Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pineapple on pizza?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I don't like the texture of pineapple, so I'd rather keep it off my pizza. I'm not adverse to others enjoying it, though.
I don't like the texture of pineapple, so I'd rather keep it off my pizza. I'm not adverse to others enjoying it, though.
9iqeDz7.png
@Kaminome

Sad thing is, pineapple and shrimp work really well together. Just...not on a pizza, lol.

For a strange one, we recently found a new take-out place that does what they call a "Cowboy pizza", which is beef burger and pineapple. Strangely? It worked, but I think that's because the stuff wasn't cheap - you could tell the burger pieces were hand-made and the pineapple was fresh.
@Kaminome

Sad thing is, pineapple and shrimp work really well together. Just...not on a pizza, lol.

For a strange one, we recently found a new take-out place that does what they call a "Cowboy pizza", which is beef burger and pineapple. Strangely? It worked, but I think that's because the stuff wasn't cheap - you could tell the burger pieces were hand-made and the pineapple was fresh.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
i think they should keep cilantro off of pizza tbh

cilantro tastes like soap
i think they should keep cilantro off of pizza tbh

cilantro tastes like soap
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
My go to toppings for a pizza are black olives, Italian sausage and pineapple. Bonus if I can get a white sauce instead of a red/tomato sauce because pineapple goes so much better with white sauces.
My go to toppings for a pizza are black olives, Italian sausage and pineapple. Bonus if I can get a white sauce instead of a red/tomato sauce because pineapple goes so much better with white sauces.
TW8ViqF.pngrix3ppo.png
Pings Welcome! Especially if you're quoting me XD
I like it.

Pineapple, green olives, and mozzarella. It's a sweet and salty combo that just works for me.
I like it.

Pineapple, green olives, and mozzarella. It's a sweet and salty combo that just works for me.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
no, i do not like :(
no, i do not like :(
works with hawaiian pizza but can’t imagine it on anything else
works with hawaiian pizza but can’t imagine it on anything else
hHi8SF1.png
uhSJ9ek.png
jA5A7gu.png
5OBxblq.png
qhK4FYS.png
a bit of empty space to
scoot the image image image over if you need it jjjjhjnjnkn
zHTy6PD.gif
i cannot comment on the matter. i am allergic to pineapple and the taste and texture are absolutely appalling to me, especially when warm. i have had pineapple-flavored sweets and sauces and those were pretty good, but actual pineapple is just horrid to me.
my boyfriend likes it, at least.
i cannot comment on the matter. i am allergic to pineapple and the taste and texture are absolutely appalling to me, especially when warm. i have had pineapple-flavored sweets and sauces and those were pretty good, but actual pineapple is just horrid to me.
my boyfriend likes it, at least.
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
Its not my go to, I'd rather eat any other typical pizza topping on pizza before moving to pineapple, but ham and pineapple pizza isn't horrid either, its just my last choice.
Its not my go to, I'd rather eat any other typical pizza topping on pizza before moving to pineapple, but ham and pineapple pizza isn't horrid either, its just my last choice.
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
I like hawaiian pizza too! There was one restaurant I liked where they put [i]rings[/i] of pineapple on their pizza instead of diced [emoji=guardian love size=2]
I like hawaiian pizza too! There was one restaurant I liked where they put rings of pineapple on their pizza instead of diced
11667.png xGRdLfg.jpg ws14300rd_thumbnail.jpg m96yKLz.jpg 32990.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7