Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pineapple on pizza?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Not for me personally, but you do you! :)
Not for me personally, but you do you! :)
Rainbow-Heart.gif
man, pineapple pizza is hideous disaster :U I hate it's squashy texture!
Anyway I like each of them and I don't hate people who like it.
man, pineapple pizza is hideous disaster :U I hate it's squashy texture!
Anyway I like each of them and I don't hate people who like it.
2OTuj7X.png XShcv.gif Free Familiar Delivery Service
[Shop] Windswept Bazaar
A [hatchery] with no intention of selling
Clan's Lineage
Yes please, I love it!
Yes please, I love it!
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
It’s delicious.
It’s delicious.
~Kweh Kweh Wark~1H+FR~ Mc4YmuQ.png
pineapple is fantastic on pizza! i think it really mitigates the heavy greasy-ness inherent to pizza and makes it feel fresher/less artery-clogging.

but have you tried anchovies? ;)
pineapple is fantastic on pizza! i think it really mitigates the heavy greasy-ness inherent to pizza and makes it feel fresher/less artery-clogging.

but have you tried anchovies? ;)
OFDnJ2q.jpeg
Nope, I never try pineapple on pizza! I tried pineapple but it's okay texture to me and tasted like a tart. Just hmmm.
Nope, I never try pineapple on pizza! I tried pineapple but it's okay texture to me and tasted like a tart. Just hmmm.
@Disme Yesss, Ikr? Also, I've actually never tasted anchovies in my life lmao (or I don't remember), probably cause I don't go to the seafood section a lot, might get some rn tho lmao.
@Disme Yesss, Ikr? Also, I've actually never tasted anchovies in my life lmao (or I don't remember), probably cause I don't go to the seafood section a lot, might get some rn tho lmao.
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
@Juquedo I get it, as much as I like pineapple on pizza, sometimes I'm in a mood and pineapple just doesn't taste right on pizza lol, the squashy texture and juice just sours my mood.
@Juquedo I get it, as much as I like pineapple on pizza, sometimes I'm in a mood and pineapple just doesn't taste right on pizza lol, the squashy texture and juice just sours my mood.
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
I love pineapple on pizza!! I’m craving it really badly right now because of PMS lol
I love pineapple on pizza!! I’m craving it really badly right now because of PMS lol
6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
@Kaminome the anchovies they put on pizza are usually in a can near the tuna and sardines (or sometimes the 'italian food' section near the pickled peppers and olives, depending on the store). they are fascinating - i will warn you that they're extremely salty, but definitely worth trying!
@Kaminome the anchovies they put on pizza are usually in a can near the tuna and sardines (or sometimes the 'italian food' section near the pickled peppers and olives, depending on the store). they are fascinating - i will warn you that they're extremely salty, but definitely worth trying!
OFDnJ2q.jpeg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7