Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Very terribly describe your fandom(s)
1 2 ... 294 295 296 297 298 ... 370 371
Locomotives in space. That’s all you’re getting.
Locomotives in space. That’s all you’re getting.
lSyxazy.png
FMoJ9vk.png
xKIpW2A.png
G8AyR6r.png
[quote name="@Okida25" date="2022-04-21 16:54:38" ] [quote name="Lunarduo" date="2022-04-19 14:02:29" ] 2: The true final boss is a glitched version of you with white eyes 3: Our god is a llama 4: You need to kill the first NPC you get to summon the last boss of easy mode 5: A leaf turns into a cute glowing thing and has to save his tree daddy from an angry mama bird and OH MY GOODNESS THE A R T [/quote] Depict1? Any Maxis game Terraria Ori [/quote] Wrong, Minecraft (Herobrine) Wrong, Pokemon (Arceus) Right Right The first one was Kirby (02)
@Okida25 wrote on 2022-04-21 16:54:38:
Lunarduo wrote on 2022-04-19 14:02:29:
2: The true final boss is a glitched version of you with white eyes

3: Our god is a llama

4: You need to kill the first NPC you get to summon the last boss of easy mode

5: A leaf turns into a cute glowing thing and has to save his tree daddy from an angry mama bird and OH MY GOODNESS THE A R T
Depict1?
Any Maxis game
Terraria
Ori
Wrong, Minecraft (Herobrine)
Wrong, Pokemon (Arceus)
Right
Right

The first one was Kirby (02)
KptxMMR.pngSBELSmC.pngPrism 3: Return of the Scatters
Sweaty Dog Man falls in love with attractive criminal chef
Sweaty Dog Man falls in love with attractive criminal chef
opcExsG.png
42dKV5O.png
vqM9NnV.png
mlHpBMC.png
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif k5FxSvA.gif ZUWbxBq.png fungal_floracat.png kdUMPIG.gif
Twitter is currently losing their mind over a vacuum.
Twitter is currently losing their mind over a vacuum.
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
.np7f4Fm.png current icon:
NUuorfS.png .
Child achieves godhood and control of time because they believe in themself.

Diggy diggy hole but absolutely VIBING.

Dad sacrifices a million children, takes one, and makes it fight the sun only for one of the discarded to kill it instead.

Light is baby but darkness is GRRR, also why are the shrimp angry and equipped with lighthouse eyes?

Giant rock ladies.

Triangle man Doesn't Tell the Truth(TM).

Everyone is a superhero but it's Not an Anime.

The plot is really dark but most of the show is weird slang and butt jokes.

Old witch adopts human but now the government is mad.

The shapes are alive and full of jams.

Little man is cute and funny but has to stop the Fire flight, except it's hard because he's from the Wind flight. D:

I've spent 8 hours in this cave and I can't get out because my pickaxe broke and I'm out of wood.

Kids play in an alternate reality closet where fountain bad.

Sweet vampire dad has demon roommate and a cat. Oh, and also PTSD, that too.

Skeleton city but the mafia is trying to enslave everyone.

Guys why is the sky red and why are there eyes and mouths in places they don't need to be?

Diggy diggy hole but absolutely VIBING.

Dad sacrifices a million children, takes one, and makes it fight the sun only for one of the discarded to kill it instead.

Light is baby but darkness is GRRR, also why are the shrimp angry and equipped with lighthouse eyes?

Giant rock ladies.

Everyone is a superhero but it's Not an Anime.

The plot is really dark but most of the show is weird slang and butt jokes.

Old witch adopts human but now the government is mad.

Little man is cute and funny but has to stop the Fire flight, except it's hard because he's from the Wind flight. D:

I've spent 8 hours in this cave and I can't get out because my pickaxe broke and I'm out of wood.

Sweet vampire dad has demon roommate and a cat. Oh, and also PTSD, that too.

Skeleton city but the mafia is trying to enslave everyone.

Guys why is the sky red and why are there eyes and mouths in places they don't need to be?
34822.png
Call me Nova!
He/They/It
FR +2
577.png
21402.png
[quote name="@TURBOVICE" date="2022-04-27 12:36:08" ] Child achieves godhood and control of time because they believe in themself. Dad sacrifices a million children, takes one, and makes it fight the sun only for one of the discarded to kill it instead. Light is baby but darkness is GRRR, also why are the shrimp angry and equipped with lighthouse eyes? Giant rock ladies. Triangle man Doesn't Tell the Truth(TM). The shapes are alive and full of jams. Little man is cute and funny but has to stop the Fire flight, except it's hard because he's from the Wind flight. D: I've spent 8 hours in this cave and I can't get out because my pickaxe broke and I'm out of wood. Kids play in an alternate reality closet where fountain bad. [/quote] Undertale Hollow Knight Sky:COTL Steven Universe Gravity Falls JSAB A:TLA Minecraft (relatable) Deltarune
@TURBOVICE wrote on 2022-04-27 12:36:08:

Giant rock ladies.

Undertale
Hollow Knight
Sky:COTL
Steven Universe
Gravity Falls
JSAB
A:TLA
Minecraft (relatable)
Deltarune
@Okida25 9 for 9, hot dag.
@Okida25 9 for 9, hot dag.
34822.png
Call me Nova!
He/They/It
FR +2
577.png
21402.png
Small child fights the sun (also bugs)
Small child fights the sun (also bugs)
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
slowburn enemies to lovers between soft lad and tired grumpy man against the backdrop of cult(s) trying to bring about the apocalypse(s)

you mean eating that gross piece of meat gave me some cool tatts and a pending execution order? oh no oh boy time to eat some more

severely bullied girl gets her turn to have superpowers. tries to do good. escalates. escalates some more. bad things happen to some people (oh no shes still escalating).

More about specific characters from this point:

teen takes a bath in acid and becomes very buff so it doesnt look weird when his father canonically beats him up multiple times? gosh everyone in that family is emotionally constipated

angsty pale boy makes a deal with an entity in his dreams to get revenge. becomes part of a pretty cool friends group but isnt really sure its not just a hallucination for a long time. there are definitely no consequences from his dream deal ever.

slowburn enemies to lovers between soft lad and tired grumpy man against the backdrop of cult(s) trying to bring about the apocalypse(s)

you mean eating that gross piece of meat gave me some cool tatts and a pending execution order? oh no oh boy time to eat some more

severely bullied girl gets her turn to have superpowers. tries to do good. escalates. escalates some more. bad things happen to some people (oh no shes still escalating).

More about specific characters from this point:

teen takes a bath in acid and becomes very buff so it doesnt look weird when his father canonically beats him up multiple times? gosh everyone in that family is emotionally constipated

angsty pale boy makes a deal with an entity in his dreams to get revenge. becomes part of a pretty cool friends group but isnt really sure its not just a hallucination for a long time. there are definitely no consequences from his dream deal ever.

FR +17
A child takes an exam, befriending his fellow examinees and witnessing a lot of grisly death before achieving his dreams :D (and that’s just the beginning)
A child takes an exam, befriending his fellow examinees and witnessing a lot of grisly death before achieving his dreams :D (and that’s just the beginning)
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
1 2 ... 294 295 296 297 298 ... 370 371