Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thank you staff!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="EverGiven" date="2021-12-29 09:12:13" ] Hey staff, I have to say I'm really proud of you all for giving us the poll. Also I hope you're all well and don't work yourself too hard, ok. [/quote] This!
EverGiven wrote on 2021-12-29 09:12:13:
Hey staff, I have to say I'm really proud of you all for giving us the poll. Also I hope you're all well and don't work yourself too hard, ok.
This!
o1Ug1jU.png
» bea
» she/her
» +9 FR time
I also wanted to say thank you! :D It really really is so much appreciated, thank you for listening and for the reaction, staff ♥
I also wanted to say thank you! :D It really really is so much appreciated, thank you for listening and for the reaction, staff ♥
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
The staff is incredibly generous! Thanks for all you do
The staff is incredibly generous! Thanks for all you do
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
Yep it's great! Thanks for the security maintenance too. :)
Yep it's great! Thanks for the security maintenance too. :)

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
Thank you staff for all the hard work keeping our accounts safe!! This must have been super stressful, I hope everyone's okay and got some rest. And a huge thank you for adding the third option to the poll! You've all been super accommodating and the communication following the change has been amazing. Thank you so much!
Thank you staff for all the hard work keeping our accounts safe!! This must have been super stressful, I hope everyone's okay and got some rest. And a huge thank you for adding the third option to the poll! You've all been super accommodating and the communication following the change has been amazing. Thank you so much!

| She/Her |
|FR +3|
fkUgl3H.png
k2L5vHO.gifmxWs6gv.gif
pCxeH.gif
[quote name="acervine" date="2021-12-29 10:03:07" ] [quote name="EverGiven" date="2021-12-29 09:12:13" ] Hey staff, I have to say I'm really proud of you all for giving us the poll. Also I hope you're all well and don't work yourself too hard, ok. [/quote] This! [/quote] I was so convinced that they were going to make us pick one or the other, I'm so glad they actually listened.
acervine wrote on 2021-12-29 10:03:07:
EverGiven wrote on 2021-12-29 09:12:13:
Hey staff, I have to say I'm really proud of you all for giving us the poll. Also I hope you're all well and don't work yourself too hard, ok.
This!
I was so convinced that they were going to make us pick one or the other, I'm so glad they actually listened.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
Thank you for adding the third option. I like the diffrentness of the sparkly mane that is unique to the Obelisks. Its what gives them thier appeal. Having options unique to a species is what makes them special and collectable. Otherwise, it would just become boring and routine to breed dragons. Its the wow and surprise factor that makes me breed and gene change. If all species were the same, why bother.

With the new ancient on the horizon, I was really reluctant to expend the effort and treasure into a project that could be wiped out in an instant. This gave me hope and excitement back.

Looking forward to the voting results. No matter what they be at this time.

Thank you staff for listening.
Thank you for adding the third option. I like the diffrentness of the sparkly mane that is unique to the Obelisks. Its what gives them thier appeal. Having options unique to a species is what makes them special and collectable. Otherwise, it would just become boring and routine to breed dragons. Its the wow and surprise factor that makes me breed and gene change. If all species were the same, why bother.

With the new ancient on the horizon, I was really reluctant to expend the effort and treasure into a project that could be wiped out in an instant. This gave me hope and excitement back.

Looking forward to the voting results. No matter what they be at this time.

Thank you staff for listening.
ddld6dc.png
I changed my vote! Voted for old obie manes but to keep other manes the as they are now. Thanks staff!
I changed my vote! Voted for old obie manes but to keep other manes the as they are now. Thanks staff!
|Art Shop|Wish List|He/Him/It/Its
Thank you~!
Thank you~!
SqnIrhs.pngriches1.pngsleep_apng_s.pngPlanesorangeS.png
Thank you staff! I am especially glad that the 3rd poll option has been added.
Thank you staff! I am especially glad that the 3rd poll option has been added.
WEtoEVH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7