Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | fill empty user info space with dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Support! I wonder if a “random per day” option would be neat too? Similar to the front page dragons
Support! I wonder if a “random per day” option would be neat too? Similar to the front page dragons
e1hq93t.jpeg umzEeyZ.jpeg
Support, only if it's optional or with a toggle. I see how this could be nice, and I always support more customization. However, I personally probably wouldn't use it, because I feel the new profile pages are too cluttered and icon-/image-based already.
Support, only if it's optional or with a toggle. I see how this could be nice, and I always support more customization. However, I personally probably wouldn't use it, because I feel the new profile pages are too cluttered and icon-/image-based already.
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
Eh, no support unless you can toggle it off at least for yourself. I just don't think the place needs filling and a dragon icon would just make it look too full.
Eh, no support unless you can toggle it off at least for yourself. I just don't think the place needs filling and a dragon icon would just make it look too full.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
I really really love this idea. Though the spot is a squishy for a whole dragon… maybe in the eventual revamp there could be a spot for it? Have an option for a singular dragon or rotate all dragons in a specified tab would be amazing
I really really love this idea. Though the spot is a squishy for a whole dragon… maybe in the eventual revamp there could be a spot for it? Have an option for a singular dragon or rotate all dragons in a specified tab would be amazing
gG13YVz.pngtumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
;aksdjf I would love this. Personally, I'd want it to be randomized from my lair. The new layout has too many weird spaces imo and this would be an excellent fix for one of them
;aksdjf I would love this. Personally, I'd want it to be randomized from my lair. The new layout has too many weird spaces imo and this would be an excellent fix for one of them
Shrapnarl-1.png
>> bug (he/him)
>> FR -1
>> hatchery
Support! It looks so cute!!!
Support! It looks so cute!!!
tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so3_100.gif
eIK5iG7.pngfLdYOuE.pngGLMwkdE.png
0034-skull.gif0112-peep.gif
Are you saying I would have more places to plaster TV everywhere? Sign me up.
Are you saying I would have more places to plaster TV everywhere? Sign me up.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
Its a cute idea but it its added in it needs to be opt in

I personally thought the blank space is being saved for something--they previously mentioned that when they bring back PvP in the coliseum they wanted to encourage people to participate in Ranked Battles and one thing they suggested "Maybe you get a cool little crown or trophy near your forum avatar." and that space looks like it would fit something like that nicely so its possible they have plans for that area eventually
Its a cute idea but it its added in it needs to be opt in

I personally thought the blank space is being saved for something--they previously mentioned that when they bring back PvP in the coliseum they wanted to encourage people to participate in Ranked Battles and one thing they suggested "Maybe you get a cool little crown or trophy near your forum avatar." and that space looks like it would fit something like that nicely so its possible they have plans for that area eventually
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Support!
Support!
Ma2cHRs.png wSV5Nuk.png
c3TCj1D.png
sb1yviE.png
That would be so cool! Support!
That would be so cool! Support!
FObX7rS.png WQA384m.png
hh5n4WA.png WvEXipG.pngA6Pqy3l.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7