Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2749 2750 2751 2752 2753 ... 3169 3170
Why is my food count not going up when I gather foods or buy them in the market?
Why is my food count not going up when I gather foods or buy them in the market?
@Ferarro
Hi there!

Since food items can be used in various trades and recipes around the site, you need to manually convert your food items into food points in order for your count to increase. You can convert food items to points by going to your hoard, selecting the items you want to convert, and choosing "Convert to Food Points" at the bottom of the page.
@Ferarro
Hi there!

Since food items can be used in various trades and recipes around the site, you need to manually convert your food items into food points in order for your count to increase. You can convert food items to points by going to your hoard, selecting the items you want to convert, and choosing "Convert to Food Points" at the bottom of the page.
fo11Vhp.png
I know this is very last minute but what are the cycled out items? I think I missed that haha
EDIT: I found it out so no need to answer! Thankfully nothing I was interested in :]
I know this is very last minute but what are the cycled out items? I think I missed that haha
EDIT: I found it out so no need to answer! Thankfully nothing I was interested in :]
plague.gif o2nagQx.pngjFZJEcu.png
5xsrc8Y.pngbYt72YT.pngdEo6ta2.png
q3Me7tJ.pngJ7D1quC.png
Have the devs said anything about the probability of the bear familiars (both real and fake) reappearing in this years NotN?

I feel something was said about it, but I can't seem to find the info.
Have the devs said anything about the probability of the bear familiars (both real and fake) reappearing in this years NotN?

I feel something was said about it, but I can't seem to find the info.
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
@teletraan the bears have been moved to Joxar's Spare Crate and out of NoTN's circulation of items due to the overwhelming amount of people who said the bears were too plentiful. Now we're back to bears being expensive again HAHA

I'm not sure they'd mentioned anything about returning the bears to NoTN, anyone, pls correct me if I'm wrong
@teletraan the bears have been moved to Joxar's Spare Crate and out of NoTN's circulation of items due to the overwhelming amount of people who said the bears were too plentiful. Now we're back to bears being expensive again HAHA

I'm not sure they'd mentioned anything about returning the bears to NoTN, anyone, pls correct me if I'm wrong
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron Yes, that seems familiar (lol) to me! Thank you!
@Natron Yes, that seems familiar (lol) to me! Thank you!
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
Are we allowed to use the Creative Corner forum for help with commission pricing? Or would that be for a different forum
Are we allowed to use the Creative Corner forum for help with commission pricing? Or would that be for a different forum
@WheatGuy

Creative Corner is primarily for sharing and getting feedback. There's really no place to get pricing info; everybody hates doing it or they undervalue because they want to buy cheap art or overvalue and never buy any. This pretty much goes for any sort of pricing for subjective worth.

I suggest taking a look at what you can do/how long it takes you to do it and compare it to threads in Art Sales.

For more info check out my Art Pricing Guide.
@WheatGuy

Creative Corner is primarily for sharing and getting feedback. There's really no place to get pricing info; everybody hates doing it or they undervalue because they want to buy cheap art or overvalue and never buy any. This pretty much goes for any sort of pricing for subjective worth.

I suggest taking a look at what you can do/how long it takes you to do it and compare it to threads in Art Sales.

For more info check out my Art Pricing Guide.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

Ah, alright! I'll take a look at the art pricing guide you linked, thanks man
@Nightwind

Ah, alright! I'll take a look at the art pricing guide you linked, thanks man
I have a bit of an issue why can't I not like other people's dragon's or even see the likes on my dragon's is there way I can fix this?
I have a bit of an issue why can't I not like other people's dragon's or even see the likes on my dragon's is there way I can fix this?
qSb2kUW.png

OT31g2M.gif

tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif
1 2 ... 2749 2750 2751 2752 2753 ... 3169 3170