Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what animal would you be?
ohhh, definitely a cat. I just want to understand what it feels like! And if I know what it's like to be a cat, then I can make any cats I have way more comfortable by providing things I know are great like specific treats or things to climb on.
ohhh, definitely a cat. I just want to understand what it feels like! And if I know what it's like to be a cat, then I can make any cats I have way more comfortable by providing things I know are great like specific treats or things to climb on.
~HTTYD my love~
A goat
climbing mountains and exploring out in nature
high above the world
being a goat sounds really rad
you can eat virtually anything,climb like a god and have rad horns
also being like BAHHHH and hearing it echo back would be fun lol
A goat
climbing mountains and exploring out in nature
high above the world
being a goat sounds really rad
you can eat virtually anything,climb like a god and have rad horns
also being like BAHHHH and hearing it echo back would be fun lol
« Jay »

* Neurodiverse,weird,rather nice guy,so far in the closet i actually rule narnia
* Australian as hecc
* God bless, fellow hoomans
A cassowary
A cassowary
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
personality wise: fox or cat. very mischievious and lazy all at the same time, like to play pranks and generally annoy people.

optimal: crow/raven, wolf or cat. but probably wolf more, i wanna relive my WolfQuest days, running around with friends hunting Floppy in Lost River's super secret facility
personality wise: fox or cat. very mischievious and lazy all at the same time, like to play pranks and generally annoy people.

optimal: crow/raven, wolf or cat. but probably wolf more, i wanna relive my WolfQuest days, running around with friends hunting Floppy in Lost River's super secret facility
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
polecat or badger
polecat or badger
worm,
worm,
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
you get me closer to god

I would be a Raven. They are my favourite birds and I’ve always wanted to fly.
I would be a Raven. They are my favourite birds and I’ve always wanted to fly.
rSJg2ds.jpgezykfzF.jpg
a fox because they seem so silly & lovely, and i'd love to just be one for a day and run around like a maniac having a grand ol' time.

alt answer is cat, because i'd love to speak to my cats and know how they're doing or what they'd like us to do for them. they'll probably say "more catnip" as spoiled as they are, but that's okay :D
a fox because they seem so silly & lovely, and i'd love to just be one for a day and run around like a maniac having a grand ol' time.

alt answer is cat, because i'd love to speak to my cats and know how they're doing or what they'd like us to do for them. they'll probably say "more catnip" as spoiled as they are, but that's okay :D
========371e51cb10dbced1e872823085f3507d7ec2d415.png =
=chime | it/it's | fr +3
=ping me please! i may not notice otherwise!
=avatar dragon | meditate hoard
===Gif of Chimecho from Pokemon's sprite in Generation 6.
Definitely a bird...As for what kind, something that nobody messes with because I'd rather not get hunted. Maybe a seagull since they get to eat human food, or something nationally protected like a condor or eagle. Or maybe something stupid fast like a falcon, I'd love to punch a goose.
Definitely a bird...As for what kind, something that nobody messes with because I'd rather not get hunted. Maybe a seagull since they get to eat human food, or something nationally protected like a condor or eagle. Or maybe something stupid fast like a falcon, I'd love to punch a goose.
Must make second post because I forgot to address personality concerns-

OP never said we were limited to real animals, so I'll choose a mythical creature instead!

Kitsune if we're talking personality-wise. In folklore they have shapeshifting powers... Why? I've always imagined a kitsune as a chaotic sort of creature, also very creative... yeah, that description basically fits me! Plus it would be cool to shapeshift and all- I could get a little bit of everything...

Knowing that a kitsune gets you pretty much any creature you want, I'd choose a kitsune!

Must make second post because I forgot to address personality concerns-

OP never said we were limited to real animals, so I'll choose a mythical creature instead!

Kitsune if we're talking personality-wise. In folklore they have shapeshifting powers... Why? I've always imagined a kitsune as a chaotic sort of creature, also very creative... yeah, that description basically fits me! Plus it would be cool to shapeshift and all- I could get a little bit of everything...

Knowing that a kitsune gets you pretty much any creature you want, I'd choose a kitsune!

fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png