Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Noel's Banking Service
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[img]https://i.ibb.co/1z8xKrr/Bank.png[/img] Have you ever wanted to finish that project but have been a little bit short on funds? Or perhaps your dream dragon just popped up on the Auction House but can't afford it. That's where I come in! I enable you to spend as much as you need and in return I get a little something back. It's a Win-Win! Rules [LIST] [*][b]I need collateral[/b] - Collateral [b][u]MUST[/u][/b] be roughly the same value as the loan. This is the only way I can ensure that my loan will be paid back. It's not that I don't trust you, I simply need an assurance that I will get paid. I accept many forms of collateral including dragons, specialty items, apparel, familiars, User made skins and accents and unhatched eggs. Things I do [b]NOT[/b] accept are: trinkets, any form of currency, materials, fodder dragons and other fodder items. If you have an item that you are unsure about, please ask! I don't bite - I promise! [emoji=spiral winking size=1] [*][b]I charge Interest [/b] - The money that I'm lending you I would otherwise be investing in the market so I can make more money. [b]I charge a flat fee of 8%.[/b] For loans longer than 6 months i charge compound interest. If you don't understand the concept, please send me a PM and I'll explain. [*][b]Size of the loan & the time expected to pay it back.[/b] The [b]minimum[/b] that I will loan at a time[b] is 100g[/b]. The maximum is whatever my current stock is. The current max that I have loaned to one person at one time is 45kg but I'll do more If I have it available! I understand that it takes time to make money on FR, but I would like my money back in a timely manner. If you haven't learned to yet, Glimmer & Gloom in the Fairgrounds is a good way to make some fast money. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2999714/1#post_2999714]Here's[/url] the guide that I use. I can make an easy 75kt in under eleven minutes. The chart that follows is my standard expectations but if you want to extend the time please let me know! [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/gg8nLm9/maybe.png[/img][/center] Of course, if you want to pay you loan back quicker, that's ok too! [*][b]One loan, per person at a time.[/b] - I can't have someone take out another loan before the first one has been paid back. This should be fairly self-explanatory. Once you have paid me back though, feel free to ask for another one! [*][b]I need a bimonthly check-in for loans over 3 weeks. [/b] - I need to know that you still intend to pay your loan back. If you don't, I will start to liquidate your collateral. If you haven't checked in for 3 weeks (1 week late) I will send you a message. I understand that you are human, real life gets busy - no sweat. If I still haven't heard back from you (2 weeks late), I will send another message. A week after this second message I will assume that you no longer intend to repay the loan and I will start to liquidate your items. [b]Note: If you let me know ahead of time that you will be late with the check-in I will assume that everything is fine and will not bother you. I [i]DO[/i] need set dates for this, though. After the set date I will send my 2 messages. [/b] [*][b]I am [u]NOT[/u] treasure/gem converter.[/b] -That being said, you are welcome to take out a loan in treasure or gems and pay back in the other or items. If you take out a loan in gems and want to pay in treasure my rate it 1:1100. If you take out a loan for treasure and want to pay in gems my rate is 1:1000. [*][b]Please fill out the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3187291#post_52781275]form[/url][/b] - It just makes it easier on me. :) [*][b]Please be patient and kind[/b] - If I cannot cover the amount, feel free to ask for everything I have and/or ask to be put on the wait list. The list is first come, first serve. You will be served in the order that you were added to the list. Please be nice to everybody in this thread. We're all on FR for one reason - To have fun and enjoy our dragons! [/LIST]
Bank.png

Have you ever wanted to finish that project but have been a little bit short on funds? Or perhaps your dream dragon just popped up on the Auction House but can't afford it. That's where I come in! I enable you to spend as much as you need and in return I get a little something back. It's a Win-Win!

Rules
  • I need collateral

- Collateral MUST be roughly the same value as the loan. This is the only way I can ensure that my loan will be paid back. It's not that I don't trust you, I simply need an assurance that I will get paid. I accept many forms of collateral including dragons, specialty items, apparel, familiars, User made skins and accents and unhatched eggs. Things I do NOT accept are: trinkets, any form of currency, materials, fodder dragons and other fodder items. If you have an item that you are unsure about, please ask! I don't bite - I promise!
  • I charge Interest

- The money that I'm lending you I would otherwise be investing in the market so I can make more money. I charge a flat fee of 8%. For loans longer than 6 months i charge compound interest. If you don't understand the concept, please send me a PM and I'll explain.
  • Size of the loan & the time expected to pay it back.

The minimum that I will loan at a time is 100g. The maximum is whatever my current stock is. The current max that I have loaned to one person at one time is 45kg but I'll do more If I have it available!

I understand that it takes time to make money on FR, but I would like my money back in a timely manner. If you haven't learned to yet, Glimmer & Gloom in the Fairgrounds is a good way to make some fast money. Here's the guide that I use. I can make an easy 75kt in under eleven minutes. The chart that follows is my standard expectations but if you want to extend the time please let me know!
    maybe.png

Of course, if you want to pay you loan back quicker, that's ok too!

• One loan, per person at a time.

- I can't have someone take out another loan before the first one has been paid back. This should be fairly self-explanatory. Once you have paid me back though, feel free to ask for another one!
  • I need a bimonthly check-in for loans over 3 weeks.

- I need to know that you still intend to pay your loan back. If you don't, I will start to liquidate your collateral. If you haven't checked in for 3 weeks (1 week late) I will send you a message. I understand that you are human, real life gets busy - no sweat. If I still haven't heard back from you (2 weeks late), I will send another message. A week after this second message I will assume that you no longer intend to repay the loan and I will start to liquidate your items. Note: If you let me know ahead of time that you will be late with the check-in I will assume that everything is fine and will not bother you. I DO need set dates for this, though. After the set date I will send my 2 messages.

• I am NOT treasure/gem converter.

-That being said, you are welcome to take out a loan in treasure or gems and pay back in the other or items. If you take out a loan in gems and want to pay in treasure my rate it 1:1100. If you take out a loan for treasure and want to pay in gems my rate is 1:1000.
  • Please fill out the form

- It just makes it easier on me. :)
  • Please be patient and kind

- If I cannot cover the amount, feel free to ask for everything I have and/or ask to be put on the wait list. The list is first come, first serve. You will be served in the order that you were added to the list.

Please be nice to everybody in this thread. We're all on FR for one reason - To have fun and enjoy our dragons!

[center][size=5][b]Current amount available [/b] [emoji=gem size=4]7000 [emoji=treasure size=4]300,000[/size][/center]
Current amount available

[center][b][size=5]Form[/size][/b] [code][center][b]Username & ID:[/b] [b]Loan amount:[/b] [b]Collateral offered:[/b] [b]Time estimate: [/b][/center][/code] [/center]
Form
Code:
[center][b]Username & ID:[/b] [b]Loan amount:[/b] [b]Collateral offered:[/b] [b]Time estimate: [/b][/center]

Wait List

Wait List

Current Loans
Current Loans
OPEN!
OPEN!
Updated!
Updated!
Hello! I'd like to borrow 500g please :) Collaterals: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/app?itemname=Mystic+bark&collapse=1]Mystic Bark Mask[/url][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/668.png[/img] Moonstone Dinosaur Breastplate (Couldn't find an AH listing but its this:) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/44764.png[/img]
Hello!
I'd like to borrow 500g please :)

Collaterals: Mystic Bark Mask668.png

Moonstone Dinosaur Breastplate
(Couldn't find an AH listing but its this:) 44764.png
Happy Fish season!
@Vinedoe
hello! I could do a loan of 100g for you with those items. The mask is worth about 85g and I'll value the Breastplate at 25g. :)

Also, if you'd fill out the form it would be greatly appreciated.
@Vinedoe
hello! I could do a loan of 100g for you with those items. The mask is worth about 85g and I'll value the Breastplate at 25g. :)

Also, if you'd fill out the form it would be greatly appreciated.
I’m doing this for a friend reason [s](they got into buying gacha rng stuff in the adoptable forums ^^’)[/s] @Noel1 I don’t know if we need to ping you or not aaaa [center][b]Username & ID: Vinuxe | 616382 [/b] [b]Loan amount:[/b] 5500 gems & 4950000 treasure [b]Collateral offered:[/b] [item= Accent: it's a gift for you][item=Accent: KK- Tsunami Kawaii][skin=46808][item=Skin: Elepaio][item=Skin: though it may hurt today][item=Skin: kittime grey] Here’s price tags if needed (and going by LAH) it’s a gift for you = 2000g kk - tsunami kawaii = 1500g a fox’s cold dreams = 2500g elepaio = 1750g though it may hurt today = 700g kittitime grey = 2000g [b]Time estimate: Five months [/b][/center]
I’m doing this for a friend reason (they got into buying gacha rng stuff in the adoptable forums ^^’)

@Noel1 I don’t know if we need to ping you or not aaaa
Username & ID: Vinuxe | 616382
Loan amount: 5500 gems & 4950000 treasure
Collateral offered:
Accent: it's a gift for you Accent: KK- Tsunami Kawaii Skin: Elepaio Skin: though it may hurt today Skin: kittime grey
Here’s price tags if needed (and going by LAH)

it’s a gift for you = 2000g
kk - tsunami kawaii = 1500g
a fox’s cold dreams = 2500g
elepaio = 1750g
though it may hurt today = 700g
kittitime grey = 2000g

Time estimate: Five months
1 2 3 4 5 6 7