Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sparkle Dragons
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 84 85
Oh my gosh this new tert is sooo good! It's not over complicated, it's pretty, clean, and it's fun! Love it!
Oh my gosh this new tert is sooo good! It's not over complicated, it's pretty, clean, and it's fun! Love it!
Love of the king
No traveling dragons, please!
r1iCGFl.png
Yessss absolutely in love!!
Yessss absolutely in love!!
34819.png
cassie

they/them
FR + 10

xxx
my god, video games
really, when I'll think of something to put here I will

xxx

FtTDV7S.png
oh my god :0 ooooo [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=33&bodygene=23&breed=13&element=3&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=30&tertgene=97&winggene=23&wings=33&auth=eb9af75e2815d86063749e7f1f3ac91f3e458454&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
oh my god :0

ooooo
dragon?age=1&body=33&bodygene=23&breed=13&element=3&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=30&tertgene=97&winggene=23&wings=33&auth=eb9af75e2815d86063749e7f1f3ac91f3e458454&dummyext=prev.png
Confusing Parchment Scrap [Milo | He/Him]

> Weekly Raffles

> Egg Hatching

> Dragon Sales

> Wishlist

> About Me

> Buying Grinding

> Commissions

> Art Dump

> Fandragons
This is exactly what I love. Terts can be hard to work with if it's not matching the primary and secondary colors. Something small like this is perfect! And thank you for adding it to all current breeds!
This is exactly what I love. Terts can be hard to work with if it's not matching the primary and secondary colors. Something small like this is perfect! And thank you for adding it to all current breeds!

THANK YOU!!!!!!
THANK YOU!!!!!!
Well there goes all the treasure and gems I saved up XD will be totally worth it!
Well there goes all the treasure and gems I saved up XD will be totally worth it!
7zcCDc4.png
[/img]
NEW TERT [emoji=special eyes size=1]
NEW TERT
nTa2yPT.png
It's kinda boring tho, it's weirdly flat and lackluster.
I'll still use it I'm sure for something but eh

Was excited for a new tert but alas, disappointed.
It's kinda boring tho, it's weirdly flat and lackluster.
I'll still use it I'm sure for something but eh

Was excited for a new tert but alas, disappointed.
why is it so flat? it looks like someone put stickers not onto dragon, but 2D image of dragon? and so copy pasted. i like idea of it but what it is is... eh
why is it so flat? it looks like someone put stickers not onto dragon, but 2D image of dragon? and so copy pasted. i like idea of it but what it is is... eh
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
I could cry this gene is SO pretty <3
I could cry this gene is SO pretty <3
leonard / 24 / he/him / autism & adhd

prefers not to get travelling dragons, occasional exalt lair

Free Palestine