Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sunny's Pop-Up Art Stop 3.0 Pinglist!
1 2 3
@Vinid I am still pending a response from one person prior :D but another slot (or 2) should open soon so I will add you to ping list <3
@Vinid I am still pending a response from one person prior :D but another slot (or 2) should open soon so I will add you to ping list <3
Revamp 3.0!
p0c3JDft.png
Other Things by Me
Clan Lore Masterpost || Kintsukuroi ice sub
Lore Hub: Dragon Variants by Flight - OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS
Perfect, thank you! :) Just let me know~
Perfect, thank you! :) Just let me know~
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
i'd like to be added to the pinglist please!!
i'd like to be added to the pinglist please!!
sanguine_subspecies_buttons.pngflight_rising_moonshifter_logo_smol.pngJourney_badge_smol.pnghatchery_button_smol.png
@SunnyToxicBunny ah okay, that works! i’ll send payment now!
@SunnyToxicBunny ah okay, that works! i’ll send payment now!
Pi0AvSi.png ==

it’s imginate without an a!
TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ WRITING SHOP | ART SHOP
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
@xAstraea

First one is posted! Fullsize can be gotten via opening in a new tab from the forum preview or the download feature on the dA link i DM'd
@xAstraea

First one is posted! Fullsize can be gotten via opening in a new tab from the forum preview or the download feature on the dA link i DM'd
Revamp 3.0!
p0c3JDft.png
Other Things by Me
@SunnyToxicBunny
Oh my goodness, I was just checking out your profile and noticed you recently re-opened an art shop!
I'd love to be added to your pinglist Sunny! <3

Edit: Also just noticed you did have me in your previous pinglist, but it was pinging my previous Username c':
@SunnyToxicBunny
Oh my goodness, I was just checking out your profile and noticed you recently re-opened an art shop!
I'd love to be added to your pinglist Sunny! <3

Edit: Also just noticed you did have me in your previous pinglist, but it was pinging my previous Username c':
aknPWuE.png
@xAstraea @Kawaiicoco789 @imginate Sorry for delays D: - i have work irl & gotten sick twice [emoji=snapper sad size=2]
@xAstraea
@Kawaiicoco789
@imginate

Sorry for delays D: - i have work irl & gotten sick twice
Revamp 3.0!
p0c3JDft.png
Other Things by Me
@SunnyToxicBunny

It's no problem! Please take your time and rip getting sick twice must have been painful TT^TT

Hope you can stay safe and healthy in the future! Don't stress yourself out aight :D
@SunnyToxicBunny

It's no problem! Please take your time and rip getting sick twice must have been painful TT^TT

Hope you can stay safe and healthy in the future! Don't stress yourself out aight :D
[quote name="SunnyToxicBunny" date="2022-10-09 15:12:01" ] @xAstraea @Kawaiicoco789 @imginate Sorry for delays D: - i have work irl & gotten sick twice [emoji=snapper sad size=2] [/quote] Update, im a victim if "FR wont load on browser without VPN" hopefully they fix it soon. But im working on more doodles! After i send the refs to myself from mobile it should go faster xnx
SunnyToxicBunny wrote on 2022-10-09 15:12:01:
@xAstraea
@Kawaiicoco789
@imginate

Sorry for delays D: - i have work irl & gotten sick twice

Update, im a victim if "FR wont load on browser without VPN" hopefully they fix it soon. But im working on more doodles! After i send the refs to myself from mobile it should go faster xnx
Revamp 3.0!
p0c3JDft.png
Other Things by Me
May I be added to the ping list please? :)
May I be added to the ping list please? :)
kitty.pngMy Pfp Dragon | Bandi: frozen, lore:UiWD6.gif
I’ll figure out what else to add here later
1 2 3