Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2751 2752 2753 2754 2755 ... 3183 3184
@BellatheITgirl :D It's the Frigidfin Expedition for the next few days. You'll get extra fish items from most site activities and bonus exp in the coliseum. You can see the announcement here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3081889
@BellatheITgirl :D It's the Frigidfin Expedition for the next few days. You'll get extra fish items from most site activities and bonus exp in the coliseum. You can see the announcement here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3081889
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@KrystalRage @Lonin
thank you!
@KrystalRage @Lonin
thank you!
tDeKDnH.png
Dancing Dragon Adopts!

(gotta make an actual banner for it)
Is there a limit for how long a crossroads trade can be pending? Ie., after x amount of days it will auto-cancel, or will it stay there forever until someone cancels/rejects(?) it?
Is there a limit for how long a crossroads trade can be pending? Ie., after x amount of days it will auto-cancel, or will it stay there forever until someone cancels/rejects(?) it?
fkWjutW.png
R1dejfm.png
zUgIegC.png
bYt72YT.png
q9EEy5M.png
U0bFCPN.png
1RuFjQ2.pngEGzfMVW.png
ooBdJIk.png
@moonflames I'm fairly certain it's unlimited as I've had some sitting for weeks!

HOWEVER, make sure that you don't touch anything that's attached to the CR because that can mess it up and there's no way to fix it. Unfortunately, the CR system does not contain a limbo area like auctions in which listings are placed, all of the stuff that's attached to a CR stays in your inventory and if one thing is moved, it breaks it
@moonflames I'm fairly certain it's unlimited as I've had some sitting for weeks!

HOWEVER, make sure that you don't touch anything that's attached to the CR because that can mess it up and there's no way to fix it. Unfortunately, the CR system does not contain a limbo area like auctions in which listings are placed, all of the stuff that's attached to a CR stays in your inventory and if one thing is moved, it breaks it
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron thank you! :D
Seems somewhat frustrating when sending materials/trinkets honestly,, but I'll keep that in mind, again thanke!
@Natron thank you! :D
Seems somewhat frustrating when sending materials/trinkets honestly,, but I'll keep that in mind, again thanke!
fkWjutW.png
R1dejfm.png
zUgIegC.png
bYt72YT.png
q9EEy5M.png
U0bFCPN.png
1RuFjQ2.pngEGzfMVW.png
ooBdJIk.png
hey y'all, a quick question here. if i block someone, can they still see my profile and lair?

edit: also, can they still see my forum posts?
hey y'all, a quick question here. if i block someone, can they still see my profile and lair?

edit: also, can they still see my forum posts?
ooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Sailor
she/he - adult
willing to liquidate vault for shale/shadow/antique g1
o milkchai-cacat.png
@palarian as far as I know, if you block someone, they can't see your lair, your dragons nor are they going to be seeing your AH listings (not sure, I know it is the other way around)

They will be able to see your profile if they log out tho.

Forum posts will also be blocked but it's only THEIRS; they will appear as posts that say something along the lines of "this user has been blocked". They are still able to see your forum posts unless they block back.
@palarian as far as I know, if you block someone, they can't see your lair, your dragons nor are they going to be seeing your AH listings (not sure, I know it is the other way around)

They will be able to see your profile if they log out tho.

Forum posts will also be blocked but it's only THEIRS; they will appear as posts that say something along the lines of "this user has been blocked". They are still able to see your forum posts unless they block back.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron gotcha! someone i've blocked replied after me in a forum game and i was thinking "well. will they even be able to see my dragons?" ah well. thanks!
@Natron gotcha! someone i've blocked replied after me in a forum game and i was thinking "well. will they even be able to see my dragons?" ah well. thanks!
ooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Sailor
she/he - adult
willing to liquidate vault for shale/shadow/antique g1
o milkchai-cacat.png
Is it possible to change eye color after a dragon's been born?
Is it possible to change eye color after a dragon's been born?
@Teacupcat
No, it is not possible. A dragon's eye is tied to the element of the nest they hatched from.
You CAN use vials to change the eye type, and that Can change the appearance of the eyes and the color a bit, but probably not in the way you're thinking of.

Click here to see all All vial items.
@Teacupcat
No, it is not possible. A dragon's eye is tied to the element of the nest they hatched from.
You CAN use vials to change the eye type, and that Can change the appearance of the eyes and the color a bit, but probably not in the way you're thinking of.

Click here to see all All vial items.
bxRP57q.png
LINK IS A WIP
1 2 ... 2751 2752 2753 2754 2755 ... 3183 3184