Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Very terribly describe your fandom(s)
1 2 ... 296 297 298 299 300 ... 370 371
firefighters doing firefighter things + what may be the best love story of all time

what if sherlock moved to LA, had a terrible drug addiction and watson was a woman?

it's the year 1500 and you've just saved a prince from dying. congrats! he's your destiny and you now have five seasons of pining and really bad decision making.

we recite poetry and sit in a cave for most of the film. at least five of us are gay. the last thirty minutes never happened wdym?

i know we constantly demonize every mental illness known to man and sometimes we have "vampires" and also all those seasons past the seventh one but look at this guy! he's smart! oh oops. he got kidnapped again.

spies! now with added music! ...oh.
firefighters doing firefighter things + what may be the best love story of all time

what if sherlock moved to LA, had a terrible drug addiction and watson was a woman?

it's the year 1500 and you've just saved a prince from dying. congrats! he's your destiny and you now have five seasons of pining and really bad decision making.

we recite poetry and sit in a cave for most of the film. at least five of us are gay. the last thirty minutes never happened wdym?

i know we constantly demonize every mental illness known to man and sometimes we have "vampires" and also all those seasons past the seventh one but look at this guy! he's smart! oh oops. he got kidnapped again.

spies! now with added music! ...oh.
ItgC0Y3.gif GLMwkdE.png
hh5n4WA.png
Pgv53XB.png
xbsbPqT.png
you're a squid now you're a kid now
you're a squid now you're a kid now
Dying Komodo dragons that are actually dragons plot to make a fake prophecy to make other dragons bow to them, but a pokey camel dragon takes advantage of the wording and takes the crown instead of the heir camel dragons and Komodo dragons. Pokey camel dragon is supported by a group of literal children dragons. 3 of those children just so happen to be royalty (one unofficially), like almost every other protagonist in the series.

Pirates on a boat. Pirates on a boat. Pirates on a boat. (Fire song btw)
Dying Komodo dragons that are actually dragons plot to make a fake prophecy to make other dragons bow to them, but a pokey camel dragon takes advantage of the wording and takes the crown instead of the heir camel dragons and Komodo dragons. Pokey camel dragon is supported by a group of literal children dragons. 3 of those children just so happen to be royalty (one unofficially), like almost every other protagonist in the series.

Pirates on a boat. Pirates on a boat. Pirates on a boat. (Fire song btw)
kitty.pngMy Pfp Dragon | Bandi: frozen, lore:UiWD6.gif
I’ll figure out what else to add here later
Come for ice cream, stay for the sunset, leave with a heart.
Come for ice cream, stay for the sunset, leave with a heart.
3BQENe8.png
J7D1quC.png
qJFAY9h.png
47OyeGK.png
8B7LZd5.png
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
johPgo5.png
lost orphans make music, with their fandom being named the opposite of "leave"

also, their leader is foive.
lost orphans make music, with their fandom being named the opposite of "leave"

also, their leader is foive.

92n1dwB.png
4LIgWCz.png
rI18gRz.png
7FPB55S.png
t3Y2mF7.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.pngYw8EvNQ.png
VpMOGhK.png
7fFdbks.png
JMjFoSS.png
It's Satan's right-hand band
It's Satan's right-hand band
______________He/They (Trans flag)
______________J7D1quC.png
______________2VtxnMX.png
______________wLurwzJ.png
______________G8AyR6r.png
Picsart-23-06-01-14-58-57-983-120x120.jpg FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png
hNpGoBq.png
U9gVboW.png
Al1BEGR.png
The best movie never made.
The best movie never made.
Jd88XNq.pngfDseSl9.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
adult people play with discontinued kids toys

soooo dead omg toys to life is dead, ok?
adult people play with discontinued kids toys

soooo dead omg toys to life is dead, ok?
4jbye.gifXM64m.gifjB2Jo.giflC8h6.gifQpjvA.gif
kCTzHD5.png ​​blue_pancake_by_sevmd-dcefddb.gif
[quote name="@Birdarang" date="2022-04-30 07:43:12" ] A child takes an exam, befriending his fellow examinees and witnessing a lot of grisly death before achieving his dreams :D (and that’s just the beginning) [/quote] my guess (ive never read it so this is just a mere guess based on what ive heard from my brother... dont @ me): enders game perhaps?
@Birdarang wrote on 2022-04-30 07:43:12:
A child takes an exam, befriending his fellow examinees and witnessing a lot of grisly death before achieving his dreams :D (and that’s just the beginning)
my guess (ive never read it so this is just a mere guess based on what ive heard from my brother... dont @ me): enders game perhaps?
4jbye.gifXM64m.gifjB2Jo.giflC8h6.gifQpjvA.gif
kCTzHD5.png ​​blue_pancake_by_sevmd-dcefddb.gif
two words: industrial bugcore

(people who know this artist will know)
two words: industrial bugcore

(people who know this artist will know)
8T3KoaZ.gif
Normopathy
Caelum | He/They | 21 | Transmasc | Pansexual | Taken
yL97jNW.gif
1 2 ... 296 297 298 299 300 ... 370 371