Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | VulpHawk Headshots (13 breeds) -- OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Trickilicky Welcome back! We're so glad you enjoy these so much ;w;
OKAY so in answer to the USD payment, we aren't currently accepting USD as payment.

We've had a look at the apparel and everything on both and your totals for them are:
Skydancer - 500g / 500kt
Fae - 500g / 500kt

Of course the stars can be over the circlet! And I can make sure to give her the two female antennae also. ^^ I've made a note for all of these.
@Trickilicky Welcome back! We're so glad you enjoy these so much ;w;
OKAY so in answer to the USD payment, we aren't currently accepting USD as payment.

We've had a look at the apparel and everything on both and your totals for them are:
Skydancer - 500g / 500kt
Fae - 500g / 500kt

Of course the stars can be over the circlet! And I can make sure to give her the two female antennae also. ^^ I've made a note for all of these.
Vulpesartifex.gif x Adopt Links

Mirror Bakery
Bottled Dergs
x
vulpesartifex_ninjox.pngunknown.png
[/url]
@Vulpesartifex thanks great thank you for clarifying! I'll send payment to Hawk now. Yey thank you again, I love these adopts! :) <3
@Vulpesartifex thanks great thank you for clarifying! I'll send payment to Hawk now. Yey thank you again, I love these adopts! :) <3
HHV3ZfK.png
@Hawkeyyee
AAAA OMG SHE'S GORGEOUS THANK YOU SO MUCH!
@Hawkeyyee
AAAA OMG SHE'S GORGEOUS THANK YOU SO MUCH!
ucaXKBU.png gTxwrLW.png ec57cfa59d856e5323722720d71a9e814f6e1d23.png
@SanitizedBean hello hello! <33 do let us know if there are any corrections we need to do for you, but we do hope you enjoy the finished adopt! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/967446855279595611/975489224444878898/Sulor_SanitizedBean.png[/img]
@SanitizedBean

hello hello! <33
do let us know if there are any corrections we need to do for you, but we do hope you enjoy the finished adopt!

Sulor_SanitizedBean.png
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee

This is absolutely perfect, thank you so much!! :) they look absolutely adorable
@Hawkeyyee

This is absolutely perfect, thank you so much!! :) they look absolutely adorable
JvUa9ma.png
06xk8gV.png
xYQkuHQ.png
fkWjutW.png
5hF3FGk.png
jFZJEcu.png

792df4b1b48a0409eb507d60016ca45033c1f362.png
e0b30b54c861cc0d5055bac87aa26df164660224.png
[quote name="Hawkeyyee" date="2022-04-21 12:00:03" ] windowsXP SoManyShips dragonBMA Rukorix Parad0xxy VHShorrortapes hello hello! you all are on my pinglist for more shops by me, and while the bases here are created by my friend Vulpesartifex -- i will be colouring and delivering the final adopt! <33 apologies if this is not a ping you wanted, but i do hope you take a look at the shop either way and maybe find something you like! <33 [/quote] [emoji=left wing size=1] Hi Dani! And nice to “meet” you, Vulp! [emoji=right wing size=1] I’m back after a break from the game (since sept/oct), and came looking for Hawkeyyee art :))) So nice to hear you’re collaborating with another artist, what a great idea. These adopts are awesome, may I please request a quote for this order: @Hawkeyyee @Vulpesartifex Dragon bbc: Umberto [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69746733][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/697468/69746733_350.png[/img][/url] Payment Method: gems Apparel/Accent: n/a Additional Information: I’m not sure if primal eyes are okay, or how much they’d be (sorry if I missed it in the info post), but Umberto has Nature Primal eyes, which I’d love included if you’re both interested in doing them. :)
Hawkeyyee wrote on 2022-04-21 12:00:03:
windowsXP SoManyShips dragonBMA Rukorix Parad0xxy VHShorrortapes

hello hello!

you all are on my pinglist for more shops by me, and while the bases here are created by my friend Vulpesartifex -- i will be colouring and delivering the final adopt! <33 apologies if this is not a ping you wanted, but i do hope you take a look at the shop either way and maybe find something you like! <33

Hi Dani! And nice to “meet” you, Vulp!

I’m back after a break from the game (since sept/oct), and came looking for Hawkeyyee art :)))

So nice to hear you’re collaborating with another artist, what a great idea.

These adopts are awesome, may I please request a quote for this order:

@Hawkeyyee @Vulpesartifex

Dragon bbc: Umberto

69746733_350.png

Payment Method: gems
Apparel/Accent: n/a
Additional Information: I’m not sure if primal eyes are okay, or how much they’d be (sorry if I missed it in the info post), but Umberto has Nature Primal eyes, which I’d love included if you’re both interested in doing them. :)
ENtt3E6.png . FRlostbadgever3.pngeh4feXD.pngXsxqNhA.pngGvYt9hN.png
@Hawkeyyee @Vulpesartifex Dragon bbc: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49993166][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/499932/49993166_350.png[/img][/url] Payment Method: usd if you're accepting that ^^? Apparel/Accent: [item=luminous halo][item=nebula starsilk earrings][item=flaxen Unicorn horn] Additional Information: would it be okay to add a flowerfull apparel too? I dont wanna overload the order with too much!
@Hawkeyyee @Vulpesartifex
Dragon bbc: 49993166_350.png
Payment Method: usd if you're accepting that ^^?
Apparel/Accent: Luminous Halo Nebula Starsilk Earrings Flaxen Unicorn Horn
Additional Information: would it be okay to add a flowerfull apparel too? I dont wanna overload the order with too much!
Heart.gif
Greetings ! Sorry it has taken a few days to respond!! We've taken a look at everything and have some quotes.

Hello @SoManyShips ! Nice to meet you too c:
I love this Fae ;w; The Primal eyes does add a tiny but, but it only brings the cost to 375g total!

@Heart you're perfectly fine! The flowerfall can be added not a problem! However we aren't currently accepting USD as payment. We have worked out your total in G/KT would be 450 g/kt though if you would be interested/able to do that instead.
Greetings ! Sorry it has taken a few days to respond!! We've taken a look at everything and have some quotes.

Hello @SoManyShips ! Nice to meet you too c:
I love this Fae ;w; The Primal eyes does add a tiny but, but it only brings the cost to 375g total!

@Heart you're perfectly fine! The flowerfall can be added not a problem! However we aren't currently accepting USD as payment. We have worked out your total in G/KT would be 450 g/kt though if you would be interested/able to do that instead.

Mirror Bakery
Bottled Dergs
x
vulpesartifex_ninjox.pngunknown.png
[/url]
@Vulpesartifex Sure! Can I send over payment? ^^
@Vulpesartifex Sure! Can I send over payment? ^^
Heart.gif
@Heart yep! We'll get started as soon as it's sent across <3
@Heart yep! We'll get started as soon as it's sent across <3