Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2748 2749 2750 2751 2752 ... 3183 3184
@Jhortanas
Thank you so much for your answer. I had no idea. I usually do not want to purchase familiars--that would spoil the delight of getting a drop. But the GW is not a place I like to grind. heheh

Thanks again.
@Jhortanas
Thank you so much for your answer. I had no idea. I usually do not want to purchase familiars--that would spoil the delight of getting a drop. But the GW is not a place I like to grind. heheh

Thanks again.
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
do we have a date yet for notn this year? its only my second notn so im still a bit unfamiliar with it
do we have a date yet for notn this year? its only my second notn so im still a bit unfamiliar with it
@OYL
We don't! I expect it to either start the 19th or the 26th, though.
@OYL
We don't! I expect it to either start the 19th or the 26th, though.
fo11Vhp.png
what does a bump mean?? ive been seeing it all over the forums but still dont know what i means. im thinking it means that u comment on the forum so you dont lose it but u can look at ur forum history right?? i really wanna know what it means now lol
what does a bump mean?? ive been seeing it all over the forums but still dont know what i means. im thinking it means that u comment on the forum so you dont lose it but u can look at ur forum history right?? i really wanna know what it means now lol
average flight rising user??
@fauxied
Bumps are used in sales to push the thread up to the front page, where people can see it while browsing! Note that bumping outside of sales forums may be considered spam.
@fauxied
Bumps are used in sales to push the thread up to the front page, where people can see it while browsing! Note that bumping outside of sales forums may be considered spam.
"link • ufology
they/he/she
@fauxied @ufology
(tagging ros just in case they didn't know this) "Bump" stands for Bring Up My Post, in case you were wondering about the origin of the word!
@fauxied @ufology
(tagging ros just in case they didn't know this) "Bump" stands for Bring Up My Post, in case you were wondering about the origin of the word!
fo11Vhp.png
@Naeryl @ufology
thank you!!
@Naeryl @ufology
thank you!!
average flight rising user??
Even I sometimes have questions:

I think I've found an answer but I just want to check because the answer is from 2014; what is the lowest STR requirement for dragons to be able to scratch + eliminate any Golem Workshop enemy except bosses?
Even I sometimes have questions:

I think I've found an answer but I just want to check because the answer is from 2014; what is the lowest STR requirement for dragons to be able to scratch + eliminate any Golem Workshop enemy except bosses?
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron
Using this as reference, it seems to be 133!
@Natron
Using this as reference, it seems to be 133!
"link • ufology
they/he/she
@ufology thank you so much! 133, huh....curses. That's what I've been using this whole time, I was hoping for a slight alternative uAu WELL, I'll have to separate my tasks then, thank you once again!
@ufology thank you so much! 133, huh....curses. That's what I've been using this whole time, I was hoping for a slight alternative uAu WELL, I'll have to separate my tasks then, thank you once again!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 ... 2748 2749 2750 2751 2752 ... 3183 3184