Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you ever go outside barefoot?
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 110 111
@Chimecho Ah okay I gotcha! I only had that idea because I hear it from a lot of southern friends. I live in a rather rural area up in the pacific northwest and during the summer and spring it's something I see a fair bit myself. Especially when we were kids at least. I could get away with going barefoot for several weeks straight at a time, it was awesome.
@Chimecho Ah okay I gotcha! I only had that idea because I hear it from a lot of southern friends. I live in a rather rural area up in the pacific northwest and during the summer and spring it's something I see a fair bit myself. Especially when we were kids at least. I could get away with going barefoot for several weeks straight at a time, it was awesome.
I used to a lot but the difference then was that there wasn't chicken poop everywhere and stabby things everywhere. I wear shoes now, but it hasn't helped. Stepped on a nail once while wearing shoes. I don't get chicken poop on my feet though.
I used to a lot but the difference then was that there wasn't chicken poop everywhere and stabby things everywhere. I wear shoes now, but it hasn't helped. Stepped on a nail once while wearing shoes. I don't get chicken poop on my feet though.
I go barefoot when I can, it's a sensory thing, shoes feel awful. I love when the weather warms up and I can get away with sandals in most places lol.

I used to know a guy in college who ONLY wore shorts, he refused to wear shirt/shoes unless it was like, single digit or below fahrenheit outside pfft. He was one of the more intense ones, but lots of people when shoeless when possible.
I go barefoot when I can, it's a sensory thing, shoes feel awful. I love when the weather warms up and I can get away with sandals in most places lol.

I used to know a guy in college who ONLY wore shorts, he refused to wear shirt/shoes unless it was like, single digit or below fahrenheit outside pfft. He was one of the more intense ones, but lots of people when shoeless when possible.
51818638.png _
i never walk outside barefoot
its like a fire walk everywhere i go
Rocks,prickles,itchy grass
kinda one of those 24/7 shoe people

my partner is the complete opposite
he virtually never wears shoes lol
i have no idea how he does it dude must have feet of steel lol
i never walk outside barefoot
its like a fire walk everywhere i go
Rocks,prickles,itchy grass
kinda one of those 24/7 shoe people

my partner is the complete opposite
he virtually never wears shoes lol
i have no idea how he does it dude must have feet of steel lol
« Jay »

* Neurodiverse,weird,rather nice guy,so far in the closet i actually rule narnia
* Australian as hecc
* God bless, fellow hoomans
I exclusively wear shoes when I have to, otherwise have spent my whole life barefoot
I exclusively wear shoes when I have to, otherwise have spent my whole life barefoot
I cannot go outside barefoot for the life of me The city really isn't a good place for that [emoji=skull size=1], especially with trash and glass shards on the sidewalks If I lived in a more rural area/had a large backyard then I would go out barefoot!! Otherwise walking barefoot on concrete really isn't the most fun experience
I cannot go outside barefoot for the life of me
The city really isn't a good place for that , especially with trash and glass shards on the sidewalks

If I lived in a more rural area/had a large backyard then I would go out barefoot!! Otherwise walking barefoot on concrete really isn't the most fun experience

9KurPRs.png

She/Her • They/Them
Polish-American
Artist
FR Time +1
No. There are bees. And thorns.
But mostly bees.
No. There are bees. And thorns.
But mostly bees.
(This needs to be updated but I am lazy)
I used to walk barefoot outside most the time and had insane callouses on my feet. We have gravel roads so that's probably why.

I don't walk barefoot outside much anymore so a lot of the callous is gone, but there's still quite a bit concentrated on the balls of my feet, which is probably because I tend to walk on my toes so much of the time. Gravel hurts now, though.
I used to walk barefoot outside most the time and had insane callouses on my feet. We have gravel roads so that's probably why.

I don't walk barefoot outside much anymore so a lot of the callous is gone, but there's still quite a bit concentrated on the balls of my feet, which is probably because I tend to walk on my toes so much of the time. Gravel hurts now, though.
_ _ _ _ _ df2r8k7-d319cec4-64bd-4aa4-93ff-16e301fb5a0a.png - - - - - - - - - - - -Rooster
_ _ _ __ _ adult · female · christian · FRT+2

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ baaaaa
oneeee.png
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Clan Directory · Wishlist
dcphclj-ef0a915c-8c62-481e-bd8e-a2de4c1e1bb3.gif
@owlshanty I'm curious, do you do it for posture purposes, or for some other reason? I ask because I walk like that too, but because it forces me to stand straight when I do it, and I need to do it because my posture otherwise is awful.
@owlshanty I'm curious, do you do it for posture purposes, or for some other reason? I ask because I walk like that too, but because it forces me to stand straight when I do it, and I need to do it because my posture otherwise is awful.
@OrdinaryImage
I'm actually not totally sure why I do? It's probably just a habit from childhood that I never grew out of. It just seems to be more comfortable than standing normally a lot of the time, and it could also be because I'm awake at night so often and it helps me walk quieter to avoid waking up others in the house.

I've never thought about the posture thing though, I'll have to see whether or not it affects me similarly o:
@OrdinaryImage
I'm actually not totally sure why I do? It's probably just a habit from childhood that I never grew out of. It just seems to be more comfortable than standing normally a lot of the time, and it could also be because I'm awake at night so often and it helps me walk quieter to avoid waking up others in the house.

I've never thought about the posture thing though, I'll have to see whether or not it affects me similarly o:
_ _ _ _ _ df2r8k7-d319cec4-64bd-4aa4-93ff-16e301fb5a0a.png - - - - - - - - - - - -Rooster
_ _ _ __ _ adult · female · christian · FRT+2

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ baaaaa
oneeee.png
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Clan Directory · Wishlist
dcphclj-ef0a915c-8c62-481e-bd8e-a2de4c1e1bb3.gif
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 110 111