Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Woodland Path Expansion
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 57 58
lookit the little fawn!!!!!
lookit the little fawn!!!!!
10848ed78ce82cc8.png7zGmQBH.png
NICE!!! off to grind for bit!
NICE!!! off to grind for bit!
[quote name="RheoTastic" date="2022-08-03 23:11:05" ] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/43943.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/43944.png[/img] Little King Trash Mouth and his husband, Gary [/quote] I laughed out loud and woke my dog.
RheoTastic wrote on 2022-08-03 23:11:05:
43943.png43944.png
Little King Trash Mouth and his husband, Gary
I laughed out loud and woke my dog.
10848ed78ce82cc8.png7zGmQBH.png
Live post live post!!!!! yippee!
Live post live post!!!!! yippee!
82yGJuK.pngcbQdPvX.pngKEQAerK.pngVM11E.gif
BIRBS
BIRBS
[quote name="Renaiwom" date="2022-08-03 23:01:10" ] @Undel, may we have a picture of Jean-Luc? I believe it's tradition at this point [emoji=imperial winking size=1] (Also I'm loving these new items ^-^) [/quote] Sure, though he's not very photogenic at the moment. Itchy-boy licked a hot spot into his wrist a while back and we finally got the thing dry and fully scabbed over. We gave him some cone-free time today and it was great! He was so good! Then I sat down to do the update and I heard my husband wail "oooh noooo!". (That's why I was on break taking care of the animals for 20 minutes.) I don't think JL wasn't even itchy, but the scab was novel and now we're back at square one. It's clean and he's reconed... again... The face of regret: [center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/howodd/sadconeboy.png[/img][/center]
Renaiwom wrote on 2022-08-03 23:01:10:
@Undel, may we have a picture of Jean-Luc? I believe it's tradition at this point

(Also I'm loving these new items ^-^)

Sure, though he's not very photogenic at the moment. Itchy-boy licked a hot spot into his wrist a while back and we finally got the thing dry and fully scabbed over. We gave him some cone-free time today and it was great! He was so good!

Then I sat down to do the update and I heard my husband wail "oooh noooo!". (That's why I was on break taking care of the animals for 20 minutes.) I don't think JL wasn't even itchy, but the scab was novel and now we're back at square one. It's clean and he's reconed... again...

The face of regret:
sadconeboy.png
Oooh, the new art is really nice!
Oooh, the new art is really nice!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
yay i got the scene :3
yay i got the scene :3
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
OH???
OH???
ice.png Hi, I'm b0nk!

I'm a college graduate just vibing.
I love to write and read.
My goals are to get every achievement and familiar :D

[quote name="Undel" date="2022-08-03 23:14:01" ] [quote name="Renaiwom" date="2022-08-03 23:01:10" ] @/Undel, may we have a picture of Jean-Luc? I believe it's tradition at this point [emoji=imperial winking size=1] (Also I'm loving these new items ^-^) [/quote] Sure, though he's not very photogenic at the moment. Itchy-boy licked a hot spot into his wrist a while back and we finally got the thing dry and fully scabbed over. We gave him some cone-free time today and it was great! He was so good! Then I sat down to do the update and I heard my husband wail "oooh noooo!". (That's why I was on break taking care of the animals for 20 minutes.) JL wasn't even itchy, but the scab was novel and now we're back at square one. It's clean and he's reconed... again... [/quote] Oh no! Poor lil guy... hope he feels better soon!
Undel wrote on 2022-08-03 23:14:01:
Renaiwom wrote on 2022-08-03 23:01:10:
@/Undel, may we have a picture of Jean-Luc? I believe it's tradition at this point

(Also I'm loving these new items ^-^)

Sure, though he's not very photogenic at the moment. Itchy-boy licked a hot spot into his wrist a while back and we finally got the thing dry and fully scabbed over. We gave him some cone-free time today and it was great! He was so good!

Then I sat down to do the update and I heard my husband wail "oooh noooo!". (That's why I was on break taking care of the animals for 20 minutes.) JL wasn't even itchy, but the scab was novel and now we're back at square one. It's clean and he's reconed... again...

Oh no! Poor lil guy... hope he feels better soon!
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.