Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pineapple on pizza?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
my favourite pizza is pineapple,peppers,bbq sauce and some bacon or ham
honestly w/o pineapple
pizza feels incomplete
the cheese is too fatty and greasy i need acidity to break it up
it also compliments the sweetness of the bbq sauce and peppers

which i have to call peppers because no doubt people here would have no idea what i mean if i said capsicum lol
my favourite pizza is pineapple,peppers,bbq sauce and some bacon or ham
honestly w/o pineapple
pizza feels incomplete
the cheese is too fatty and greasy i need acidity to break it up
it also compliments the sweetness of the bbq sauce and peppers

which i have to call peppers because no doubt people here would have no idea what i mean if i said capsicum lol
« Jay »

* Neurodiverse,weird,rather nice guy,so far in the closet i actually rule narnia
* Australian as hecc
* God bless, fellow hoomans
@JaydeTheDragon Yesss you described it so well lmao, whenever i eat pizza without pineapple I get nauseous with how greasy it is
@JaydeTheDragon Yesss you described it so well lmao, whenever i eat pizza without pineapple I get nauseous with how greasy it is
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
@Disme I have tried it and, even though I consider myself pretty good with salty things, choked on the saltiness lmao. It was pretty good once I got used to it tho
@Disme I have tried it and, even though I consider myself pretty good with salty things, choked on the saltiness lmao. It was pretty good once I got used to it tho
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
@Kaminome don't say i didn't warn you, hahaha ;) well, i'm happy you had a (mostly) positive experience with them!

i know a couple of people who are creeped out by all the crunchy little bones, but that part doesn't bother me so much personally.
@Kaminome don't say i didn't warn you, hahaha ;) well, i'm happy you had a (mostly) positive experience with them!

i know a couple of people who are creeped out by all the crunchy little bones, but that part doesn't bother me so much personally.
OFDnJ2q.jpeg
I love pineapple on pizza even when there's ham with it.
I love pineapple on pizza even when there's ham with it.
She/Her pronouns, Aromantic

Anxiety,
Depression,
Autism
I only eat Margherita pizza, but I like pineapples and think it's totally cool if someone likes Hawaiian/pineapple on pizza. :)
You do you, don't let people tell you off about a pizza-
I only eat Margherita pizza, but I like pineapples and think it's totally cool if someone likes Hawaiian/pineapple on pizza. :)
You do you, don't let people tell you off about a pizza-
Pineapple pizza is my favorite, I grew distrusful of pizza that has no pineapple on it.
Pineapple pizza is my favorite, I grew distrusful of pizza that has no pineapple on it.
Personally I love it, but I can see how it might not be to everyone’s tastes…
Personally I love it, but I can see how it might not be to everyone’s tastes…
anomalous_nekomata.png p3Lr8aR.png
msNXKHF.png
6YousWl.png
oeFk1xC.png
WFpPzZn.png
cEq7B1S.png
irregular_nekomata.png
I once had a Hawaiian pizza (don't remember the pizzeria name) that was ham, pineapple and mushrooms, but that's the only time I'm okay with it on pizza
I once had a Hawaiian pizza (don't remember the pizzeria name) that was ham, pineapple and mushrooms, but that's the only time I'm okay with it on pizza
Yes ♥ I am one of those hyposensitive neurodivergent people who NEED extreme flavours, something tactile or music to be blaring into their ears at all times. I am crazy about wild flavours and pineapple with something savoury just hits that right :ok_hand:
Yes ♥ I am one of those hyposensitive neurodivergent people who NEED extreme flavours, something tactile or music to be blaring into their ears at all times. I am crazy about wild flavours and pineapple with something savoury just hits that right :ok_hand:
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 3 4 5 6 7