Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Another "Which Flight Are You" Quiz
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 39 40
I got Water how did you know [emoji=wildclaw scared size=1]
I got Water

how did you know
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
Got light! Seems like the polar opposite from plague
Got light! Seems like the polar opposite from plague
?fyhd6=platform.png?fh6ZM=platform.png?fJcl3=platform.png
I got Wind, which is interesting considering how when I was moving from Shadow as my original I was debating over Wind and Ice.
I got Wind, which is interesting considering how when I was moving from Shadow as my original I was debating over Wind and Ice.
sAhQN8T.png1c269cdf42db7da4517ef214bf24f65e1fab3421.png 79bdf3e03f26ca763990aa3f58ff36a432f37c6b.pngfyRIUHP.png
i did it 3 times, heres what i got
1. Arcane
2. Fire
3. Water
the interesting thing about 3 was that i just went with what caught my eye immediately instead of thinking like i had for the other 2
i did it 3 times, heres what i got
1. Arcane
2. Fire
3. Water
the interesting thing about 3 was that i just went with what caught my eye immediately instead of thinking like i had for the other 2
frogge3_resz.png corgisinger.png dXPE3wF.png LEpJMnn.png ZbNAjCO.png Tl1dGxE.png tqGkHih.png
Z0DR4mq.png
e12L4xz.png
I got water which was the flight I almost picked when I joined the site.
I got water which was the flight I almost picked when I joined the site.
You can call me Moss!

MUYNhfy.pngQ0p4QGz.pngsNuSVZA.png
JvUa9ma.pngFObX7rS.pngYMPbu9R.png
i got light first time!
im convinced you are an empath op
i got light first time!
im convinced you are an empath op
Cool, I'm Fire! Never considered the Flight as I prefer red over orange. If I ever get tired of Plague (moving there after my current Flight's fest is over), maybe I'll go to Fire.

It's ironic since my birthday is in August and Fire's fest is that month too.
Cool, I'm Fire! Never considered the Flight as I prefer red over orange. If I ever get tired of Plague (moving there after my current Flight's fest is over), maybe I'll go to Fire.

It's ironic since my birthday is in August and Fire's fest is that month too.
Lightning! You got it right gg! Im both wind and Lightning at heart though
Lightning! You got it right gg! Im both wind and Lightning at heart though
stare_by_addmedia-d763984.giffo07.pngstare_by_addmedia-d763984.gif
I got Arcane, yea I'd say Arcane and Light both fit my personality but I like Light's aesthetic better lol
I got Arcane, yea I'd say Arcane and Light both fit my personality but I like Light's aesthetic better lol
Webp-net-resizeimage-2.png
I got fire! I'm currently in plague and very happy here, but fire is in my top three after shadow, so it got pretty close!
I got fire! I'm currently in plague and very happy here, but fire is in my top three after shadow, so it got pretty close!
JflGBHo.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 39 40