Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pineapple on pizza?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I dislike pineapple pizza because the pineapples sweetness contrasts to much with the cheese, but people who do like it are fine :)
I dislike pineapple pizza because the pineapples sweetness contrasts to much with the cheese, but people who do like it are fine :)
TinyKoi2.png
@AeroAspect Respect, bro. Some ppl I knew started to dislike me for liking pineapple on pizza lmao.
@AeroAspect Respect, bro. Some ppl I knew started to dislike me for liking pineapple on pizza lmao.
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
tasty and yummy. mainly with ham on the pizza as well (pineapple and ham is like peanut butter and jelly to me). The contrast of flavors makes it a more interesting and enjoyable meal to my palate
tasty and yummy. mainly with ham on the pizza as well (pineapple and ham is like peanut butter and jelly to me). The contrast of flavors makes it a more interesting and enjoyable meal to my palate
Pineapple and ham honestly seems like such a pleasant combination, but with cheese? That's where it gets a bit sketch for me. I can appreciate those who enjoy it, though!
Pineapple and ham honestly seems like such a pleasant combination, but with cheese? That's where it gets a bit sketch for me. I can appreciate those who enjoy it, though!
tumblr_inline_pk65tgHS081tp8wp9_1280.png P1rk5do.png WAWs3m5.png JvUa9ma.pngtumblr_inline_pk65tgHS081tp8wp9_1280.png
np7f4Fm.pngfhL4EEQ.pnguhkcdTy.pngPRICTGJ.pngOo1lWlZ.pngXnaLQeW.pngmBbO1am.png
favourite type of pizza! literally above all, love me some homemade pineapple, ham and cheese pizza! its wonderful
favourite type of pizza! literally above all, love me some homemade pineapple, ham and cheese pizza! its wonderful
ezgif.com-gif-maker10.gif cVPo4yi.pnghzM3Sr2.png
UMevL3r.pngjgeciGJ.png
iJZWqi6.pngWn6vGC1.png
loimysO.png5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
Hawaiian pizza has always been my personal favourite.
Hawaiian pizza has always been my personal favourite.
Pineapple and pizza is one of my favourites! I love sweet and salty
Pineapple and pizza is one of my favourites! I love sweet and salty
cJtpTvm.png
I never tried it, but I think fruit on pizza is "wrong".
I never tried it, but I think fruit on pizza is "wrong".
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
@Iceryuu Eyyy! Same, my friend! It's amazing lol
@Iceryuu Eyyy! Same, my friend! It's amazing lol
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
idk where yall getting your pineapple pizza from but the pineapple ive had on pizza is never sweet. its there with all the other toppings. i barely taste the spinach either. the cheese is the domineering taste.
idk where yall getting your pineapple pizza from but the pineapple ive had on pizza is never sweet. its there with all the other toppings. i barely taste the spinach either. the cheese is the domineering taste.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7