Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you ever go outside barefoot?
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 110 111
All the time! But only in my own yards, since I know what products I use to keep it safe and healthy.
All the time! But only in my own yards, since I know what products I use to keep it safe and healthy.
Apparently it is very good for you. Also helps strengthen your arches.
Apparently it is very good for you. Also helps strengthen your arches.
IFRIT.pnggiphy.gif
No, there are fire ants, and I am allergic. I am convinced places where the land will not eat me if I walk around on it are a myth.
No, there are fire ants, and I am allergic. I am convinced places where the land will not eat me if I walk around on it are a myth.
yCWZ0om.jpeg
ill walk out barefoot when bringing out my dogs at night since i never go further than a few meters beyond my doorstep. as a kid i would walk into the snow barefoot to bring my dogs out too, so old habits die hard ig
ill walk out barefoot when bringing out my dogs at night since i never go further than a few meters beyond my doorstep. as a kid i would walk into the snow barefoot to bring my dogs out too, so old habits die hard ig
fNNKsmQ.gif
When fall is over and the old gods shed their skin,
I’ll tear down this house of fire
and build it up again.
yes.
yes.
"respect the queen"
FRbanner1.png
ca4b279b5458a1eb05f214319b71c14b175a1867.png
was out barefoot the other day, got a thorn in my foot, might not do again for a while
was out barefoot the other day, got a thorn in my foot, might not do again for a while
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
No. My feet are soft and easily hurt and also people around here don't care where their dogs poop.
No. My feet are soft and easily hurt and also people around here don't care where their dogs poop.
she/her | 37 | cst
Yes! I absolutely love going barefoot. I miss when I used to live out in the country and I could walk barefoot often... In the city? Not so much. xD
Yes! I absolutely love going barefoot. I miss when I used to live out in the country and I could walk barefoot often... In the city? Not so much. xD
23850.png GRACIOUSGODDESS
Female
African American
21+
how about we move this over 23848.png
I really like going barefoot outside, and it's freaking wonderful... most of the time.

Went on what was supposed to be a short walk around the neighborhood with my friends, but we started to go down these hiking trails, and I didn't have my shoes. I wasn't not going to follow, and neither was I willing to go back and get them, so I just sucked it up. Within five minutes I stepped on a thorny plant, so I think I can end this by saying I had a great time ahahaha.

Other than that I love going barefoot, and I'll do so every chance I get.
I really like going barefoot outside, and it's freaking wonderful... most of the time.

Went on what was supposed to be a short walk around the neighborhood with my friends, but we started to go down these hiking trails, and I didn't have my shoes. I wasn't not going to follow, and neither was I willing to go back and get them, so I just sucked it up. Within five minutes I stepped on a thorny plant, so I think I can end this by saying I had a great time ahahaha.

Other than that I love going barefoot, and I'll do so every chance I get.
2ice_by_cicide76536-dciu6hy.gif
Any Pronouns
FR +0
Simply Vibing
uCEnQTB.gif
@TheLovelyDovely Oh, so you started going on the walk barefoot already? I got confused the more I read your post for a second :') Silly me. Was it warm enough outside?
@TheLovelyDovely Oh, so you started going on the walk barefoot already? I got confused the more I read your post for a second :') Silly me. Was it warm enough outside?
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 110 111