Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Winter Garden
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 45 46
Must...attempt.. to collect the Hydrating Garden set, seeing the turnips reminds me of Rune Factory/Story of Seasons.

And I love undersea gardens/kelp farms. <3 I used to visit an undersea garden tourist attraction, it closed after 50 years.
Must...attempt.. to collect the Hydrating Garden set, seeing the turnips reminds me of Rune Factory/Story of Seasons.

And I love undersea gardens/kelp farms. <3 I used to visit an undersea garden tourist attraction, it closed after 50 years.
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
I am in love, I will need them all!
I am in love, I will need them all!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BqhBR1o.png
Yaaas garden apparel and 2FA [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Yaaas garden apparel and 2FA
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
so nice to see 'job' apparel coming in, I hope the fisherman-type apparel that was on the suggestion forums becomes reality too c:
so nice to see 'job' apparel coming in, I hope the fisherman-type apparel that was on the suggestion forums becomes reality too c:
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
Awesome! Not apparel I'm likely to use myself, but I know many people have been clamouring for more everyday occupation-related sets like these. And that gem apparel is gorgeous!!
Awesome! Not apparel I'm likely to use myself, but I know many people have been clamouring for more everyday occupation-related sets like these. And that gem apparel is gorgeous!!
Oh neat!
Oh neat!
Feel free to click and feed my creatures!
2519517.png2534403.png2537496.png2567018.png2634339.png
YEAHHH
YEAHHH
CYT4VFx.png
omg, each plant harvest is different! That's awesome! Loving these sets!
omg, each plant harvest is different! That's awesome! Loving these sets!
Pixel art of a nocturne. The nocturne has a black body and red wings and is covered in red and gold jewelry. There is an animated fire aura on top of the dragon that bounces up and down
I'm glad that the randomised Swipp chest stuff isn't the only way of getting that apparel, that it can drop in the treasure marketplace too (assuming I read and understood it correctly) cause although I don't really use Swipp that much myself, I can just imagine how incredibly frustrating it would be trying to find one specific piece of apparel and having to rely on rng.

Also only one piece for the gem mp? Not complaining, just pleasantly surprised!

And now it's time to go and completely redesign some outfits for some of my dragons :D

Edit: not pinkerton, swipp, duhhh
second edit: i can't read lol XD
I'm glad that the randomised Swipp chest stuff isn't the only way of getting that apparel, that it can drop in the treasure marketplace too (assuming I read and understood it correctly) cause although I don't really use Swipp that much myself, I can just imagine how incredibly frustrating it would be trying to find one specific piece of apparel and having to rely on rng.

Also only one piece for the gem mp? Not complaining, just pleasantly surprised!

And now it's time to go and completely redesign some outfits for some of my dragons :D

Edit: not pinkerton, swipp, duhhh
second edit: i can't read lol XD
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
This is incredible???
This is incredible???
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 45 46