Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | scene/vista recolors (+npc)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
YEAH! I saw this earlier its such a neat idea :]
YEAH! I saw this earlier its such a neat idea :]
wind.gif

hFr3nXf.png
n4H37dx.png
5iXiC8z.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
GIJINKA SHOP!
Huge support! i love this idea, and honestly we do need more nighttime scenes lol
Huge support! i love this idea, and honestly we do need more nighttime scenes lol
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
Huge support! Obviously the art team would only do this if it was feasible in the first place, so I'm operating under the idea that it is in fact feasible - and I'd just generally really enjoy this. I'd love some night time versions of scenes, oh or sunset versions.... I love sunset, such a pretty time of day....
Huge support! Obviously the art team would only do this if it was feasible in the first place, so I'm operating under the idea that it is in fact feasible - and I'd just generally really enjoy this. I'd love some night time versions of scenes, oh or sunset versions.... I love sunset, such a pretty time of day....
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I'm from Tumblr!

Yup!

I support this!

Especially as a Night owl, I'd like my dergs to be able to have night scenes!

Would also be cool if you could get certain flowers, and not just change the color, but change the flowers based on what was given.

Like a scene with the blue tulips- the black ones get all the fun, wht not let some other tulip colors get some action?

It doesn't have to be just the tulips, that was just an example.
I'm from Tumblr!

Yup!

I support this!

Would also be cool if you could get certain flowers, and not just change the color, but change the flowers based on what was given.

Like a scene with the blue tulips- the black ones get all the fun, wht not let some other tulip colors get some action?

HKrGNct.png
tDeKDnH.png umbreon.gif 86403830.png[endcol]
I'd love this, this would also be a great way of making use of more useless items. :)
I'd love this, this would also be a great way of making use of more useless items. :)
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
[i]holy smokes, this is amazing!!![/i] i want it so badly now. [quote name="Mutation" date="2022-08-05 10:19:37" ] YES! I really want a night version of the Crystal Pools scene, when we eventually get it... Arcane clans would be thriving! [/quote] also, YES. one of the prettiest coli backgrounds imo. and nighttime vulcanic vents.
holy smokes, this is amazing!!! i want it so badly now.

Mutation wrote on 2022-08-05 10:19:37:
YES! I really want a night version of the Crystal Pools scene, when we eventually get it... Arcane clans would be thriving!
also, YES. one of the prettiest coli backgrounds imo. and nighttime vulcanic vents.
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
Yup, support!
Yup, support!
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
Yup, support!
Yup, support!
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
Support!!!!!!! Love love love this <3
Support!!!!!!! Love love love this <3
K23hRBt.pngGdCIYse.pngQpFQX0Z.pngheSsoKN.png
[quote name="Lola96" date="2022-08-05 19:45:26" ] I'm from Tumblr! Yup! I support this! Especially as a Night owl, I'd like my dergs to be able to have night scenes! Would also be cool if you could get certain flowers, and not just change the color, but change the flowers based on what was given. Like a scene with the blue tulips- the black ones get all the fun, wht not let some other tulip colors get some action? It doesn't have to be just the tulips, that was just an example. [/quote] i did try to make sure the recolored scenes matched the required materials :) if this ever happens i'm sure the material fee will be rebalanced etc but i do really hope the thematic connection remains!
Lola96 wrote on 2022-08-05 19:45:26:
I'm from Tumblr!

Yup!

I support this!

i did try to make sure the recolored scenes matched the required materials :) if this ever happens i'm sure the material fee will be rebalanced etc but i do really hope the thematic connection remains!
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12