Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thank you staff!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'm super relieved that we got a third option, thank you staff for your reconsideration!
I'm super relieved that we got a third option, thank you staff for your reconsideration!
It's just what I was hoping for! Thank you staff [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Now the only thing left is for the community to vote.
It's just what I was hoping for! Thank you staff
Now the only thing left is for the community to vote.
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
Thank you so much, that was such a great surprise while I was checking about the downtime! [emoji=ridgeback love size=1] Absolute joy when I saw that.
Thank you so much, that was such a great surprise while I was checking about the downtime! Absolute joy when I saw that.
Now this is a poll I can vote on in good conscience :D Thank you for listening and providing the true 'revert' option on the poll.
Now this is a poll I can vote on in good conscience :D Thank you for listening and providing the true 'revert' option on the poll.
Thank you staff (^w^)
Thank you staff (^w^)
9DdGlja.png
we all love you staff, thank you so much! ive been on the other end of security breaches before and theyre always horrible, im sorry you were subjected to such bad actors at a time you were already dealing with a difficult situation. thank you for listening to us, for the extra day and for feeding our dragons [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
we all love you staff, thank you so much! ive been on the other end of security breaches before and theyre always horrible, im sorry you were subjected to such bad actors at a time you were already dealing with a difficult situation. thank you for listening to us, for the extra day and for feeding our dragons
z6T37Eh.png
DaaGADQ.png
bgYKZct.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
-
Ouro : 24 : They/Xey/She
Lightning Dom Coordinator
I love pings! I don't bite~
- reactorfour_kalashnikov.pngreactorfour_ted2.png
Same here! Thank you so much, staff! Yesterday was a doozy; I hope you guys are taking care of yourselves. [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
Same here! Thank you so much, staff! Yesterday was a doozy; I hope you guys are taking care of yourselves.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
This is wonderful, thank you so much!
This is wonderful, thank you so much!

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
Thank you,

You guys been doing amazing and thank you for changing the poll

I know you guys had vision of how you wanted the genes to look like.
We only human. Mistakes happened. Thank you for listening.

Today is a new day and postive steps forward.

Keep up hard work as must not been easy watching forums explode.

Happy Noc Festival and may New Year bring new beginnings.Cheers

Thank you,

You guys been doing amazing and thank you for changing the poll

I know you guys had vision of how you wanted the genes to look like.
We only human. Mistakes happened. Thank you for listening.

Today is a new day and postive steps forward.

Keep up hard work as must not been easy watching forums explode.

Happy Noc Festival and may New Year bring new beginnings.Cheers

DmRdZYl.png
I’m so relieved! I can vote for a option that doesn’t mess up a dragon of mine while allowing Obelisks to keep their original manes.
I’m so relieved! I can vote for a option that doesn’t mess up a dragon of mine while allowing Obelisks to keep their original manes.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7