Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Leaving FR! Everything goes!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hey all, I was super sick and didn't log on to FR for like a week. I'll get back to this asap.
Hey all, I was super sick and didn't log on to FR for like a week. I'll get back to this asap.
UZVTEBc.png
@Balam Interested in Heartbleed - did you have a price in mind for her?

Also, interested in any bat familiar or food items you have as well as any Gladeveins Needletooths.
@Balam Interested in Heartbleed - did you have a price in mind for her?

Also, interested in any bat familiar or food items you have as well as any Gladeveins Needletooths.
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
Hello friend! How much would you be seeking for one of the G1s in your exalt tab? I'd love to exalt save him! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77257268][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/772573/77257268_350.png[/img][/url]
Hello friend! How much would you be seeking for one of the G1s in your exalt tab? I'd love to exalt save him!
77257268_350.png
violentvioletsig.png
@Balam Hi! Interested in your Water Sprite, how much are you looking to get for it?
@Balam Hi! Interested in your Water Sprite, how much are you looking to get for it?
[quote name="Quixilver" date="2022-07-25 07:31:12" ] @Balam (my u is quixilver with x, not ck, I didn't get ping but that's OK) Art of what are you looking for? I draw dragons(all kinds!), animals in general, landscapes, humans/anime, sometimes furries, etc [/quote] just bringing up my old post if you forgot, if you're not interested that's ok
Quixilver wrote on 2022-07-25 07:31:12:
@Balam
(my u is quixilver with x, not ck, I didn't get ping but that's OK)
Art of what are you looking for? I draw dragons(all kinds!), animals in general, landscapes, humans/anime, sometimes furries, etc

just bringing up my old post if you forgot, if you're not interested that's ok
27150.png
x Quix -- he/him
x Pixilart @Quixilver
x Wishlist

| x Category Give/Get
| x INTJ
| x Artist
(For my notes, page 3 responses)

@Quixilver Sorry! I totally got that wrong, then got sick. Anyways, mostly looking for art of anthros and ferals, but open to anything. Send me examples of what you do!

@Vinid before I send, are you still interested? :) I know its been a few days and sometimes things change.

@LetTheWorldBurn 20g

@TheQueenOfFire I'm afraid she and her apparel would be more than that.

@SIRENEMOON if you click the book icon in my profile you can see what I have.

(For my notes, page 3 responses)

@Quixilver Sorry! I totally got that wrong, then got sick. Anyways, mostly looking for art of anthros and ferals, but open to anything. Send me examples of what you do!

@Vinid before I send, are you still interested? :) I know its been a few days and sometimes things change.

@LetTheWorldBurn 20g

@TheQueenOfFire I'm afraid she and her apparel would be more than that.

@SIRENEMOON if you click the book icon in my profile you can see what I have.

UZVTEBc.png
I would still be interested! (I'll have to work hard to make up for it since I'm saving for a big dragon LOL but bears come first)
I would still be interested! (I'll have to work hard to make up for it since I'm saving for a big dragon LOL but bears come first)
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
@Balam hello and thank you for hosting this thread! could i possibly get an estimate for the following: [item= riot hazebeacon] [item= boneyard bard] [item= skeletal chimes] [item= infectionist's emblem] [item= plague tome] [item= mainecoon] [item= plague's charm] [skin= 32058] along with the eye of the swarm (RoR 2021, i believe) accent (idk why i can't see the serial number,,) and also any remaining zodiac, gem guardian or spirit animal familiars you might have !! i definitely won't be able to take home anything if at all but i'm just curious to see the breakdown and weigh my chances,, thank you so much in advance and all the best with your future endeavours! have a great rest of your day! :)
@Balam hello and thank you for hosting this thread! could i possibly get an estimate for the following:

Riot Hazebeacon Boneyard Bard Skeletal Chimes Infectionist's Emblem Plague Tome Mainecoon Plague's Charm

along with the eye of the swarm (RoR 2021, i believe) accent (idk why i can't see the serial number,,) and also any remaining zodiac, gem guardian or spirit animal familiars you might have !!

i definitely won't be able to take home anything if at all but i'm just curious to see the breakdown and weigh my chances,, thank you so much in advance and all the best with your future endeavours! have a great rest of your day! :)
x
ZwVaRtj.gif
my username is telePATHETICal !

[ any pronouns ;; fr time +13 ;; gmt +8 ]

please ping when replying to me in forums, thank you!
@Balam
I can definitely do furry/scaly/anything ferals! I've only drawn an anthro once though.
Sadly I don't have my art files right now, but I can send you examples
@Balam
I can definitely do furry/scaly/anything ferals! I've only drawn an anthro once though.
Sadly I don't have my art files right now, but I can send you examples
27150.png
x Quix -- he/him
x Pixilart @Quixilver
x Wishlist

| x Category Give/Get
| x INTJ
| x Artist
@Balam Hello! By any chance do you have this skin from 2013? Brightshine, "Disciple of light"? [item=skin: disciple of light]
@Balam

Hello! By any chance do you have this skin from 2013? Brightshine, "Disciple of light"?
Skin: Disciple of Light
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7