Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what animal would you be?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I'd want to be a barn owl, probably! Very pretty birds with an astonishingly frightening call that I adore, and I would absolutely love to be able to fly without having to use a plane or anything. And besides, owls are just super great in general. Adore those birds ^^
I'd want to be a barn owl, probably! Very pretty birds with an astonishingly frightening call that I adore, and I would absolutely love to be able to fly without having to use a plane or anything. And besides, owls are just super great in general. Adore those birds ^^
Probably a fat dog
laying in the sunshine
Probably a fat dog
laying in the sunshine
c6ldplq.gif nnnnn
She/her
Would love friends
Friendly PM's open
Lovable scamp
nnnnn
Snow leopard. Gonna scare the **** outta those jerks in school :D XD
Snow leopard. Gonna scare the **** outta those jerks in school :D XD
[quote name="vinz" date="2022-02-26 14:16:34" ] deer are my sacred animal, so i would probably be a deer. a shark would be super cool, too! [/quote] I’d also choose some kind of deer but for different reasons, I think they’re such beautiful and regal animals, plus I want big antlers that are impressive. Other than that maybe a maned Wolf? Want them long legs haha
vinz wrote on 2022-02-26 14:16:34:
deer are my sacred animal, so i would probably be a deer. a shark would be super cool, too!

I’d also choose some kind of deer but for different reasons, I think they’re such beautiful and regal animals, plus I want big antlers that are impressive. Other than that maybe a maned Wolf? Want them long legs haha
I want to say moth but those usually don't even last a week hah

Maybe a mantis shrimp or some sort of reef fish. Somewhere where i dont have to see the open ocean (it's where my thelassophobia hits) but I can still enjoy the underwater colors and beauty. Mantis shrimp also because so many undiscovered colorsss
I want to say moth but those usually don't even last a week hah

Maybe a mantis shrimp or some sort of reef fish. Somewhere where i dont have to see the open ocean (it's where my thelassophobia hits) but I can still enjoy the underwater colors and beauty. Mantis shrimp also because so many undiscovered colorsss
78978705.png
They/him/it
80278947.png The Official Sandsurge Eater.
Either a secretary bird or a snake(haha)
Either a secretary bird or a snake(haha)
fced41bdccad1a8c5ef3e9ae0635f4b0a7267717.gif
[quote name="TobyTheTrain" date="2022-02-22 12:39:31" ] I would most likely be a ferret there so cute and slim! [/quote] My friend your intestines are thinner than shoelaces, you'd probably die due to an intestinal blockage from grooming yourself.
TobyTheTrain wrote on 2022-02-22 12:39:31:
I would most likely be a ferret there so cute and slim!
My friend your intestines are thinner than shoelaces, you'd probably die due to an intestinal blockage from grooming yourself.
literally any animal, I love them all, but if I had to pick I'd be;
red wolf
cat
snake
any bird
fish..?
any rodent
They're all so cute!!
literally any animal, I love them all, but if I had to pick I'd be;
red wolf
cat
snake
any bird
fish..?
any rodent
They're all so cute!!
B2xI5Da.png
either a squirrel or rhino beetle [emoji=gaoler tongue size=1] they're both so... me
either a squirrel or rhino beetle they're both so... me
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
I´d be my fursona if that counts. If not, I´d still be a Wolf.
I´d be my fursona if that counts. If not, I´d still be a Wolf.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12