Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] 1 x 1 RP
Introductions...

Hello and welcome! As the title implies I'm looking to start roleplaying again.

Since my last thread has been a little restrictive, I'll try again, hoping things would be more comprehensive this time, and ensuring that if I do have any new cravings in the future there will space to squeeze them in.
Well, onward we go!

About me ...

My name is Cassie, I'm a adult and I work full time (from home). I tend to talk quite a lot, get excited easily and like to trade memes once I get acquainted. My pronouns are they/them and well, that's implied but I am part of LGBT.

I love video games, manga, anime. You know, the weeb stuff. My favourite games are Bioshock, Silent Hill, Prey (so horror focused or horror adjacent).

I love plotting, talking about OCs, edgy characters and lots of drama. I'm not particularly interested in romance, unless it's the ill fated kind. I write quite a lot, sometimes pages' worth (so definitely lit, maybe advanced lit? I never bothered with the terminology).

About you ...

I'm looking for someone who is an adult (so 18+ of age), is very interested in plotting, is good with playing multiple characters, genders, sexualities.

They have to be okay with OOC communication, not always about the plot. I've befriended quite a few people through RP and even if the little silly story we were writing didn't pan out we still remained friends, so I hope you are okay with that being a possibility.

I expect you to be able to write at least a few paragraphs, and while I understand sometimes writing needs to be purely utilitarian, just bare description of actions - dialogue won't keep me engaged and excited, so I hope you can treat our project more as a book and less as a play.

Things to keep in mind ... (TL;DR)
  • Communication is key!
  • Very enthusiastic about plotting
  • Third person, past tense only
  • Semi lit- lit (if you can mirror please mirror)

Interested?

You can reach me via DM or by posting here. I won't subscribe to this thread to make sure you ping me :)
Introductions...

Hello and welcome! As the title implies I'm looking to start roleplaying again.

Since my last thread has been a little restrictive, I'll try again, hoping things would be more comprehensive this time, and ensuring that if I do have any new cravings in the future there will space to squeeze them in.
Well, onward we go!

About me ...

My name is Cassie, I'm a adult and I work full time (from home). I tend to talk quite a lot, get excited easily and like to trade memes once I get acquainted. My pronouns are they/them and well, that's implied but I am part of LGBT.

I love video games, manga, anime. You know, the weeb stuff. My favourite games are Bioshock, Silent Hill, Prey (so horror focused or horror adjacent).

I love plotting, talking about OCs, edgy characters and lots of drama. I'm not particularly interested in romance, unless it's the ill fated kind. I write quite a lot, sometimes pages' worth (so definitely lit, maybe advanced lit? I never bothered with the terminology).

About you ...

I'm looking for someone who is an adult (so 18+ of age), is very interested in plotting, is good with playing multiple characters, genders, sexualities.

They have to be okay with OOC communication, not always about the plot. I've befriended quite a few people through RP and even if the little silly story we were writing didn't pan out we still remained friends, so I hope you are okay with that being a possibility.

I expect you to be able to write at least a few paragraphs, and while I understand sometimes writing needs to be purely utilitarian, just bare description of actions - dialogue won't keep me engaged and excited, so I hope you can treat our project more as a book and less as a play.

Things to keep in mind ... (TL;DR)
  • Communication is key!
  • Very enthusiastic about plotting
  • Third person, past tense only
  • Semi lit- lit (if you can mirror please mirror)

Interested?

You can reach me via DM or by posting here. I won't subscribe to this thread to make sure you ping me :)
34819.png
cassie

they/them
FR + 10

xxx
my god, video games
really, when I'll think of something to put here I will

xxx

FtTDV7S.png
The plotting...

General themes include:
  • drama
  • horror
  • thriller
  • angst
  • comedy
  • mystery
  • romance cannot be the focus but it can be included for the sake of drama

Fandom:

I am NOT looking for canon roleplay, OC x Canon or Canon x OC. OC x OC only.
Regarding the fandom setting, I prefer adapting the canon setting whenever needed, and am not a stickler to canon compliance, so please keep that in mind.

Currently looking to roleplay in the settings of the following works:
  • Nier: Automata
  • Cyberpunk 2077
  • Vampire: The Masquerade
  • Dorohedoro

Non fandom:

We can work on original settings and plots in the following genres:
  • Sci-Fi
  • low/modern fantasy (magic in modern setting)
  • vampire fiction
  • angels/demons

Not on the list? I may be into it, so just ask! Well... unless

Not interested...

I'm not interested in the following themes, so please keep that in mind
  • slice of life
  • high fantasy
  • romance
  • furry
The plotting...

General themes include:
  • drama
  • horror
  • thriller
  • angst
  • comedy
  • mystery
  • romance cannot be the focus but it can be included for the sake of drama

Fandom:

I am NOT looking for canon roleplay, OC x Canon or Canon x OC. OC x OC only.
Regarding the fandom setting, I prefer adapting the canon setting whenever needed, and am not a stickler to canon compliance, so please keep that in mind.

Currently looking to roleplay in the settings of the following works:
  • Nier: Automata
  • Cyberpunk 2077
  • Vampire: The Masquerade
  • Dorohedoro

Non fandom:

We can work on original settings and plots in the following genres:
  • Sci-Fi
  • low/modern fantasy (magic in modern setting)
  • vampire fiction
  • angels/demons

Not on the list? I may be into it, so just ask! Well... unless

Not interested...

I'm not interested in the following themes, so please keep that in mind
  • slice of life
  • high fantasy
  • romance
  • furry
34819.png
cassie

they/them
FR + 10

xxx
my god, video games

xxx

FtTDV7S.png
reserved
reserved
34819.png
cassie

they/them
FR + 10

xxx
my god, video games

xxx

FtTDV7S.png
reserved
reserved
34819.png
cassie

they/them
FR + 10

xxx
my god, video games

xxx

FtTDV7S.png
@planttkid - I wonder if we could work something out? It seems to me like we might share some tastes, though not all.
@planttkid - I wonder if we could work something out? It seems to me like we might share some tastes, though not all.
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
up! still looking <3
up! still looking <3
34819.png
cassie

they/them
FR + 10

xxx
my god, video games

xxx