good, at least I don’t have to worry about you falling into my arms again. And I brought some cupcakes I baked today!” Will said, chuckling in a joking way. He listened to her frustrations, and thought about it while he stood around in the living room. His schedule was wide open for the day till tomorrow afternoon, when he had a planned stream. Whoever posted that whole story was kind of being selfish in a way, he thought. Clearly Athena wanted to tell her own audience herself and it had been ruined. “Tell you what.” Will said, setting the basket of cupcakes on the table and putting his bag on the couch.

“Tell your fans you have a guest coming over for your stream. I’ll take part in it, so your fans will come and then I’ll let you have a stream with them! How does that sound? I’ll do my best not to interfere and steal the spotlight, of course.” He suggested, putting his hands together and placing them near his mouth as if in deep thought. Will would mostly make guest appearances during his friends’ streams, which would usually help in views.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11