Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Woodland Path Expansion
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
Ohhhh
Ohhhh
yoooooooooooooooooooo cool
yoooooooooooooooooooo cool
May your dragons fly as free as the wind, be as strong as the forge, as bright as sunlight, as enchanting as the arcanist, as essential as the tides, as entertaining as joxar, and be as driven as the stormbringer, And as wonderful as all of Sorneith!
I have not battled in some time, and i am telling you now...

THIS IS AMAZING!

Thanks !
I have not battled in some time, and i am telling you now...

THIS IS AMAZING!

Thanks !
Come, come into my laboratory,
this way if you please,
I would not do that if I were you....
The monsters do not like it when you sneeze...
Now I can finally get a hold of those stupid bat wings XD
Now I can finally get a hold of those stupid bat wings XD
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
Was royally confused- didn't see the banner! Very nice update!
Was royally confused- didn't see the banner! Very nice update!
BnW3Sz1.png
THE SPRINGYS..
THE SPRINGYS..
[quote name="Jiga" date="2022-08-16 08:15:50" ] THE SPRINGYS.. [/quote] (edit) i got 1/2. im gonna try and get both
Jiga wrote on 2022-08-16 08:15:50:
THE SPRINGYS..
(edit) i got 1/2. im gonna try and get both
The designs are nice and I do really like them, but encounters when trying to level up without having a level 25 dragon is a nightmare.

Their agility is way too high which gives them like 6 to 8 turns of just one shooting an entire party of level 4-6 in which case makes leveling up take way longer. I'm trying to save for a lvl 25, but this is one hell of a speed bump. I really dont want to spend the entire time in the training fields but it looks like I have no choice.

Very nice designs but very broken in the coli

The designs are nice and I do really like them, but encounters when trying to level up without having a level 25 dragon is a nightmare.

Their agility is way too high which gives them like 6 to 8 turns of just one shooting an entire party of level 4-6 in which case makes leveling up take way longer. I'm trying to save for a lvl 25, but this is one hell of a speed bump. I really dont want to spend the entire time in the training fields but it looks like I have no choice.

Very nice designs but very broken in the coli

1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58