Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Winter Garden
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 45 46
Nice. I particularly like the wing apparel; I can see dragons carrying their harvest around.
Nice. I particularly like the wing apparel; I can see dragons carrying their harvest around.
Seraph / Any pronouns / Wishlist
Kek- I am [i]in love[/i] my boy Brant's been hurting for a makeover... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48267946][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/482680/48267946_350.png[/img][/url]
Kek-
I am in love
my boy Brant's been hurting for a makeover...
48267946_350.png
tDeKDnH.png 5hF3FGk.png gaDbGK.png
Gardening! Thanks a lot! \o/
Gardening! Thanks a lot! \o/
may I offer you a
79138757.png
in these trying times
AAAAAAAHHHHH these are stunning beautiful lovely wonderful incredible amazing perfect. thank you devs!!!
AAAAAAAHHHHH these are stunning beautiful lovely wonderful incredible amazing perfect. thank you devs!!!
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
Oh, these are super cute! I wonder if there'll be a part two, though, with how few of them there are.

Also in typo news, it's nice to know that the sets are in the "treasure marketplace. treasure marketplace, and rarely from randomized chests and Pinkerton!". I assume it's the same as the earlier Galore date typo.
Oh, these are super cute! I wonder if there'll be a part two, though, with how few of them there are.

Also in typo news, it's nice to know that the sets are in the "treasure marketplace. treasure marketplace, and rarely from randomized chests and Pinkerton!". I assume it's the same as the earlier Galore date typo.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
OHHHH POGG!!!
OHHHH POGG!!!
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
Dang I really like these but my inner gardener is saying "thats not even close to what carrot or strawberry leaves look like!!"
Dang I really like these but my inner gardener is saying "thats not even close to what carrot or strawberry leaves look like!!"
Oh my goodness!!!! I absolutely LOVE this apparel set
Oh my goodness!!!! I absolutely LOVE this apparel set
92280712.png90501452.png82942286.png83686183.png89796725.png
WOAHH AMAZING
WOAHH AMAZING
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
Loving these! Really hoping the Crystal Berry colorway will get more pieces in it though! (Unless I'm missing them somehow)
Loving these! Really hoping the Crystal Berry colorway will get more pieces in it though! (Unless I'm missing them somehow)
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 45 46