Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Leaving FR! Everything goes!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center]How much would you like for Cruor?[/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75058628][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/750587/75058628_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
How much would you like for Cruor?
75058628_350.png

y3NW8md.gif

+ Gethsemane or Geth
+ Avatar Dragon
@Balam - Hello Balam, I'm sad to see you go, but 9 years is an amazing amount of time to spend onsite!

I'm looking to buy any Sprites, other retired Fams (Akirbeak, Speedy, Golden Bantam Fangar), or retired apparel (y1/2 fest apparel, etc.) . I have gems to spend, up to 30k, and I'm happy to buy in bulk.
@Balam - Hello Balam, I'm sad to see you go, but 9 years is an amazing amount of time to spend onsite!

I'm looking to buy any Sprites, other retired Fams (Akirbeak, Speedy, Golden Bantam Fangar), or retired apparel (y1/2 fest apparel, etc.) . I have gems to spend, up to 30k, and I'm happy to buy in bulk.
pQwkZrL.pngKPogKne.png
@Balam

Does my art interest you for any trades? I can also do paintings, crayon doodles, and animations not shown
@Balam

Does my art interest you for any trades? I can also do paintings, crayon doodles, and animations not shown
Artshop!
qweqweeeew.png
@Balam it's super sad to see you go!

Could I please grab if they're still available

- Boneyard Gnawer Skin ( worn by Rynor )
- Skeletal Chimes
- Carapace Arm

Thank you so much!
@Balam it's super sad to see you go!

Could I please grab if they're still available

- Boneyard Gnawer Skin ( worn by Rynor )
- Skeletal Chimes
- Carapace Arm

Thank you so much!
Sad to see a long time player leave! I'd be interested in any eggs, as well as the bear familiars (both sets), if you have any!
Sad to see a long time player leave! I'd be interested in any eggs, as well as the bear familiars (both sets), if you have any!
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
@NovaValkyrie
I only have Plague, Nature and Water

@Veelociraptor Marva's cloak is currently 565, making the total 2555, I'd let all of that go for 2350.

@AtticaIonia :
Alma 2000g
Khemu 300g
ENBY: 50g

@HenryTheArcher
Ranger: Glove, Hat x3, Treadsx2, Wing Cover
Pathfinder: Capex2, Glovex2, Hat, Leggings, Quiverx2, Tail Twist, Treads, Wing Cover
Deadeye: Hatx2, Quiverx3, Wingcover
MArksman: Capex2, Glove, Hatxw, Leggings, Quiver, Tail Twist, Treads, Wingcoverx2
Bowman: Cape, Glove, Hat, Leggings, Treads, Wingcover
Hunter: Leggings, Tailtwist, Treads
Scout: Cape,Quiver, Tail Twistx3, Treadsx3, Wingcover
Archer: Cape, Hat, Quiver, Treads
Tox: Quiverx2, Treads, WIngcover

Quivers, 23, and 3
@NovaValkyrie
I only have Plague, Nature and Water

@Veelociraptor Marva's cloak is currently 565, making the total 2555, I'd let all of that go for 2350.

@AtticaIonia :
Alma 2000g
Khemu 300g
ENBY: 50g

@HenryTheArcher
Ranger: Glove, Hat x3, Treadsx2, Wing Cover
Pathfinder: Capex2, Glovex2, Hat, Leggings, Quiverx2, Tail Twist, Treads, Wing Cover
Deadeye: Hatx2, Quiverx3, Wingcover
MArksman: Capex2, Glove, Hatxw, Leggings, Quiver, Tail Twist, Treads, Wingcoverx2
Bowman: Cape, Glove, Hat, Leggings, Treads, Wingcover
Hunter: Leggings, Tailtwist, Treads
Scout: Cape,Quiver, Tail Twistx3, Treadsx3, Wingcover
Archer: Cape, Hat, Quiver, Treads
Tox: Quiverx2, Treads, WIngcover

Quivers, 23, and 3
UZVTEBc.png
@Gethsemane 250g, and I'll let you chose the names of all three of her offspring

@Instar I have Nature, Plague and Water sprites, I have the following Y1 stuff:
All Emblems, Nature Adornmentsx2, Electrician Power pack, Plus various things on dragons, I have stripped everyone yet.

@Myasmic I'd love to commission you for a picture of my OC Random (a coyote with a flame between their ears)

@dracaryst
Boneyard 44g, Chimes 1190, Carapace 285, I'd sell all three for 1485

@Vinid Sorry, no eggs, I have multiple of both sets of bears. :)
@Gethsemane 250g, and I'll let you chose the names of all three of her offspring

@Instar I have Nature, Plague and Water sprites, I have the following Y1 stuff:
All Emblems, Nature Adornmentsx2, Electrician Power pack, Plus various things on dragons, I have stripped everyone yet.

@Myasmic I'd love to commission you for a picture of my OC Random (a coyote with a flame between their ears)

@dracaryst
Boneyard 44g, Chimes 1190, Carapace 285, I'd sell all three for 1485

@Vinid Sorry, no eggs, I have multiple of both sets of bears. :)
UZVTEBc.png
perfect, i'll take them :) i'm on mobile but i can send a cr through in a couple of hours
perfect, i'll take them :) i'm on mobile but i can send a cr through in a couple of hours
What would you be asking for the bear sets? A little scared to ask lol but the Jox boxes aren't being kind.

Also, would you happen to have the 2015-2016 fest set (Elemental acolytes) too? Sorry for forgetting that my first message!
What would you be asking for the bear sets? A little scared to ask lol but the Jox boxes aren't being kind.

Also, would you happen to have the 2015-2016 fest set (Elemental acolytes) too? Sorry for forgetting that my first message!
Image ID: Animated pixel art of the clan leader and custom progen, Purble. She is a female tundra, with the genes purple swirl, purple marbled, and maize underbelly. Her eyes are water common. She is seated on a grassy patch with one paw raised, blinking and flicking her tail on occasion. The wind rustles her fur, and the grass surrounding her. A signpost is beside her, with three arrows pointing different directions. The signs read Vin, She/Her, and FR +3. End ID.
@@Vinid You can look in my bestiary and see everything I have. Fam are LAH, and then I knock a bit off of them.
@@Vinid You can look in my bestiary and see everything I have. Fam are LAH, and then I knock a bit off of them.
UZVTEBc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7