Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Leaving FR! Everything goes!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Balam Hello! I am interested in these skins: [item=skin - inner glow][item=skin: porcelain vase][item=skin: royal green butterfly] if you have them! I can offer gems, though [url=https://toyhou.se/Woohoorandom/art]heres my art examples if ur interested![/url]
@Balam
Hello! I am interested in these skins:
Skin - Inner Glow Skin: Porcelain Vase Skin: Royal Green Butterfly
if you have them!
I can offer gems, though heres my art examples if ur interested!
6359e1941805ff183bd0a8181719020023cc878d.png
(Note to self, this is page 4)

@Eliyanah the invisiblilty cloaks are all on the watchers, which I'm keeping. Sorry.

@Noel1 I do not have any light halos that aren't on my watchers. Sorry.

@Amut: Grunshal is 125g, Keeper is 25g, his apparel and familiar are: fam 150, vulture 50g, Banner 50g), Alma I am unsure if I'm going to let her go. She's firm Batu and Wer's first clutch, and an old dragon, and has good genes. It would have to be for some serious gold, and a promise of good lore. Big ask I know. The two unnamed are 50g each. Unless you write lore for them, in which case, they are free, and I'll let you name the whole clutch. :)

@beBlueberry You can look in my beastiary and see which ones I have. :)

@AloraDannon 100g but willing to haggle

@Lessai I have all the sashes, banners, and everything in the first two sections of your WL. You can buy dragons w or w/out their outfits.

(Note to self, this is page 4)

@Eliyanah the invisiblilty cloaks are all on the watchers, which I'm keeping. Sorry.

@Noel1 I do not have any light halos that aren't on my watchers. Sorry.

@Amut: Grunshal is 125g, Keeper is 25g, his apparel and familiar are: fam 150, vulture 50g, Banner 50g), Alma I am unsure if I'm going to let her go. She's firm Batu and Wer's first clutch, and an old dragon, and has good genes. It would have to be for some serious gold, and a promise of good lore. Big ask I know. The two unnamed are 50g each. Unless you write lore for them, in which case, they are free, and I'll let you name the whole clutch. :)

@beBlueberry You can look in my beastiary and see which ones I have. :)

@AloraDannon 100g but willing to haggle

@Lessai I have all the sashes, banners, and everything in the first two sections of your WL. You can buy dragons w or w/out their outfits.

UZVTEBc.png
@Balam

How much for all of that in gems except the banners? I'll check out the dragons now
@Balam

How much for all of that in gems except the banners? I'll check out the dragons now
nTLWeBT_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
@Balam

is the plague sprite/boneyard tatters up for grabs by chance? (or if u have any other sprites/old apparel...) i can totally offer art if so!

OR id love skeletal chimes if you have any available :) my art is on ig w the same username! (feel free to decline i totally understand!)
@Balam

is the plague sprite/boneyard tatters up for grabs by chance? (or if u have any other sprites/old apparel...) i can totally offer art if so!

OR id love skeletal chimes if you have any available :) my art is on ig w the same username! (feel free to decline i totally understand!)
Dp86ra8.png
[quote name="@Balam" date="2022-08-10 15:40:24" ] (Note to self, this is page 4). @Amut: Grunshal is 125g, Keeper is 25g, his apparel and familiar are: fam 150, vulture 50g, Banner 50g), Alma I am unsure if I'm going to let her go. She's firm Batu and Wer's first clutch, and an old dragon, and has good genes. It would have to be for some serious gold, and a promise of good lore. Big ask I know. The two unnamed are 50g each. Unless you write lore for them, in which case, they are free, and I'll let you name the whole clutch. :) [/quote] So Grunshal + Keeper and his stuff =400g (Perfect, happy to take them now). You mentioned everyone was available, except for one specific group, and she's a gorgeous progen-baby so I figured I'd really ask fast. But if you're going to keep her, that's also cool. Just wanted to let you know where I was coming from there. It was specifically [i]because [/i]she's a progen-offspring with really good lore that I felt would fit into my group, and thought she was on the general block that I was so particularly interested in adding her to my collection and put in for her quickly. Her lore with rescuing dragons from her sire is also particularly cool (of similar vein to the escapees from the old Zalvador's Frejlandt lore), and as I'd been looking for a jumpstart to that older progen-offspring lore I was working on a few years back. Her story seemed like a particularly interesting way to get back into it, as a hook for my plague progen-babs, because I'd hit a small block with them a few years back and then let them sit on the backburner for other projects. The two unnamed would get lore, because they have to be introduced to the main group, and I meant for them to be the bridge for Alma to also jump ship. I meant to borrow from your current lair lore to set their backstory, if that's all right. I could keep it vague if you'd like me not to infer anything, instead.
@Balam wrote on 2022-08-10 15:40:24:
(Note to self, this is page 4).

So Grunshal + Keeper and his stuff =400g (Perfect, happy to take them now).

You mentioned everyone was available, except for one specific group, and she's a gorgeous progen-baby so I figured I'd really ask fast. But if you're going to keep her, that's also cool. Just wanted to let you know where I was coming from there. It was specifically because she's a progen-offspring with really good lore that I felt would fit into my group, and thought she was on the general block that I was so particularly interested in adding her to my collection and put in for her quickly.

Her lore with rescuing dragons from her sire is also particularly cool (of similar vein to the escapees from the old Zalvador's Frejlandt lore), and as I'd been looking for a jumpstart to that older progen-offspring lore I was working on a few years back. Her story seemed like a particularly interesting way to get back into it, as a hook for my plague progen-babs, because I'd hit a small block with them a few years back and then let them sit on the backburner for other projects.

The two unnamed would get lore, because they have to be introduced to the main group, and I meant for them to be the bridge for Alma to also jump ship. I meant to borrow from your current lair lore to set their backstory, if that's all right. I could keep it vague if you'd like me not to infer anything, instead.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Balam before I go digging to see what you're after, I figured I'd offer art? I scrolled back and saw you're looking for furries/ferals which is generally what I specialize in. I've mostly been doing traditional pieces recently, but I've got some quick examples of things I've done in the past...year? With all the traditional pieces being in the past month-two months clicky here.
I promise I can draw more than cats but the warriorcats brainrot is just eternal apparently

if you like my stuff, lmk and I'll poke around n see what I might want!! I'm mostly looking for Earth fest stuff, really from any time as if it's something I'm not in need of, I'll throw it at the dom team or swap it for something I prefer with someone else.
@Balam before I go digging to see what you're after, I figured I'd offer art? I scrolled back and saw you're looking for furries/ferals which is generally what I specialize in. I've mostly been doing traditional pieces recently, but I've got some quick examples of things I've done in the past...year? With all the traditional pieces being in the past month-two months clicky here.
I promise I can draw more than cats but the warriorcats brainrot is just eternal apparently

if you like my stuff, lmk and I'll poke around n see what I might want!! I'm mostly looking for Earth fest stuff, really from any time as if it's something I'm not in need of, I'll throw it at the dom team or swap it for something I prefer with someone else.
fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png hi im ris and i really dig birds fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png
[center][font=courier new] [size=4]@Balam love me an estate sale ! kindly let me know about these things: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/1553186][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/15532/1553186_350.png[/img][/url] Dreja, sans outfit [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/5556783][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/55568/5556783_350.png[/img][/url] Meyneth, sans outfit [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/21629492][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/216295/21629492_350.png[/img][/url] Pacifica, sans outfit thank you :') [emoji=red star size=1]
@Balam

love me an estate sale ! kindly let me know about these things:

1553186_350.png

Dreja, sans outfit

5556783_350.png

Meyneth, sans outfit

21629492_350.png

Pacifica, sans outfit

thank you :')
963642c1200d2992d16ce482caa6bcc4.png
@Balem how much do you want for the riot of rot Bone Garden accent on the bogsneak? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=0&breed=14&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=25&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=177&auth=b9dcab10f1211a802d019593cc9c39fdc2387b5b&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Balem how much do you want for the riot of rot Bone Garden accent on the bogsneak?

dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=0&breed=14&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=25&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=177&auth=b9dcab10f1211a802d019593cc9c39fdc2387b5b&dummyext=prev.png
CCqPA04.gifabBpb5R.gifGeP.pngPicC.pngMtC.png
@balam May I ask how much is Ichor (exalt main lair)and Crux (hidden for 2015) ?

Adoh (hidden 2020) and the female imperial wearing eye of the swarm in hidden 2021 (#76513146)

I also see you have Murkmirth ambassador and Cinnabar Plaguebringer in your bestiary. Each are going for 100 gems on the ah. What would you be willing to sell them at?
@balam May I ask how much is Ichor (exalt main lair)and Crux (hidden for 2015) ?

Adoh (hidden 2020) and the female imperial wearing eye of the swarm in hidden 2021 (#76513146)

I also see you have Murkmirth ambassador and Cinnabar Plaguebringer in your bestiary. Each are going for 100 gems on the ah. What would you be willing to sell them at?
@Balam I can offer art for this gal! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53538029][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/535381/53538029_350.png[/img][/url]
@Balam I can offer art for this gal!
53538029_350.png
ePOliyb.png
NjaYK36.png
FObX7rS.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
art_shop_small.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7