Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Another "Which Flight Are You" Quiz
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 45 46
I got Light
I was originally in Light lok
I got Light
I was originally in Light lok
You shall seal the blinding light that plagues their dreams...
dEe2UrM_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
zoO3i8B_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngo7ZCFYm_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngGW8C4N1_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
reHWBXk_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngTl1dGxE_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pnggziv3Ja_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
0DJvxSf_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngvyjiCDI_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=.pnghI3aYZo_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
I got water (18%), and light (15%) right next to it, which is my flight. Fun quiz!
I got water (18%), and light (15%) right next to it, which is my flight. Fun quiz!
banjo-again-100x100.png *Baz Sales
*Exalt Row
*Free

they/them
ESL | FR+3
*Wishlist
... cheetah-icon.png
I got Wind! Which is cool because I was originally Wind, but I changed to Fire because:

1. Fire dragons are defined by passion, and so am I.

2. I used to follow western zodiac more than I do now, but basically I'm a Libra (air sign), but I have more fire signs in my overall birth chart. I deeply relate to how fire signs are described in reference to western astrology and Wind/air, too, I guess. I'm kind of a mess.

3. I study Geology, and volcanoes are cool as hell !!

Anyway, I got the answer I expected from this quiz, which is awesome. The one critique I have however is that I didn't really understand what you meant by the virtues of "strength" and "power" in the context of question 5. By strength, do you mean physical strength? By power, do you mean wealth? Or popularity/influence over others?
I got Wind! Which is cool because I was originally Wind, but I changed to Fire because:

1. Fire dragons are defined by passion, and so am I.

2. I used to follow western zodiac more than I do now, but basically I'm a Libra (air sign), but I have more fire signs in my overall birth chart. I deeply relate to how fire signs are described in reference to western astrology and Wind/air, too, I guess. I'm kind of a mess.

3. I study Geology, and volcanoes are cool as hell !!

Anyway, I got the answer I expected from this quiz, which is awesome. The one critique I have however is that I didn't really understand what you meant by the virtues of "strength" and "power" in the context of question 5. By strength, do you mean physical strength? By power, do you mean wealth? Or popularity/influence over others?
puX2ENK.gifKBoxOhN.pngJw6Ylet.gif
I got light. Not unexpected, although I am in Plague.
I got light. Not unexpected, although I am in Plague.
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Other stuff
My Levelling Service
My Stock the Pond Pairs
Plague Subspecies Masterlist
Formatting is pain
You found this by accident
hey, i got earth! i guess i chose the right flight
hey, i got earth! i guess i chose the right flight
ePOliyb.png
mlHpBMC.png
R1dejfm.png
HW4lpxl.png
Huh, I got Light. Fun fact, I nearly joined Light! I much prefer Arcane tho.
Huh, I got Light. Fun fact, I nearly joined Light! I much prefer Arcane tho.
OwO
I got Light, which is actually one of the options I considered when originally picking my flight. I'm in Arcane right now and have been since I joined.
I got Light, which is actually one of the options I considered when originally picking my flight. I'm in Arcane right now and have been since I joined.
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
I got Water! I'm a shadow guy at heart and nowadays I'm not even sure why I picked it but Water and Earth have become appealing to me over the years! Very fun quiz to take :)
I got Water! I'm a shadow guy at heart and nowadays I'm not even sure why I picked it but Water and Earth have become appealing to me over the years! Very fun quiz to take :)
i got arcane!
i got arcane!
dUDPEHZ.png she/her
artist
infp
fr time +14
wishlist
| I can't say... goodbye!
| my face will be too mangled to
| identifyyy! if it could get your house
| repossesed, you'd be forced to
| relocate to your gran's
| in the northwest!
7lKvAVP.pngdragons_as_items_feral.png
I got Wind! At least it is one of my favorite eye colors.
I got Wind! At least it is one of my favorite eye colors.
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 45 46