Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you ever go outside barefoot?
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111
I can't. We have, I think, at least eight pine trees in our backyard.
I can't. We have, I think, at least eight pine trees in our backyard.
79659922.png come appreciate booger
he is the dragon of all time
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.pngxgrjPS4.png
i collect ghostly auras! Ghostly Aura
[quote name="@FunOnABun" date="2024-04-17 18:04:02" ] @Risshou you sound like my anxiety made flesh I only go outside without shoes if I'm stepping on flagstones. I hate the feel of grass, always have, so I will never walk on it without wearing something on my feet. And now also because of hookworms. [/quote] I used to love going outside barefoot all the time, however the dangers around it is too much for me to ignore, not to mention parasites. Also, @Amieg, that is horrifying. I do not think those worms are around where I live as I am in a cooler climate (New England), but I guess its a good thing I dont go to the beach often anyways, and when I do its usually a lake ive been to my whole life and have had no issues with.
@FunOnABun wrote on 2024-04-17 18:04:02:
@Risshou you sound like my anxiety made flesh

I only go outside without shoes if I'm stepping on flagstones. I hate the feel of grass, always have, so I will never walk on it without wearing something on my feet.

And now also because of hookworms.

I used to love going outside barefoot all the time, however the dangers around it is too much for me to ignore, not to mention parasites. Also, @Amieg, that is horrifying. I do not think those worms are around where I live as I am in a cooler climate (New England), but I guess its a good thing I dont go to the beach often anyways, and when I do its usually a lake ive been to my whole life and have had no issues with.
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
@Risshou Once I learn about a parasite/disease it puts me off certain things for life. I watched a programme about a woman with complications from valley fever once; that was a fun ride. Needless to say I will not be hitting up rural parts of the west coast of the US anytime soon.

@Amieg There are all sorts of parasites and micro-organisms in the sand. It's an absolute no from me.
@Risshou Once I learn about a parasite/disease it puts me off certain things for life. I watched a programme about a woman with complications from valley fever once; that was a fun ride. Needless to say I will not be hitting up rural parts of the west coast of the US anytime soon.

@Amieg There are all sorts of parasites and micro-organisms in the sand. It's an absolute no from me.
8hOK5Zm.png1qSQ4Z1.gif
@FunOnABun

Fair enough, I dont go out much so I guess im okay lol. When I do, its not places that carry diseases often, although I am still cautious due to my anxiety of getting something like worms, despite how unlikely it is.
@FunOnABun

Fair enough, I dont go out much so I guess im okay lol. When I do, its not places that carry diseases often, although I am still cautious due to my anxiety of getting something like worms, despite how unlikely it is.
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
@Flufferb You got away with that stuff in school? I wish I could have done that, because where I lived it got SUPER hot all the time and it was so uncomfortable to wear shoes and I'd get in trouble for being barefoot at school. I hated it!
@Flufferb You got away with that stuff in school? I wish I could have done that, because where I lived it got SUPER hot all the time and it was so uncomfortable to wear shoes and I'd get in trouble for being barefoot at school. I hated it!
Yes!
Yes!
71646.png xx 5999&p=21621.jpg

50644.png

5999&p=21621.jpg

50644.png
x 36326.png x 5999&p=21621.jpg

50644.png

5999&p=21621.jpg

50644.png
xx rI18gRz.png
KM1zzLu.png
koJv3g8.png
yPlj8ew.png
4SzSxLW.png
rix3ppo.png
always, even in winter. but to be fair it doesn't snow over here, just gets really cold. i just dont like wearing shoes if i don't need to go anywhere lol
always, even in winter. but to be fair it doesn't snow over here, just gets really cold. i just dont like wearing shoes if i don't need to go anywhere lol
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
Yeah, I think it's a thing from where I'm from we all just used to go outside barefoot lol it doesn't really snow here or anything though.
Yeah, I think it's a thing from where I'm from we all just used to go outside barefoot lol it doesn't really snow here or anything though.
absolutely, i crave the feeling of concrete on the soles of my feet. concrete or stone i don't care, something about the roughness and slight chill makes me feel like i'm connecting with the whole earth somehow.
absolutely, i crave the feeling of concrete on the soles of my feet. concrete or stone i don't care, something about the roughness and slight chill makes me feel like i'm connecting with the whole earth somehow.
9hqcHsy.png pAONOEc.png
WYxPUv8.png G8AyR6r.png
V7wUqxW.png DoQJ9XF.png
6YtLZau.png LGvol4P.png
2iKXjpB.png l8NOdbs.png Very new, figuring things out, lore coming soon!
I'm never going to a beach ever again thanks to this thread
I'm never going to a beach ever again thanks to this thread

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111