Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Types of FR players as breeds
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 68 69
oo i can't tell what i am but maybe a nocturne ><
oo i can't tell what i am but maybe a nocturne ><
FD1rkPC.png
I'm...none of these!

I think I'm that one person who views my clan as a "story" and never exalts or sells any dragons because of that. I like to keep them all and have this huge plot thingy.
I'm...none of these!

I think I'm that one person who views my clan as a "story" and never exalts or sells any dragons because of that. I like to keep them all and have this huge plot thingy.
I don't know whether i'm a Tundra or Gaoler.. man..
I have lore on my characters and time to time bring back my progen dragons, but I dont exile dragons in the masses, rarely exile dragons AT ALL, I CANNOT sell unhatched eggs because it just makes me so sad to think of the little baby dragon inside being tossed and sold around :(
Often I buy dragons that I DONT EVEN NEED and I absolutely CANNOT let go of dragons ive given a name in my head..
I don't know whether i'm a Tundra or Gaoler.. man..
I have lore on my characters and time to time bring back my progen dragons, but I dont exile dragons in the masses, rarely exile dragons AT ALL, I CANNOT sell unhatched eggs because it just makes me so sad to think of the little baby dragon inside being tossed and sold around :(
Often I buy dragons that I DONT EVEN NEED and I absolutely CANNOT let go of dragons ive given a name in my head..
OrlEqVx.png
xjB7OSe.png
VITvCqN.png
He/It, Any
I have no idea what I'm doing, I never knew Flight Rising was gonna be this complicated
I'd be a Spiral/Banescale, I think. My lore's going to be wonderful when I get the damn thing finished.
I'd be a Spiral/Banescale, I think. My lore's going to be wonderful when I get the damn thing finished.
She/Her. On a semi-hiatus.
Wy0IOy1.png
I accept my existence as a Spiral.
I accept my existence as a Spiral.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
I am spiral thank you
I am spiral thank you
sBdLZtA.png
Now I want a survey so we can get percentages to show how many of each type of player exists on FR

Pretty sure I’m in the majority as such a spiral here omg
Now I want a survey so we can get percentages to show how many of each type of player exists on FR

Pretty sure I’m in the majority as such a spiral here omg
responds to blue or willow; she/her pronouns
Okay :D But needs a Familiar Hoarder/Bonder breed XD
Okay :D But needs a Familiar Hoarder/Bonder breed XD
LMLA6wg.png
Mix between spiral and mirror, I never get projects done and am always trying to get my hands on pretty permas lol
Mix between spiral and mirror, I never get projects done and am always trying to get my hands on pretty permas lol
nnHgvR9.gif
xMagpie
xx» She/her
xx» NZST
xx» Art Shop
xx» Avatar

Mirror and Spiral gannngggg
Mirror and Spiral gannngggg
3YAN1tx.png
mtHAEL4.png
b4CACa3.png
rI18gRz.png