Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Another "Which Flight Are You" Quiz
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 39 40
Light; we have knowledge seeking in common, but that's about it.

I picked my flight because dragons and fire go together like bees and flowers. The desire to make things, learning about the place you live in and what's there to create, to pour all of your passion into bettering yourself and perfecting your craft are also really appealing. The lovely amber eyes are a just a nice bonus. Fire's where I am and Fire is where I'll stay. (Plus this flight is friendly and super chill and that's 100% my style. I actually forgot we have dom forums now.)
Light; we have knowledge seeking in common, but that's about it.

I picked my flight because dragons and fire go together like bees and flowers. The desire to make things, learning about the place you live in and what's there to create, to pour all of your passion into bettering yourself and perfecting your craft are also really appealing. The lovely amber eyes are a just a nice bonus. Fire's where I am and Fire is where I'll stay. (Plus this flight is friendly and super chill and that's 100% my style. I actually forgot we have dom forums now.)
IuDjzFM.pngUZVptov.png831f0bebcdd441b1d2f0e750d2fa942c84f6d0ef.gif
I got lightning

that is my actually flight so gg
I got lightning

that is my actually flight so gg
I have to many plans but not enough gems
Bingo for me!
Bingo for me!
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
Got light, uhm
*nervously sweats in plague
Got light, uhm
*nervously sweats in plague
I love coffee. I love it oh so dearly. The caffeinated joy that brings me to waddle my penguin legs to freedom and join my fellow short brethren. One goal upon all our minds as a collective hive of couch potatoes: feed, sleep, feed. Yet I dared to defect, and ventured to the vast lands to sip the nectar of holiness. The frappuccino size grande. I fell many great beasts; titans of giraffe leggeths, shopping carts of short person annihilation, and crowds of tiny human destruction. I have conquered them all.
According to the test I'm Wind. Which would probably have been my second choice. But I'm happy where I am.
According to the test I'm Wind. Which would probably have been my second choice. But I'm happy where I am.
I got Ice, which is interesting because it's a flight that I won't move to for 'aesthetic' reasons. My current favorite flights are Arcane, Wind and Light, in that order, so Ice was really out of the blue for me. Maybe it's the 12am angst side talking though- looking back I chose several answers that were more than a bit angsty. (I mean, choosing 'hope' for 'what do you desire the most' is a classic) I'll take the test tomorrow (if I remember to) and update with the results!
I got Ice, which is interesting because it's a flight that I won't move to for 'aesthetic' reasons. My current favorite flights are Arcane, Wind and Light, in that order, so Ice was really out of the blue for me. Maybe it's the 12am angst side talking though- looking back I chose several answers that were more than a bit angsty. (I mean, choosing 'hope' for 'what do you desire the most' is a classic) I'll take the test tomorrow (if I remember to) and update with the results!
RndZoZq.png
Hey, I got Light, which I'm actually in.
Hey, I got Light, which I'm actually in.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
i got lightning! i wouldn't say it's that fitting but it was my starting flight so that's cool!
i got lightning! i wouldn't say it's that fitting but it was my starting flight so that's cool!
hi! welcome to the
secret text i use bc i
cant figure centering
columns out
PGUlc7F.png Rn7Kb9H.png
YMPbu9R.png
QtezsCP.png
I got water, where light was my second. honestly, after that, I see myself fitting into water more now than ever.

I got water, where light was my second. honestly, after that, I see myself fitting into water more now than ever.

FR + 17 hrs

utk72sy.gif
coH7AEL.png
I got nature, and that's where I'm at now!! I started in wind 8 years ago, and I've changed a lot since then. Wonder if I would have gotten something different 8 years ago? [emoji=spiral confused size=1]
I got nature, and that's where I'm at now!! I started in wind 8 years ago, and I've changed a lot since then. Wonder if I would have gotten something different 8 years ago?
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 39 40