Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Seeking nests (travelling dragon thing)
1 2 3
Today I had two older travellers come back to my home lair. Meet Copper and Pipe! They've been travelling for two years. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60419244][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/604193/60419244_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63495558][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/634956/63495558_350.png[/img][/url] Copper and Pipe had a challenge going where they would breed in a nest of each element, and I was keeping a hatchie from each breeding as flight reps. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/45393/1839909/2?name=&type=undefined]I've now made it to six hatchies[/url], and I'd like to finish the job! I'll likely be updating Copper's genes too, to keep the hatchies Fresh (tm), but ye. I'd use a nesting rental, but these are lore dragons and had lore added to their bios with each place they visited, aaand I thought it'd be neat if that tradition could continue. I'd use the travelling dragon thread I first put them in, but I thought it'd be faster/more organized if I just did it this way, so here I am. :) So! TL;DR: [quote=TL;DR] - I have some lore dragons! I'm trying to nest them once in each flight and collect the kids. - If you wanna nest them and write three sentences about it, that'd be cool. - I can offer items, food, or straight up payment in exchange. - Or we can do a swap; your lore dragon/s can stay with me (saves you the space), and I'll add on a bit to their story/travel log if ya like. - So long as I don't get wegged, you're welcome to keep a hatchie! I try to keep Copper updated with newer genes for this reason. ;) [/quote]
Today I had two older travellers come back to my home lair. Meet Copper and Pipe! They've been travelling for two years.

60419244_350.png

63495558_350.png

Copper and Pipe had a challenge going where they would breed in a nest of each element, and I was keeping a hatchie from each breeding as flight reps. I've now made it to six hatchies, and I'd like to finish the job! I'll likely be updating Copper's genes too, to keep the hatchies Fresh (tm), but ye.

I'd use a nesting rental, but these are lore dragons and had lore added to their bios with each place they visited, aaand I thought it'd be neat if that tradition could continue. I'd use the travelling dragon thread I first put them in, but I thought it'd be faster/more organized if I just did it this way, so here I am. :)

So! TL;DR:
TL;DR wrote:
- I have some lore dragons! I'm trying to nest them once in each flight and collect the kids.

- If you wanna nest them and write three sentences about it, that'd be cool.

- I can offer items, food, or straight up payment in exchange.

- Or we can do a swap; your lore dragon/s can stay with me (saves you the space), and I'll add on a bit to their story/travel log if ya like.

- So long as I don't get wegged, you're welcome to keep a hatchie! I try to keep Copper updated with newer genes for this reason. ;)
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
I'm particularly looking for Fire, Nature, Water, and Wind nesters, as those are the ones they haven't had hatchies with yet. If you ain't those but want to nest them anyway, we can do that too- the listing's just to track them.
I'm particularly looking for Fire, Nature, Water, and Wind nesters, as those are the ones they haven't had hatchies with yet. If you ain't those but want to nest them anyway, we can do that too- the listing's just to track them.
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
I'd be up for it. My lair's in ice, and I get my nests freed up tomorrow. I don't really have many travellers of my own though.
I'd be up for it. My lair's in ice, and I get my nests freed up tomorrow. I don't really have many travellers of my own though.
i'm trying my best
ePOliyb.pngFObX7rS.pngBb9XFYa.png
thank you for your patience
i’m in wind! nests are on a rotation so i should be able to nest them no problem. don’t have travellers of my own, unfortunately.
i’m in wind! nests are on a rotation so i should be able to nest them no problem. don’t have travellers of my own, unfortunately.
8aKVtucC_o.png
@Spooner I can host a nest for them in Shadow if you want. ...For a fee. This lady is holding the price lists. (I'm very open to haggling so feel free to PM me and we'll discuss the price if it's too expensive.) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78263824][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/782639/78263824_350.png[/img][/url] Once your eggs have hatched, I'll set up a two-way CR with the hatchlings and put the price to be paid in the message box within this CR. The parents and any other hatchlings I couldn't send with the first will be sent in direct One-way CR next. Both will be sent within 24 hours. How does this sound?
@Spooner I can host a nest for them in Shadow if you want. ...For a fee. This lady is holding the price lists. (I'm very open to haggling so feel free to PM me and we'll discuss the price if it's too expensive.)

78263824_350.png

Once your eggs have hatched, I'll set up a two-way CR with the hatchlings and put the price to be paid in the message box within this CR. The parents and any other hatchlings I couldn't send with the first will be sent in direct One-way CR next. Both will be sent within 24 hours.

How does this sound?
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
I have a nest free in Water! No travelers of my own but I've always admired those types of projects.
I have a nest free in Water! No travelers of my own but I've always admired those types of projects.
33309.png
+3 fr time
I've added a TL;DR to the post to make it (slightly) less confusing, but thank u all for bearing with me-

@0BirdMasta0 - I can CR you them tomorrow, if you like? If you've not got any travellers, I'd be happy to give you something for the favour (and the space). You got a wishlist or something? (Your clan profile mentions food?)

@2BDamned - I'm gonna go with Ice first, but do you want me to ping you when they're RTB again?

@ShadowWyvern15 - I'm not opposed to paying for a nest rent, but I've always found that if there's even a tiny chance for RNG to punish me, it will absolutely do that, so I think I'd better not try my luck on that system. I'd cop two multis or something. :'D

(I didn't know multigaze was rarer than primal, tho! Wild.)

@doomspire - You ninja'd me, haha. I'm gonna nest them in Ice first, but if you want, I can give you a ping when they go RTB again? :0
I've added a TL;DR to the post to make it (slightly) less confusing, but thank u all for bearing with me-

@0BirdMasta0 - I can CR you them tomorrow, if you like? If you've not got any travellers, I'd be happy to give you something for the favour (and the space). You got a wishlist or something? (Your clan profile mentions food?)

@2BDamned - I'm gonna go with Ice first, but do you want me to ping you when they're RTB again?

@ShadowWyvern15 - I'm not opposed to paying for a nest rent, but I've always found that if there's even a tiny chance for RNG to punish me, it will absolutely do that, so I think I'd better not try my luck on that system. I'd cop two multis or something. :'D

(I didn't know multigaze was rarer than primal, tho! Wild.)

@doomspire - You ninja'd me, haha. I'm gonna nest them in Ice first, but if you want, I can give you a ping when they go RTB again? :0
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner I don't really need any payment, I can just do it for free. And yes cr me tomorrow.
@Spooner I don't really need any payment, I can just do it for free. And yes cr me tomorrow.
i'm trying my best
ePOliyb.pngFObX7rS.pngBb9XFYa.png
thank you for your patience
@Spooner Ooh travelers! And pretty copper travelers at that! I'd be more than happy to loan you a shadow nest. I don't really need any payment, though I might like to keep a hatchling if there's extras to add to my own lore.
@Spooner Ooh travelers! And pretty copper travelers at that! I'd be more than happy to loan you a shadow nest. I don't really need any payment, though I might like to keep a hatchling if there's extras to add to my own lore.
NaJJDaT.pngelLcOJA.pngQhVvUuK.pngwvlshadow.png4qDnNCf.png
@Spooner
Gorgeous travellers! I have like 3 empty shadow nests atm, and I don't charge! (Insects are always, ALWAYS welcome tho)
If you need a nest please throw me a message!
@Spooner
Gorgeous travellers! I have like 3 empty shadow nests atm, and I don't charge! (Insects are always, ALWAYS welcome tho)
If you need a nest please throw me a message!
942fhpK.pngWitchy Adoptables OPEN AND HIRING | Wishlist | Butterfae Raffle!
1 2 3