Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | if newbie you saw your current lair-
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22
I'd be amazed xD and confused. My taste in dragons has pretty much stayed the same since I started so my newbie me would be very happy with my lair xD And impressed that I managed to gather as much currency as I have atm. and confused that I am in Light flight. (I started off in Wind and as a newbie I was drawn to Lighting and Ice, never light tho)
I'd be amazed xD and confused. My taste in dragons has pretty much stayed the same since I started so my newbie me would be very happy with my lair xD And impressed that I managed to gather as much currency as I have atm. and confused that I am in Light flight. (I started off in Wind and as a newbie I was drawn to Lighting and Ice, never light tho)
VVM4XuM.png
newbie me would say 'why did you spend irl money on this game when you are poor'
newbie me would say 'why did you spend irl money on this game when you are poor'
Newbie me would be impressed with my lair slots and thrilled that my progens have gem genes.
Newbie me would be impressed with my lair slots and thrilled that my progens have gem genes.
Newbie me would be amazed by my continued presence/playtime on this site! I don't normally dedicate this much time into hobbies/games etc. Also probably super jealous of my old fest purchases (windbound plumage, solar blades, goblins, etc)

Also I hope newbie me would be very intrigued by my personal niche/playstyle of collecting palindromes and designing breeding pairs.
Newbie me would be amazed by my continued presence/playtime on this site! I don't normally dedicate this much time into hobbies/games etc. Also probably super jealous of my old fest purchases (windbound plumage, solar blades, goblins, etc)

Also I hope newbie me would be very intrigued by my personal niche/playstyle of collecting palindromes and designing breeding pairs.
apel6.png

FR time + 8

minim|She/Her|Aro/Ace
AIUessR.png
Newbie me would be terrified of the sheer amount of Wildclaws and G1s. And G1 Wildclaws. So many.. I need more! More I tell ya!
Newbie me would be terrified of the sheer amount of Wildclaws and G1s. And G1 Wildclaws. So many.. I need more! More I tell ya!
stagsig1.png aaa
aaa
» Autistic
» Dyslexic
» Wishlist
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» Ecifircas Pinglist
Newbie me would be shocked we ever afforded to gene our progens. I remember when saving the 250k for bar seemed like an unreachable goal.
Newbie me would be shocked we ever afforded to gene our progens. I remember when saving the 250k for bar seemed like an unreachable goal.
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
[quote name="fatui" date="2022-03-27 09:11:48" ] newbie me would say 'why did you spend irl money on this game when you are poor' [/quote] this
fatui wrote on 2022-03-27 09:11:48:

this
________________________y6Tz96p.png
x
no stars above us
adrian | they / them | fr+2

______aboutwishlist
I recently got my forum star and have kept up with lore-ing all of my dragons, so they'd be pretty impressed with that. Also getting some UMAs
I recently got my forum star and have kept up with lore-ing all of my dragons, so they'd be pretty impressed with that. Also getting some UMAs
5bo5hOU.pngfWYy1BR.png0F7jZQ6.pnga5jtoDO.pnglhNyXgq.gif
I'd be in shock, that's for sure.
Don't know, though, if I'd be in shock more because of having so many expensive dragons that I thought could live only in my dreams or because of all those fandragons around and effort/money put into them (wasn't a fan of fandragons at the beginning, they seemed to be a waste of pretty dragons to me)
I'd be in shock, that's for sure.
Don't know, though, if I'd be in shock more because of having so many expensive dragons that I thought could live only in my dreams or because of all those fandragons around and effort/money put into them (wasn't a fan of fandragons at the beginning, they seemed to be a waste of pretty dragons to me)
W6LdAlV.gif
I was pretty young when I joined- I think I'd HAAATE how I don't have any pastel dragons anymore other than one. I was really into bright colors then.
I was pretty young when I joined- I think I'd HAAATE how I don't have any pastel dragons anymore other than one. I was really into bright colors then.
D0XSHAN.png
Your loyalties are misplaced.
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22