Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | scene/vista recolors (+npc)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
This sounds like a fun addition, particularly with adding it as a shop to the Grand Exchange (I wonder if this would be an "always open" shop or if it cycled somehow). I love seeing the devs release new NPC dragons.

Support!
This sounds like a fun addition, particularly with adding it as a shop to the Grand Exchange (I wonder if this would be an "always open" shop or if it cycled somehow). I love seeing the devs release new NPC dragons.

Support!
-AchievementGet-
[quote name="TopazMutiny" date="2022-08-12 09:18:10" ] This sounds like a fun addition, particularly with adding it as a shop to the Grand Exchange (I wonder if this would be an "always open" shop or if it cycled somehow). I love seeing the devs release new NPC dragons. Support! [/quote] it's intended to always be open, though recolors of event scenes/vistas could possibly cycle
TopazMutiny wrote on 2022-08-12 09:18:10:

Support!
it's intended to always be open, though recolors of event scenes/vistas could possibly cycle
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
I really love the ideas of scene recolors and vista recolors! I love the red rose vista in the example.

And lots of people have been asking for night versions of day scenes or vice versa. This would be a a nice way to introduce that
I really love the ideas of scene recolors and vista recolors! I love the red rose vista in the example.

And lots of people have been asking for night versions of day scenes or vice versa. This would be a a nice way to introduce that
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
This is such a great idea!
This is such a great idea!
93836312.png52958121.png79914963.png93382766.png
Support!
Support!
apel6.png

FR time + 8

minim|She/Her|Aro/Ace
AIUessR.png
huuuuuge support, the amount of times i've known a scene would be perfect but the color scheme just didn't match..... T_T pain!!!
huuuuuge support, the amount of times i've known a scene would be perfect but the color scheme just didn't match..... T_T pain!!!
========371e51cb10dbced1e872823085f3507d7ec2d415.png =
=chime | it/it's | fr +3
=ping me please! i may not notice otherwise!
=avatar dragon | meditate hoard
===Gif of Chimecho from Pokemon's sprite in Generation 6.
big big support for this. bigger variety is always good, sometimes the theme/looks/whatever in something fits but the colors don't, and recolors are a great way to get out more content with less work for the art team to do.
big big support for this. bigger variety is always good, sometimes the theme/looks/whatever in something fits but the colors don't, and recolors are a great way to get out more content with less work for the art team to do.
And when creation goes to die,
You can find me in the sky,
Upon the last day...
And you will be okay.
. tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
yes!!
yes!!
3p6kP58.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Reddy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her - They/Them - He/Him
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif -
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif -

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Rescue
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Pisces Subspecies Forum
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Sales Tab
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif
Big support ! i do love scenes, and recolors would be great for us and at least a little less work from FR. I think the exchange is very well thought too : it's not too cheap, and there is an element of play - gathering material - would be a new fun thing to have.
Big support ! i do love scenes, and recolors would be great for us and at least a little less work from FR. I think the exchange is very well thought too : it's not too cheap, and there is an element of play - gathering material - would be a new fun thing to have.
ZNhRsiG.png
I love this. I adore scenes and being able to trade items for them would be so nice (I know swipp exists. but he has like, two scenes in his pool haha)!!
I love this. I adore scenes and being able to trade items for them would be so nice (I know swipp exists. but he has like, two scenes in his pool haha)!!
Oo1lWlZ.png

Always looking for a sanddollar/coral/gold range tert G1.. hit me up if you have one! I collect them
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12