Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with editorboo
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
"I dont care what we do!" She said with a giggle. There was about 20 more seconds left on the commercial. Athena shivered. It was cold in there! She grabbed a blanket and snuggled up to Will. There now it was warmer! She sighed and sat up a little bit straighter as the live stream came back. Athena and Will had decided on a singalong. But they had no idea on what song. "Welcome back! We are gonna do a singalong, but we need song ideas. If you could comment some song ideas that would be great!" She welcomed.
"I dont care what we do!" She said with a giggle. There was about 20 more seconds left on the commercial. Athena shivered. It was cold in there! She grabbed a blanket and snuggled up to Will. There now it was warmer! She sighed and sat up a little bit straighter as the live stream came back. Athena and Will had decided on a singalong. But they had no idea on what song. "Welcome back! We are gonna do a singalong, but we need song ideas. If you could comment some song ideas that would be great!" She welcomed.
“Do you have any musical instruments in your house, perhaps a guitar or a piano?” Will asked, welcoming the snuggling that Athena did. He didn’t feel that cold, but if she needed his warmth, then he’ll give it. There was a quick moment where they sat up a bit straighter, just to look good for the viewers, and prevent them from getting any ideas. Where the camera didn’t slow, he slid his hand to hold hers, smiling a little bit more.

There were requests coming in for a lot of songs, but it seemed many of them wanted Will to sing Your New Boyfriend again. It was a popular song, no doubt, and had amassed millions more of views over the past few days. Perhaps they could start off with that song and go down the lists, and let each other have a turn at singing.
“Do you have any musical instruments in your house, perhaps a guitar or a piano?” Will asked, welcoming the snuggling that Athena did. He didn’t feel that cold, but if she needed his warmth, then he’ll give it. There was a quick moment where they sat up a bit straighter, just to look good for the viewers, and prevent them from getting any ideas. Where the camera didn’t slow, he slid his hand to hold hers, smiling a little bit more.

There were requests coming in for a lot of songs, but it seemed many of them wanted Will to sing Your New Boyfriend again. It was a popular song, no doubt, and had amassed millions more of views over the past few days. Perhaps they could start off with that song and go down the lists, and let each other have a turn at singing.
She squeezed hand."I will be right back." Athena said as she let go of his hand and ran into her room and grabbed her guitar. "Here you can use this." She said one she returned to the couch. "Now I dont know Your New Boyfriend that well, so bear with me." She said with a laugh. She hadnt had much time to listen to any of Will's music yet.
She squeezed hand."I will be right back." Athena said as she let go of his hand and ran into her room and grabbed her guitar. "Here you can use this." She said one she returned to the couch. "Now I dont know Your New Boyfriend that well, so bear with me." She said with a laugh. She hadnt had much time to listen to any of Will's music yet.
Will took the guitar and made a few practice strums, making sure he still remembered all the chords he played. It was in good tune, so there was no need to adjust it any further. He took out his phone and pulled up the lyrics, setting it next to the computer. “Here,” He told Athena, “just use it for reference.” The chat was getting excited, no doubt already starting to record it to send to their social media platforms. With a gentle starting strum, Will began to sing. It sounded perfectly in tune and his fingers effortlessly led the music on the guitar. There was this certain magic to listening to him sing right next to you, and one could feel the authenticity of his hard work on his songs.
Will took the guitar and made a few practice strums, making sure he still remembered all the chords he played. It was in good tune, so there was no need to adjust it any further. He took out his phone and pulled up the lyrics, setting it next to the computer. “Here,” He told Athena, “just use it for reference.” The chat was getting excited, no doubt already starting to record it to send to their social media platforms. With a gentle starting strum, Will began to sing. It sounded perfectly in tune and his fingers effortlessly led the music on the guitar. There was this certain magic to listening to him sing right next to you, and one could feel the authenticity of his hard work on his songs.
Athena gave him a 'thank you' smile. When he started to sing, she joined in. Her smooth, dulcet, and mellifluous voice filled the room and bounded with Will's voice. It was beautiful and they did perfect on the high and low notes. But she did keep her eyes on Will's phone the whole time. No need to embarras herself now! Once they finished up, Athena similed. "That was amazing!" She said to the veiwers and Will.
Athena gave him a 'thank you' smile. When he started to sing, she joined in. Her smooth, dulcet, and mellifluous voice filled the room and bounded with Will's voice. It was beautiful and they did perfect on the high and low notes. But she did keep her eyes on Will's phone the whole time. No need to embarras herself now! Once they finished up, Athena similed. "That was amazing!" She said to the veiwers and Will.
(Also, I am sorry if I reply back later than normal, my mother passed away.)
[quote name="HorseLuver" date="2022-10-09 06:03:15" ] (Also, I am sorry if I reply back later than normal, my mother passed away.) [/quote] [please don’t worry about taking your time! it must be a difficult thing to deal with :( i’m sorry for your loss, and i hope you’ll be feeling better soon. i’ll be replying later, just have to wrap my study up first.]
HorseLuver wrote on 2022-10-09 06:03:15:

[please don’t worry about taking your time! it must be a difficult thing to deal with :( i’m sorry for your loss, and i hope you’ll be feeling better soon. i’ll be replying later, just have to wrap my study up first.]
(Ok! Take your time! Thank you for the kind words. I really miss her)
(Ok! Take your time! Thank you for the kind words. I really miss her)
[any time you wish to have a chat about how you’re feeling, please don’t hesitate to drop me a private message. i understand what it’s like going through a loss. i’m here to listen :)]

Over the next few minutes, Will chose some songs with Athena to sing, doing his best to come up with some simple chord progressions for songs he was not terribly familiar with so that the singalong would be more interesting. He loved hearing Athena’s voice and his twine together like trees with connected branches; it just fit nicely. The chat seemed really happy and was enjoying the music, complimenting both their voices. Every time he made eye contact with her, it couldn’t help but make Will smile, and his heart would warm greatly. People must have gotten wind of his presence on Athena’s stream, the number of views steadily rising to see the famous YouTuber and his friend.
[any time you wish to have a chat about how you’re feeling, please don’t hesitate to drop me a private message. i understand what it’s like going through a loss. i’m here to listen :)]

Over the next few minutes, Will chose some songs with Athena to sing, doing his best to come up with some simple chord progressions for songs he was not terribly familiar with so that the singalong would be more interesting. He loved hearing Athena’s voice and his twine together like trees with connected branches; it just fit nicely. The chat seemed really happy and was enjoying the music, complimenting both their voices. Every time he made eye contact with her, it couldn’t help but make Will smile, and his heart would warm greatly. People must have gotten wind of his presence on Athena’s stream, the number of views steadily rising to see the famous YouTuber and his friend.
Everytime Will and Athena made eye contact, she got butterflies in her stomach. Once they finshed up on there 4th song. Athena crutched her way to her kitchen and got some water. Singing had always made her thirsty. When she returned, she saw that Will was scrolling through the long list of coments. "How many is there?" She asked in shock as the list kept going on and on. Athena was hoping he wouldnt see the one where someone asked it they were boyfriend and girlfriend.
Everytime Will and Athena made eye contact, she got butterflies in her stomach. Once they finshed up on there 4th song. Athena crutched her way to her kitchen and got some water. Singing had always made her thirsty. When she returned, she saw that Will was scrolling through the long list of coments. "How many is there?" She asked in shock as the list kept going on and on. Athena was hoping he wouldnt see the one where someone asked it they were boyfriend and girlfriend.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11