Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Very terribly describe your fandom(s)
1 2 ... 295 296 297 298 299 ... 370 371
[quote name="CrazyAKApanda" date="2022-04-27 21:02:58" ] Small child fights the sun (also bugs) [/quote] [emoji=special eyes size=1] Motto: [i]Let's fight the [s]moon [/s]sun![/i]
CrazyAKApanda wrote on 2022-04-27 21:02:58:
Small child fights the sun (also bugs)

Motto: Let's fight the moon sun!
Your Friendly Neighbor
he / him | artist | +9h to FR time

> Elemental Dragons
> Travel Log
> Free Adoptable Bases
Ayz7edx.png
local man invents shiny rocks, wacky* hijinks ensue

*frankly depressing
local man invents shiny rocks, wacky* hijinks ensue

*frankly depressing
metal-gear-rising-jettstreamsam.gif
Ahahaha ehehehe let me create new life! *new life is “ugly”* EEEWWWWW RUN AWAY!!!! *falls into extreme sickness for 10 months and new life kills brother* OMG DAD WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME!!!!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!
Ahahaha ehehehe let me create new life! *new life is “ugly”* EEEWWWWW RUN AWAY!!!! *falls into extreme sickness for 10 months and new life kills brother* OMG DAD WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME!!!!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!

dFnwkLI.png
HkhtXgT.png
tNgQJvM.png

7A7cEAI.png
FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
O9f7K2d.png Slow replies! Pls be patient!
Funny vocal synths (and a chance to be yote into Rarepair Hell)
We even have a Memesquad (Warning, these meme-y idiots (/affectionate) are likely to drag you into Rarepair Hell)
Funny vocal synths (and a chance to be yote into Rarepair Hell)
We even have a Memesquad (Warning, these meme-y idiots (/affectionate) are likely to drag you into Rarepair Hell)
the media is relatively normal for its genre but in the fandom many people are very mad about the overlap of adoptive siblings, attempted murders, and shipping.
the media is relatively normal for its genre but in the fandom many people are very mad about the overlap of adoptive siblings, attempted murders, and shipping.
Juhyambavitrigokopokojaaah™
Juhyambavitrigokopokojaaah™
KptxMMR.pngSBELSmC.pngPrism 3: Return of the Scatters
- Everyone needs therapy, and so does the world itself.
- Zodiac school.
- A group of frenemies fighting over the densest person.
- Saving a dragon three times is the entire plot.
- A different zodiac school, and everyone needs therapy.
- Everyone needs therapy, and so does the world itself.
- Zodiac school.
- A group of frenemies fighting over the densest person.
- Saving a dragon three times is the entire plot.
- A different zodiac school, and everyone needs therapy.
rr8xP9d.pngipXQ8Fw.pngo7CqYdD.pngJvUa9ma.png100 Hatchling Challengef7BvL8L.jpg
- Moody and depressed pirate protects Earth from evil plant people even though almost everyone on Earth hates him, plus he drinks an ungodly amount of alcohol.

-Three intergalactic wars that all have something to do with space wizards wielding laser swords

-Innocent child travels on space trains and needs a ton of therapy and hugs, plus there’s angst everywhere.
- Moody and depressed pirate protects Earth from evil plant people even though almost everyone on Earth hates him, plus he drinks an ungodly amount of alcohol.

-Three intergalactic wars that all have something to do with space wizards wielding laser swords

-Innocent child travels on space trains and needs a ton of therapy and hugs, plus there’s angst everywhere.
lSyxazy.png
FMoJ9vk.png
xKIpW2A.png
G8AyR6r.png
we have memes, art, and angst. nothing else. it's great. we all are traumatized by violins.
we have memes, art, and angst. nothing else. it's great. we all are traumatized by violins.
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
[quote name="@BlurryReflection" date="2022-05-06 23:17:24" ] we have memes, art, and angst. nothing else. it's great. we all are traumatized by violins. [/quote] omori??
@BlurryReflection wrote on 2022-05-06 23:17:24:
omori??
fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png
1 2 ... 295 296 297 298 299 ... 370 371