Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pineapple on pizza?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I, personally, enjoy pineapple on pizza.
I, personally, enjoy pineapple on pizza.
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
The sweetness of pineapple doesn't really mix with the cheese and meat flavors in my personal opinion but I kind of envy people who do enjoy it. I feel like I'm missing out on something. lol
The sweetness of pineapple doesn't really mix with the cheese and meat flavors in my personal opinion but I kind of envy people who do enjoy it. I feel like I'm missing out on something. lol
Enjoy it or don't enjoy it. :) I like it. It's not the most horrible crime in the world to like it or not like it.
Enjoy it or don't enjoy it. :) I like it. It's not the most horrible crime in the world to like it or not like it.
[quote name="RedYarn" date="2022-03-31 05:51:00" ] The sweetness of pineapple doesn't really mix with the cheese and meat flavors in my personal opinion but I kind of envy people who do enjoy it. I feel like I'm missing out on something. lol [/quote] I don't know if the pineapple is supposed to be sweet when you bite into it? I dunno, whenever I've eaten pineapple pizza it gives more of a tangy taste rather than a sweet one, but that might be because of the specific pizzas I'm eating
RedYarn wrote on 2022-03-31 05:51:00:

I don't know if the pineapple is supposed to be sweet when you bite into it? I dunno, whenever I've eaten pineapple pizza it gives more of a tangy taste rather than a sweet one, but that might be because of the specific pizzas I'm eating
XR2L6R5.png
hzM3Sr2.pngWAWs3m5.png

2PD5mX1.png I've never hoarded items before but I've made it my goal to see just how much salt I can accumulate. Send me those sweet salt stacks, you wont regret it. (4968 piles of salt)
scGIGIO.png
I personally don't like pineapple, but that's about the only thing I have against it being on pizza.
I personally don't like pineapple, but that's about the only thing I have against it being on pizza.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
Depends on what else is on the pizza, aside from cheese and sauce. Chicken or ham? Perfectly fine, goes great with the pineapple. Anything else? No, not good.
Depends on what else is on the pizza, aside from cheese and sauce. Chicken or ham? Perfectly fine, goes great with the pineapple. Anything else? No, not good.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
i like my pizza without the sauce. Pineapple is good though.
i like my pizza without the sauce. Pineapple is good though.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
@SheridanCharon Ikr??? One time my sister put pineapple on a shrimp pizza she made once and it was just, no.
@SheridanCharon Ikr??? One time my sister put pineapple on a shrimp pizza she made once and it was just, no.
Lights!Kamera!Action!

- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
Pineapple is too"sweetly acidic" and "sharp" for me to comfortably eat it, especially on a something like pizza. So no for me.
Pineapple is too"sweetly acidic" and "sharp" for me to comfortably eat it, especially on a something like pizza. So no for me.
@bunbun07 Yeah, sometimes I get those pineapples that are much too "sweetly acidic" and makes my throat burn, but most of the times I get ones that are juuust tame enough to be enjoyable.
@bunbun07 Yeah, sometimes I get those pineapples that are much too "sweetly acidic" and makes my throat burn, but most of the times I get ones that are juuust tame enough to be enjoyable.
Lights!Kamera!Action!

- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7