Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you ever go outside barefoot?
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 110 111
I go out barefoot very rarely. And when I do it's only when the ground isn't wet, doesn't feels like ice or doesn't hurt my feets.

However, I do walk exclusively barefoot indoors! Because what crazy maniac runs around indoors with shoes and socks???
I go out barefoot very rarely. And when I do it's only when the ground isn't wet, doesn't feels like ice or doesn't hurt my feets.

However, I do walk exclusively barefoot indoors! Because what crazy maniac runs around indoors with shoes and socks???
rwQOJzgr_o.png
Getting me to wear shoes as a kid was a struggle! Growing up in the part of Oklahoma that I'm from, it was usually always dry enough to be able to without getting all muddy. Though, it definitely did burn my feet in the summer lol.

I have a pretty short but wide foot, so finding shoes was a bit of a pain until I finally hit adult sizes. I've since moved to an area that receives a lot more rain than where I grew up, so going out barefoot is a lot more annoying. Inside, though, I tend to go barefoot still though.

Getting me to wear shoes as a kid was a struggle! Growing up in the part of Oklahoma that I'm from, it was usually always dry enough to be able to without getting all muddy. Though, it definitely did burn my feet in the summer lol.

I have a pretty short but wide foot, so finding shoes was a bit of a pain until I finally hit adult sizes. I've since moved to an area that receives a lot more rain than where I grew up, so going out barefoot is a lot more annoying. Inside, though, I tend to go barefoot still though.

xm5ofH1.png
tn0RSo5.png
mtHAEL4.png
0MTaj3d.png
DoQJ9XF.png
bYt72YT.png
8GgdVkW.png
iJZWqi6.png
8XWXOvB.pngumLF6oK.gif57vDzYs.pngtChn3sz.png
It’s nice walking outside and feeling something other than cold, hard wood flooring on your feet. Unfortunately nails, glass, bees, and thorns prevent that most of the time :/
It’s nice walking outside and feeling something other than cold, hard wood flooring on your feet. Unfortunately nails, glass, bees, and thorns prevent that most of the time :/
pixil-frame-067.png2sdjCmT.pngpixil-frame-068.pngQq78qBr.png
In this year and age of broken glass and syringe needles thrown around?

I suddenly understand why rich people buy up land around bodies of water and don't let anyone in.
In this year and age of broken glass and syringe needles thrown around?

I suddenly understand why rich people buy up land around bodies of water and don't let anyone in.
I used to all the time as a kid… until I got stung by a bee, stepped on glass, and got a prickle stuck in my foot all in the SAME DAY. never again
I used to all the time as a kid… until I got stung by a bee, stepped on glass, and got a prickle stuck in my foot all in the SAME DAY. never again

dFnwkLI.png
HkhtXgT.png
tNgQJvM.png

7A7cEAI.png
FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
O9f7K2d.png Slow replies! Pls be patient!
I dont normaly do it outside, concreat and whatever may be laying around isnt too nice to step on, and i was a bit tromatised by stories about a kid accidentaly stepping on a 5 cm thorn to try it in the grass... Tho the moment where it is getting a bit warmer i no longer use any footwear until snow season start again.
I dont normaly do it outside, concreat and whatever may be laying around isnt too nice to step on, and i was a bit tromatised by stories about a kid accidentaly stepping on a 5 cm thorn to try it in the grass... Tho the moment where it is getting a bit warmer i no longer use any footwear until snow season start again.
axVjdwkm.png
our feet have been through so much over the past couple years it's kind of insane; it's become a challenge to remember to put our shoes on, our feet are just coated in calluses ... but walking barefoot gives us built-in foot armor + the added bonus of feeling like a wild animal, so it's a win-win in our book lol !!
our feet have been through so much over the past couple years it's kind of insane; it's become a challenge to remember to put our shoes on, our feet are just coated in calluses ... but walking barefoot gives us built-in foot armor + the added bonus of feeling like a wild animal, so it's a win-win in our book lol !!
1rAc41Y.gif AzWEmYL.png atlas/darius/eva !!
AzWEmYL.png 16 | she/he/it/xe/qwi
AzWEmYL.png plural (i/wei/we), fictkin
AzWEmYL.png fr time +3 | ping me!

5iXiC8z.png
bYt72YT.png
UeGjq7y.png
tZQ0VBu.png
reuniclus.gif
i used to when i was younger but i dont anymore, i fear a spider or something will crawl on my foot
i used to when i was younger but i dont anymore, i fear a spider or something will crawl on my foot
I do sometimes when I'm walking to get the mail on long weekends and don't feel like throwing my raggedy *** shoes on. Every time I do this, bugs bite my feet without fail.
I do sometimes when I'm walking to get the mail on long weekends and don't feel like throwing my raggedy *** shoes on. Every time I do this, bugs bite my feet without fail.
I used to when I was a kid but then I learned about hookworms and things like that. Suddenly seemed like a very bad idea.
I used to when I was a kid but then I learned about hookworms and things like that. Suddenly seemed like a very bad idea.
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 110 111