Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Seeking nests (travelling dragon thing)
1 2 3
I'm Nature and while I don't have any nests free right now I'd be happy to house them in the future!
I'm Nature and while I don't have any nests free right now I'd be happy to house them in the future!
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
Might take awhile to get to me, but I have available nests in Fire. You may just have to remind me when the time comes.
Might take awhile to get to me, but I have available nests in Fire. You may just have to remind me when the time comes.
9iqeDz7.png
@ShadowWyvern15
Sorry to bother I'm just curious, on that eye type price chart are you charging for nesting repeatedly until they are hatched with the chosen eye type, or are you charging if the eggs happen to hatch with that eye type?
@ShadowWyvern15
Sorry to bother I'm just curious, on that eye type price chart are you charging for nesting repeatedly until they are hatched with the chosen eye type, or are you charging if the eggs happen to hatch with that eye type?
hb8tQFs.png
[quote name="Gulo" date="2022-06-01 08:29:46" ] @/ShadowWyvern15 Sorry to bother I'm just curious, on that eye type price chart are you charging for nesting repeatedly until they are hatched with the chosen eye type, or are you charging if the eggs happen to hatch with that eye type? [/quote] @Gulo If the eggs happen to hatch with that eye type. No problem, I don't mind. (I guess my wording in the charts can be a bit confusing. ^^') Like if someone rents all four nests (doubt it would happen but one never knows for sure) and most of the hatchling that hatch have common eyes but, say in the first nest, one happens to get eyes that are not Common- then I will charge for the 1 hatchling. So, it's not until but rather if it happens. Hope this makes sense.
Gulo wrote on 2022-06-01 08:29:46:
@/ShadowWyvern15
@Gulo If the eggs happen to hatch with that eye type. No problem, I don't mind. (I guess my wording in the charts can be a bit confusing. ^^') Like if someone rents all four nests (doubt it would happen but one never knows for sure) and most of the hatchling that hatch have common eyes but, say in the first nest, one happens to get eyes that are not Common- then I will charge for the 1 hatchling.

So, it's not until but rather if it happens. Hope this makes sense.
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
@ShadowWyvern15
Ah ok, I'd never seen anyone charge for that so I was just confused. Thanks for the reply.
@ShadowWyvern15
Ah ok, I'd never seen anyone charge for that so I was just confused. Thanks for the reply.
hb8tQFs.png
ye, absolutely, can ping me once they’re off cooldown! no rush here.
ye, absolutely, can ping me once they’re off cooldown! no rush here.
8aKVtucC_o.png
@Spooner oooo, I'd love to host them for Nature if you still need a nature nest, I'm sure they'd love a quick trip to our clan gardens :)
@Spooner oooo, I'd love to host them for Nature if you still need a nature nest, I'm sure they'd love a quick trip to our clan gardens :)
51818638.png _
@2BDamned @doomspire @CelestialCrow @L1lith @Jaderannosaurus @Loniface @Verdice

Pinging because you showed some interest in nesting the travellers last time round~ Copper and Piper are going RTB tomorrow! The kids should be interesting lorewise, being hatched during Lightfest but also teeeeeechnically being hatched in July (Lightning's month).

First come, first served! If nobody has nests open, people not on pings can hop in, but figured I'd give you guys priority.
@2BDamned @doomspire @CelestialCrow @L1lith @Jaderannosaurus @Loniface @Verdice

Pinging because you showed some interest in nesting the travellers last time round~ Copper and Piper are going RTB tomorrow! The kids should be interesting lorewise, being hatched during Lightfest but also teeeeeechnically being hatched in July (Lightning's month).

First come, first served! If nobody has nests open, people not on pings can hop in, but figured I'd give you guys priority.
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
i’ll have a nest open the day after tomorrow! if someone else has one hatching tomorrow, they can take ‘em instead.
i’ll have a nest open the day after tomorrow! if someone else has one hatching tomorrow, they can take ‘em instead.
8aKVtucC_o.png
Unsure if you still need it nests but if you need a Plague nest I can cover for you.
Unsure if you still need it nests but if you need a Plague nest I can cover for you.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
1 2 3