Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Another "Which Flight Are You" Quiz
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 45 46
I got water, I'm in arcane.
I got water, I'm in arcane.
[quote name="Fireflicker" date="2021-09-01 12:55:58" ] I got Light! I would never change but Light is one of my other favorite flights :oo [/quote] I found another Ember who got light!
Fireflicker wrote on 2021-09-01 12:55:58:
I got Light! I would never change but Light is one of my other favorite flights :oo
I found another Ember who got light!
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
i got wind! i probably would be there if arcane didn't exist, and i'd like to vacation there at some point!
i got wind! i probably would be there if arcane didn't exist, and i'd like to vacation there at some point!
1136473bo09ry2gpx.gif

Luciana ♥ She/Her ♥ FRT +5
Lightning! Very fitting :P
Lightning! Very fitting :P
@Unspiral
She/It
FR +8
2myBCp7.png nGEbKpx.png ZLEUhpk.png ueG66KW.png Avatar
Signature Images
I got Earth! I'm in Wind, but Earth'd easily be my second choice.
I got Earth! I'm in Wind, but Earth'd easily be my second choice.
YUDrFCG.png
got Wind, which isn’t one of the flights I consider to be my backup flight if I ever decided to leave Plague (unlikely), but the description of Wind certainly sounded more fitting as what my real life element would be. well, excluding the “joyous” part lol.
got Wind, which isn’t one of the flights I consider to be my backup flight if I ever decided to leave Plague (unlikely), but the description of Wind certainly sounded more fitting as what my real life element would be. well, excluding the “joyous” part lol.
7JvkzvF.pngjx4zL8c.pngPw6I6hG.png

Grim or Jack | they/them | dark type gym leader in training
I'm from Water but I got Wind as my result! The description fits me fairly well, especially not wanting anything to do with conflict. Maybe I'll vacation in Wind someday.
I'm from Water but I got Wind as my result! The description fits me fairly well, especially not wanting anything to do with conflict. Maybe I'll vacation in Wind someday.
i’m not sure if i’ve taken this one before, so there might be another comment from me further back, but i got nature! funny, as i started in nature and am thinking about going back.
i’m not sure if i’ve taken this one before, so there might be another comment from me further back, but i got nature! funny, as i started in nature and am thinking about going back.
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
I got Water. To be fair, my ideals might not totally line up with how I act (which is how I answered), so the dissonance is understandable (though that's not a bad flight to get; I'm somewhat pleased).
I got Water. To be fair, my ideals might not totally line up with how I act (which is how I answered), so the dissonance is understandable (though that's not a bad flight to get; I'm somewhat pleased).
Lupine||Xb6XvIZ.pngomhr10R.pnglAvpyOQ.pngJ7D1quC.pngn29EMdP.png
food_bloody_snapdragon_by_dogi_crimson-dag65m2.gif
~~
Nature Worldbuilding/Lore
Writing/Lore Shop
???
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please be gentle with me, I get stressed and anxious easily, and don't always pick up on meanings or social cues. I'm very detail-oriented & like to have all information possible before proceeding.
I got Water! Very interesting questions, but even more interesting to me is that Water would probably be one of my last choices of flights were I ever to move from Light (Don't mean to insult Water, though—I tend to think of Flights from more of an aesthetic standpoint, and I prefer themes like the sun and books and stars and crystals over things like the deep depths of the ocean and the creatures inside of it). Description is very accurate, though!
I got Water! Very interesting questions, but even more interesting to me is that Water would probably be one of my last choices of flights were I ever to move from Light (Don't mean to insult Water, though—I tend to think of Flights from more of an aesthetic standpoint, and I prefer themes like the sun and books and stars and crystals over things like the deep depths of the ocean and the creatures inside of it). Description is very accurate, though!
Forum-Signature.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 45 46