Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Make Flight Rising SLIGHTLY Worse
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26
You have to watch an unskippalble 30 second ad every time you visit your lair, hoard, nesting grounds, etc
You have to watch an unskippalble 30 second ad every time you visit your lair, hoard, nesting grounds, etc
REEB THE BIRB(lover) She/her/they/them
[quote name="GroceryStore" date="2022-09-20 06:20:33" ] After enough time passes your dragons gain the elderly status. It doesn't do anything but add an extra icon that is just there to make things more clutterred. [/quote] I wouldn't hate that, as long as it didn't effect anything negatively
GroceryStore wrote on 2022-09-20 06:20:33:
After enough time passes your dragons gain the elderly status.
It doesn't do anything but add an extra icon that is just there to make things more clutterred.
I wouldn't hate that, as long as it didn't effect anything negatively
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
If you're a plague clan and you buy a non-plague dragon, you have to buy a cheap treasure item to stop them from getting sick. Sick dragons cannot coli or breed. It's a one time purchase (so like a vaccine, I guess).

If you're an arcane clan and you buy a non-arcane dragon you have to buy an item to stop them from getting radiation poisoning. Same effects as above.

*Insert something similar for each flight*

Basically buying dragons of different elements is made slightly more expensive and slightly more annoying, assuming you want to actually do anything with them.
If you're a plague clan and you buy a non-plague dragon, you have to buy a cheap treasure item to stop them from getting sick. Sick dragons cannot coli or breed. It's a one time purchase (so like a vaccine, I guess).

If you're an arcane clan and you buy a non-arcane dragon you have to buy an item to stop them from getting radiation poisoning. Same effects as above.

*Insert something similar for each flight*

Basically buying dragons of different elements is made slightly more expensive and slightly more annoying, assuming you want to actually do anything with them.
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Other stuff
My Levelling Service
My Stock the Pond Pairs
Plague Subspecies Masterlist
Formatting is pain
You found this by accident
You need to bond with a familiar daily in order to actually progress the bar. Skipping a day results in the bonding level going down by one unit. Whether that levels you down if you reach the start of a bonding level or not I leave up to you guys :)
You need to bond with a familiar daily in order to actually progress the bar. Skipping a day results in the bonding level going down by one unit. Whether that levels you down if you reach the start of a bonding level or not I leave up to you guys :)
2OTuj7X.pngMgSM0ZQ.pngninbinarycatcher.png
For an extra 5t per bond and slightly faster leveling, you can bond with your familiars by defeating them in the coliseum.
For an extra 5t per bond and slightly faster leveling, you can bond with your familiars by defeating them in the coliseum.

aeT8NqI.gif
BLORT:
the surprisingly
elusive and mysterious
Sitting Pancake
dRN2xnT.gif

[quote name="RedfurTheWarrior" date="2022-09-20 12:20:22" ] You need to bond with a familiar daily in order to actually progress the bar. Skipping a day results in the bonding level going down by one unit. Whether that levels you down if you reach the start of a bonding level or not I leave up to you guys :) [/quote] Oh. OH. That is absolutely diabolical. I have enough trouble bonding with my familiars as it is, if that was implemented I would just throw them out all together. XD
RedfurTheWarrior wrote on 2022-09-20 12:20:22:

Oh. OH. That is absolutely diabolical. I have enough trouble bonding with my familiars as it is, if that was implemented I would just throw them out all together. XD
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png Hobbyist Writer57719699_nSiBYnESr0q0Pa5.pngFeel free to ping! tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
Every so often, one random dragon in your lair will go on a journey and migrate to a completely different user's lair. They can't be sold or exalted, but the user they've ended up with can remove any skins/accents and apparel, and they can alter your dragon's appearance with specialty items.

Bonus points, if you have any friends on your friends list, the dragons will just migrate to their lair. So, you'd think that just removing all friends will stop your dragons from leaving, right? No. They just go to stranger's lairs. And either way, you have no idea who has received your dragon.
Every so often, one random dragon in your lair will go on a journey and migrate to a completely different user's lair. They can't be sold or exalted, but the user they've ended up with can remove any skins/accents and apparel, and they can alter your dragon's appearance with specialty items.

Bonus points, if you have any friends on your friends list, the dragons will just migrate to their lair. So, you'd think that just removing all friends will stop your dragons from leaving, right? No. They just go to stranger's lairs. And either way, you have no idea who has received your dragon.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png Hobbyist Writer57719699_nSiBYnESr0q0Pa5.pngFeel free to ping! tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
Remove all the links on the sidebar, except for the sections (Clan, Shop, Play, Library). Makes everything a bit harder to navigate.
Remove all the links on the sidebar, except for the sections (Clan, Shop, Play, Library). Makes everything a bit harder to navigate.
kNSqV1x.png
Dragons go through their growing stages slower. Complete with 'Terrible Twos' "I NO WANT THAT I SET IT ON FIREEEEEEE" and 'The Teenage Years' "Mommmm, why are my wings knocking EVERYTHING over? Oh, and I don't want to wear that anymore."
Dragons go through their growing stages slower. Complete with 'Terrible Twos' "I NO WANT THAT I SET IT ON FIREEEEEEE" and 'The Teenage Years' "Mommmm, why are my wings knocking EVERYTHING over? Oh, and I don't want to wear that anymore."
BnW3Sz1.png
The site colors change to radioactive/magenta instead of the current red/yellow.

I have vision issues, so I think I would quit if that happened tbh
The site colors change to radioactive/magenta instead of the current red/yellow.

I have vision issues, so I think I would quit if that happened tbh
She/Her
Resident Trickster Rabbit God
Studier of Color Theory
Giver of Earth Nests
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26